It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Committed Crimes in the 80s. Children Cannot Give Consent to Medical Experiments.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Here's some of his greatest hits as explained in Robert F Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci.

I like to give credit, where credit is due...

Dr. Fauci is a world class tool.

World class.

He has dared, where no tool has ever ventured...

Fauci is extra sensitive to being compared with Nazi professional torturer, Doctor Josef Mengele. It's becoming clearer WHY he's extras sensitive.

He should take it as a compliment at this point. That's the world we live in now.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Back in the 80s we called this patriotism. It was the pinko commies and the weak kneed cheese eating surrender monkeys who opposed it.

Vegans, hippies and other subversives.

Nixon would have given Fauci a medal, Ike would have given him a status with a medal on it.

People like Fauci are why we're not speaking Russian and pooping in tobacco tins.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the link to the video. It was a very hard listen / watch, but it was something I needed to learn.

Whoever was in charge of the NIH at the time oh, and the program to test AZT at that orphanage is what I would consider a psychopathic serial killer.

That these types of experiments and treatments went on in the United States,, in that day in age are disgusting. Not to even mention the programs funded by us the taxpayer, that subjected foreigners to the same type of treatment.

Absolutely disgusted by our governmental bureaucracy.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65

Thanks for the heads-up. I will not watch the video.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/22/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Finally he has a 7 billion subject pool !!!😲

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So if Trump knew all about this why didn't he fire Fauci? If he had fired Fauci would all of this recent new about how evil he really is come out in the public?

As Trump stated recently if he would have fired Fauci he would have been hammered by the left to no end and made Fauci a Martyr. I think the real question is how many people on the left or people that support Fauci really give a crap about what he has done to kids, dogs, etc. I mean didn't Joy Behar come out and say something to the fact that she doesn't care if the democrats are pedophiles, she is proud to be a democrat.

At what point does it take for most of the general public to turn on him and pull back the veil? Maybe a global pandemic where he has taken wrong steps and offered terrible recommendations that have changed several times and caused mass casualties is what it will take. Maybe people will see that hey he could have really slowed this and my loved ones, neighbors, co-workers could still be alive. It is obvious for how much he was on TV Fauci likes the fame. Without people getting sick how many people really knew who he was or cared about him?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

People like Fauci are why we're not speaking Russian and pooping in tobacco tins.

People like you are why we are in the pickle we are in now.

Thankfully, sane, rational people are waking up in droves, and soon enough, people like Fauci (and anyone who utters even one word in his support, like some on here) will go back into hiding in order to survive, because if they don't, they'll risk being dragged out into the street and hung.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump was briefed on all this, and more!

Im really disappointed in DJT this week.

How do you know exactly what he was briefed about? Were you there? Not to mention the fact that even though President Trump has advised that people should be vaccinated, he still insists it is a personal decision and people should be free to decide whether or not to be vaxxed.

Not to mention that unlike Pelosi, Biden, and the large majority of democrat leaders, and RINOs, President Trump has lost money and is no longer part of the 400 richest Americans. The rest, Biden, Pelosi/most democrat leaders/RINOs have increased their fortunes because they have stocks on vaccine companies...

WELL SAID. Speaker Trump and Pre. DeSantis

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
So if Trump knew all about this why didn't he fire Fauci? If he had fired Fauci would all of this recent new about how evil he really is come out in the public?

As Trump stated recently if he would have fired Fauci he would have been hammered by the left to no end and made Fauci a Martyr.

This... the way Trump handled this plan/scam-demic - is the sole reason why I am coming to believe he actually is in on it, and not a good guy.

Imagine if the President of the USA, when this all started, simply declared a National Emergency, declared that any and all documents and evidence of the crimes of the medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex that may be classified as fully declassified, then sent white hats from the military in to every rat corner of that nest of vipers and physically dragged these people to jail and exposed all of the evidence, classified and/or just hidden from view, for all to see.

