It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Incident Declared in London.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What is odd in my mind is that for Covid I remain unvaccinated and have never been tested for Covid…
Yet several people have attested to their vaccination status as well as to their bouts with Now I’m not anti vaccination but I’m not able to say I’m all for these Covid Vaccinations…

I want to be clear on this at this juncture there does appear to now be ample evidence the vaccinations do appear to be making a difference for individuals to fight it off… At the same time I know that patient's in hospital care receive better treatment than at the beginning of this pandemic… So it is a little harder to see what’s really responsible for the ability to return to normal health…

Since the start of this and for reasons I’ve already stated in previous posts. I believed my best bet was to be exposed but to limit my possible exposure as much as possible… In hope of promoting Natural immunity. I don’t want anyone to get me wrong I am not recommending this for anyone it is my choice alone…

Now back to the Vaccinations some may wonder if I have the opinion that the Vaccinations show signs of helping why haven’t I been vaccinated against Covid? Well the truth of that is not based on the effectiveness of the Vaccines but because of the possible side effects… And in my opinion they could be just as scary and be with you for life…

I guess I’m just hoping for something better to come along…

edit on 18-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

If one person dies it's one, if one person gets a runny nose three times in a month, it's three cases. Stop testing and giving them fuel to burn ffs!
🙏❤

I think that's how it's going to be handled in Arizona. People just refusing to test.

From what I've seen people are displaying Omicron symptoms for 1 mile east to about 6 miles west. Which takes Omicron into a heavily populated Latino neighborhood. Some wear masks while they cough and sniffle. Others don't wear masks.

But they aren't testing. And they aren't in the Omicron statistics for the state. I'd say it's sporadic to moderate spread in those neighborhoods right now.

This is an area of town when the portable vaccine trucks drove into their neighborhoods, they were chased out of the neighborhoods by people with sticks throwing rocks at the vaccine trucks.

So no. They aren't testing.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Wow I made the homepage!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Good Job!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks
a reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There's a COBRA meeting going on now.

Watch this space!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They might let us have Christmas and maybe boxing day, but I reckon New Year's Eve parties are down the swanee.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Probably. A lot of folk have either had their work Xmas parties cancelled or decided for themselves not to go.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sundays have often been the day when Covid restrictions are announced.
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

True. Wonder what they are up to in Clowning Street right now.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

My guess is wine and cheese.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

My guess is wine and cheese.

Surely not!

😉

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"Circuit Breaker Lockdown"

That's not only catchy but telling; as in the Bobbies will be looking for lights of businesses etc that should be off during the lockdowns.

Candlelight pubbing anyone?

What are you blokes and lasses doing in the pub?

Seance and ghost hunting...

Have you all been drinking?

Oh no no no we're here strictly for seance and ghost hunting not revelry.

Then why is your candle getting higher and higher as you talk?

Oh oh I polished off a few at home before coming out.

Why is it as a yank so easy to write British humor? I need to ask myself.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65
a reply to: MaplePatriot

You are exactly right, because I can tell you for a fact here.

If you are diagnosed with covid-19 via a test, and you're sick; unless you are mid 80's in oxygen saturation they are going to send you home with no treatment at all.

How on Earth could covid possibly be saturating our hospital system here, in the states if you absolutely refuse to treat covid-19 patients until they are on their deathbed? Which according to real statistics happens what .05% of the time?

How does a asymptomatic virus overwhelm any health care facilities, when they refuse to treat it until critical?

If covid is so overwhelming, and the hospitals are paid so well for covid patients tell me why:

We have one entire floor (out of 5) closed down, empty abandoned. Serving no patients at all. (This floor was open and active for recovering surgery patients up until one month after the pandemic started)

We have a 5 floor hospital with three wings, and an impressive cardiac unit/clinic/surgery center, closed. That's right 2 months before the pandemic they closed the hospital completely. Boarded up, shuttered.

We have a fully state-of-the-art hospital complete with state-of-the-art cardiac center boarded-up closed. In the middle of a pandemic.

This is nothing about overwhelming health Care facilities. It's about the corporate takeover of private healthcare. It's about getting us used to rationing care. Once they start rationing care due to the "pandemic", they'll never stop.

This is what "universal healthcare" looks like. They decide who lives and dies based on how much money they get for treating you.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

"Circuit Breaker Lockdown"

That's not only catchy but telling; as in the Bobbies will be looking for lights of businesses etc that should be off during the lockdowns.

Candlelight pubbing anyone?

What are you blokes and lasses doing in the pub?

Seance and ghost hunting...

Have you all been drinking?

Oh no no no we're here strictly for seance and ghost hunting not revelry.

Then why is your candle getting higher and higher as you talk?

Oh oh I polished off a few at home before coming out.

Why is it as a yank so easy to write British humor? I need to ask myself.

You could spell it correctly for a start?

Or getting real?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

And Coc'aine in the bogs most lightly.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Tulpa

And Coc'aine in the bogs most lightly.

Surely not?

🙄🤣😉🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

This is what "universal healthcare" looks like. They decide who lives and dies based on how much money they get for treating you.

Err...no its not.
What nonsense.

Everyone gets the same level of treatment....wealth/insurance does not determine who gets treat and how etc.

There are major problems with the NHS, I don't think anyone can deny that.
Mainly due to funding cuts, back door privatisation, and serial undermining of the NJS by successive administrations.
Allied to this there is poor and bloated management, endemic bureaucracy and red tape and questionable practices that only serve to further the interests of suppliers and pharma companies.

Of course there is always the option of private healthcare where I suspect the amount charged may at times be determined by an individuals personal wealth.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No WD40 sprayed around and all flat surfaces removed in those toilets!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join