It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Committed Crimes in the 80s. Children Cannot Give Consent to Medical Experiments.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We know that Fauci made HIV experiments on children, specifically black orphaned children.

As per the Nuremberg Code of Ethics, patients must be able to give consent to be involved in any medical experiments. Because Fauci targeted and used children, black children which makes me think Fauci is a racist pos, for his experiments in HIV, then it should be obvious Fauci committed crimes. Crimes that nazis had committed also against minorities, including political opponents.

The Nuremberg Code (1947)

Permissible Medical Experiments
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The Nuremberg Code (1947)

Children cannot give consent because they do not have the cognitive abilities of an adult. Only adults can give consent. So what Fauci did in the 80s is a crime and Fauci should be prosecuted for these crimes.

Not to mention the fact that Fauci himself admitted that there was an HIV vaccine he tried years ago that made subjects more likely to get infected by HIV. Since he made HIV experiments on black children, then he made at least some of these children more likely to get infected to HIV.

Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time"

Fauci has committed heinous crimes, but instead of being in jail for these crimes he is being allowed to lie day in and day out and is forcing the entire U.S. to be submitted to more of his experiments, meanwhile his pals and probably Fauci himself get rich off stock from COVID-19 big pharma companies.

edit on 21-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and add video link.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here's some of his greatest hits as explained in Robert F Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Here's some of his greatest hits as explained in Robert F Kennedy's book, The Real Anthony Fauci.

I like to give credit, where credit is due...

Dr. Fauci is a world class tool.

World class.

He has dared, where no tool has ever ventured...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

World class.

Right now we can have mass murders setting public health policy and a government that doesn't just lie, but every single solitary word they say is a lie.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not surprising to me at all.
It reminds me of the Nazi “scientists” or vicious murderers that escaped prosecution after WWII.
They were welcomed into the USA and the USSR to continue their sadistic experiments.
Fauci is like Mengele.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Trump was briefed on all this, and more!

Im really disappointed in DJT this week.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This short article about Fauci is spot-on. 100% spot-on. It was written by an engineering professor who describes himself as a "reality-based lefty".

We've known about Peter Daszak since last May, FFS! Have there been any consequences for Fauci? No, none. He's still adored by the left, and the Disney Channel has a movie glorifying him! He lies his ass off every time he's questioned by congress, then goes about his merry way.

Seriously, how do people become this delusional? How can someone be this unaware:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I agree with you, Trump could be complicit in this entire Covid caper.
Or at the very least, realized it later after they used it to force him out with massive amounts of mail-in voting fraud.
At this point, I don’t put anything past ANYONE. Period.
edit on 22-12-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In President Trump's defense, those briefings lacked killer graphics.
edit on 22 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well I for one applaud him.

I think all children should be vaxxed before being able to work.

Did I get this right?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The implications of this being true will have dire consequences.

Not just in the US either.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

To prevent derailing this thread, I'm considering starting one on the possibility that Donald Trump is deceiving us in several areas. None that would prevent him from working economic and global-peace miracles again, however.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A 2004 BBC documentary, 'Guinea Pig Kids". I'm surprised it is still on the internet.

guinea pig kids

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

To prevent derailing this thread, I'm considering starting one on the possibility that Donald Trump is deceiving us in several areas. None that would prevent him from working economic and global-peace miracles again, however.

By all means, I look forward to reading it.

But this thread chronicling Anthony “Mengele” Fauci’s atrocities on humankind needs to be pounded into everyone’s thick skull.
This clown deserves a televised hanging in the center of town.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

How do you know exactly what he was briefed about? Were you there? Not to mention the fact that even though President Trump has advised that people should be vaccinated, he still insists it is a personal decision and people should be free to decide whether or not to be vaxxed.

Not to mention that unlike Pelosi, Biden, and the large majority of democrat leaders, and RINOs, President Trump has lost money and is no longer part of the 400 richest Americans. The rest, Biden, Pelosi/most democrat leaders/RINOs have increased their fortunes because they have stocks on vaccine companies...

edit on 22-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

An out-of-print book called Serious Adverse Events which covers many things including disastrous National Institutes of Health drug tests on mothers and children in Africa, Tennessee and New York City.

Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS – July 1, 2006 at Archive.org

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

By all means, I look forward to reading it.

But this thread chronicling Anthony “Mengele” Fauci’s atrocities on humankind needs to be pounded into everyone’s thick skull.
This clown deserves a televised hanging in the center of town.

Anthony Fauci is acting like a typical guilt-ridden mass killer. Today, he called for Fox News pundit JESSE WATERS to be fired, because Waters made some suggestions that Fauci thought might get him injured, or killed.

The story: www.nbcnews.com...

Fauci is responsible for many suicide and Covid-19 deaths since Feb 2020, and for countless deaths of dogs and little children in prior years.

IF I were to be diagnosed with terminal cancer....

To keep from violating ATS's terms of service, that's all I'm going to say on that subject.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I appreciate your position. It's what Trump is not saying or revealing that sucks. Believe me, between the Lindsey Graham revelation, and Donald Trump, I'm ending 2021 totally discombobulated.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

World class.

Fauci is extra sensitive to being compared with Nazi professional torturer, Doctor Josef Mengele. It's becoming clearer WHY he's extras sensitive.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
they even force-fed Thalidomide to at least one child at the ICC

You Bet Your Life

<<   2  3 >>

join