The only way, in my eyes, for Trump to redeem himself is to actually do something like this, but it would have to be soon. But then he'd still have to answer for all of the deaths and misery allowing this charade to go on for so long has caused.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
The implications of this being true will have dire consequences.
Not just in the US either.

I thought the same thing..Did a little digging, Supposedly all the kids that died were already very sick, etc, etc, etc.
Still doesn't make up for the fact, that indeed experiments were done on children. On the scaly surface it seems pretty screwed up..If this is what it appears to be I hope he fries. Doubtful he will..Maybe some intern will come out in the near future and claim some inappropriate touching during the experiments..That will get everyones attention, and he will go the way of Cuomo.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Monster, you know every nation has them, Coleman and others and on a personal note from 1936 under a Doctor Coleman (I don't know if he had anything to do with the guy that experimented in the US but probably just the same name) over here in Britain my mother was the victim of experimental abuse by a Doctor Brian MacFarland who was searching for a cure to a disease called Osteomyelitis and years later a nurse said to her "your one of the few that survived" and a student doctor called him a butcher.

Every nation has them, men whom are willing to kill to make a name for themselves, use children and patients as human guinea pigs and they are NOT men of science but abusers of science and in there hands the hypocritic oath mean's nothing.

From this account I would say that Fauci falls into this categories of evil men that make a bad name for good doctors, he needs to be struck off and even perhaps hung somewhere to make a point, if this was the second world war and he was on the losing side he would be hunted down and put on trial by NAZI hunters of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Unfortunately evil is everywhere, like cockroaches you think they are gone but the minute you turn out the light they are back out from the corners were they were hiding.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Only the far left excuses child abuse, animal abuse, pedophiles, etc. I mean, they basically worship this guy and others like him.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Only the far left excuses child abuse, animal abuse, pedophiles, etc. I mean, they basically worship this guy and others like him.

The FAR FAR Left and the FAR FAR RIGHT were they kind of meet, extremists will always tread on others.

Both are as bad as one another sadly, he is just a piece of human filth, anyone excusing him is equally guilty regardless of there political affiliation.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Kids cannot give consent to medical procedures either. There are many evil doctors out there. Racists, eugenics kind, that try to sterilize kids that they deem are inferior. Ie not the right “race”.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

As Trump stated recently if he would have fired Fauci he would have been hammered by the left to no end and made Fauci a Martyr.

This... the way Trump handled this plan/scam-demic - is the sole reason why I am coming to believe he actually is in on it, and not a good guy.

Imagine if the President of the USA, when this all started, simply declared a National Emergency, declared that any and all documents and evidence of the crimes of the medical/pharmaceutical industrial complex that may be classified as fully declassified, then sent white hats from the military in to every rat corner of that nest of vipers and physically dragged these people to jail and exposed all of the evidence, classified and/or just hidden from view, for all to see.

The only way, in my eyes, for Trump to redeem himself is to actually do something like this, but it would have to be soon. But then he'd still have to answer for all of the deaths and misery allowing this charade to go on for so long has caused.

yeah it seems simple enough but it would have turned off a lot of people if he did that.
there is a process to follow and that's where the deep state can twist things up.
quite the restraint for a dictator, eh?

i think he wanted fauci to hoist himself on his own petard.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Back in the 80s we called this patriotism. It was the pinko commies and the weak kneed cheese eating surrender monkeys who opposed it.

Vegans, hippies and other subversives.

Nixon would have given Fauci a medal, Ike would have given him a status with a medal on it.

You would support a mass murder. So far you've supported CNN and their pedo culture and now a mass murderer.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not surprising to me at all.
It reminds me of the Nazi “scientists” or vicious murderers that escaped prosecution after WWII.
They were welcomed into the USA and the USSR to continue their sadistic experiments.
Fauci is like Mengele.

Kind of makes you wonder who taught Fauxi to doctor stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join