It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown Time Why are they telling people to get Vax’d for Omni?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JAGStorm

So riddle me this…if the vaccines don’t work against this strain, what are we vaccinating for?

If you have the vaccine, but do get sick, you will be much less sick, than if you didn't have the vaccine.
And no, I have no idea how you are able to come to that conclusion outside of Clown World.

Can we get a link for that one please? One that I can share with others. I haven't stumbled upon this concept you bring us being a truth. I am willing to consider it. I am seeing people get sick multiple times since the vax who never got sick before this virus and experimental procedures to try and stop it.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
This could backfire for them if the masses start applying logic and basic common sense.

I don't know , too many still asleep including on this site , where we discuss plenty of obvious questionable decisions etc
People need to wake up on their own, or they learn the hard way , or maybe they never wake up.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is it so hard for people to figure out that it's all about money?

and control/power.

the proletariat will rise! meet the new boss same as he old boss.

what do you call 50,00 politicians at the bottom of the bay of fundy? a good start?

how about a free Navage for everyone? instead of a vax?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Welcome to this weeks Clown World episode.

Every other story is about Omni, especially in big cities like NY, it’s exploding. Everyone keeps saying
Get vaccinated, and if you are vaccinated get boosted…

But then this………….

www.reuters.com...

GENEVA, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Preliminary evidence indicates that COVID-19 vaccines may be less effective against infection and transmission linked to the Omicron coronavirus variant, which also carries a higher risk of reinfection, the World Health Organization said on Wednesday.

The WHO, in its weekly epidemiological update, said that more data was needed to better understand the extent to which Omicron may evade immunity derived from either vaccines or previous infection.

So riddle me this…if the vaccines don’t work against this strain, what are we vaccinating for?

If you're vaxxed then there's a better chance that your ass won't end up in the hospital.
Thought this was obvious by now.

For that to make sense, how many hospitalisations due to Omicron?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If you're vaxxed then there's a better chance that your ass won't end up in the hospital.

Most of the cases in the hospitals right now are vaxxed...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Because they are probably killing off, remote-controlling, or just trying to make everyone insane.

But check the news now.
Private biz mandate reversed in appeals apparently.

article

Military needs to intervene in the politican issues we have going on.
This sh!t is getting beyond ridiculous
Snatch these stupid commies up stat.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Then by definition it is a treatment, not a vaccine.

as has been stated many times. it is NOT a vaccine. It's a snake oil/cure all...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was at the gym tonight, and was subjected to the horrors of CNN being on in front of my exercise machine.

Anyways, Anderson Cooper was on there hyping up the horrific "blizzard of disease" coming this month. Then, he tried to cite a new study from UK that said that in fact, Omicron is NOT less lethal than Delta. He pulls the NIH head on there, who actually tells him the study isn't peer reviewed and the study said they actually didn't have data either way. You could see the disappointment and consernation on Cooper's CIA-groomed, fake glasses visage. However, NIH still was shilling up the horrors of Omicron over the next 3-6 weeks.

Every other story is about Omni, especially in big cities like NY, it’s exploding. Everyone keeps saying

But then this………….

www.reuters.com...

GENEVA, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Preliminary evidence indicates that COVID-19 vaccines may be less effective against infection and transmission linked to the Omicron coronavirus variant, which also carries a higher risk of reinfection, the World Health Organization said on Wednesday.

The WHO, in its weekly epidemiological update, said that more data was needed to better understand the extent to which Omicron may evade immunity derived from either vaccines or previous infection.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Meh I am not one to seek out enemies powerful ones at that, however reluctance is something that should be administered to what appears to be based off of all the data an over reaction. Things that made sense like mask mandates social distancing etc. was something everyone did and are doing as a part of community awareness and a safety precaution. However things changed when three vaccines came out and governments began mandating there applications into our bodies, in addition one of those vaccines has been proven to harm the body..

The data that is out there and yes it is early, indicate omicron, is yes more contagious but appears to be a mild flu like experience for the majority.. So either there is something about covid we don’t know that logically explains the over reaction or there is not. The latter option is what worries me. As always be mindful and respectful to everyone take your vaccines as long as your doctor says it’s ok and your boosters, wash your hands social distance etc. going on two years of this hell, allot has happened I am hoping for a better year in 2022.

Take care everyone. This is a time for all of us to be strong, hopefully our sacrifices are for a greater future.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For most low risk groups, without preexisting conditions, the survival rate was 99.9% + before naturally acquired immunity, which many have, and vaccination.

For kids, who they are trying to push it on, less than 800 kids in the US 0-17 have died of Covid. The vast majority had serious medical conditions.

It turns out now the CDC acknowledges, and Twitter is censoring, the fact that the vaccinated can become infected and spread covid. Therefore, vaccination does not in fact prevent a person from spreading covid to a vulnerable person.

So what is the argument?

But then this………….

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What about the large percentage of the unvaxxed (and vaxxed), who recovered from Covid and have naturally acquired immunity?

This is always a litmus test for how informed, and honest, someone is. Someone can't claim to both know the science and evidence, and be "following the science," yet claim that naturally acquired immunity doesn't exist. This is a third group that factors into these stats. Evidence demonstrates that naturally acquired immunity is as good as vaccination. Long before modern immunology, your only option was naturally acquired immunity.. Vaccination is supposed to be a proxy for that without having to get ill.

For all we know, those who are doing well vaccinated are those who have naturally acquired immunity from before vaccination, and those with "breakthrough cases" did not.

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: 1947boomer

But then this………….

www.reuters.com...

The article says the existing vaccines may be less effective for preventing someone from acquiring the infection in the first place and then transmitting it to someone else. That means that more people will be getting infected in the near future than would be the case if the previous strains were dominant.

However, the existing vaccines still provide a good amount of protection for an infected person from developing serious symptoms and dying. If more people are going to get infected, it would be a good idea to have a smaller fraction of them dying.

Hospitalizations and deaths to date in Canada
We have detailed case report data on 1,844,901 cases, and hospitalization status for 1,339,237 (72.6%) of them:

94,220 cases (7.0%) were hospitalized, of whom:
18,330 (19.5%) were admitted to the ICU
2,145 (2.3%) needed mechanical ventilation

In a country of 37,742,154 people, hospitalization risk was minimal, to begin with, ICU visits even more so. Now look at Canada's suicide and homicide rates did they go up or down if they went up it makes that margin of saving people shrink even further.

This is a discussion of whether being vaccinated prior to getting covid prevents you from developing severe symptoms and/or dying, or not, compared to people who get covid and weren't vaccinated. That data you just spewed out carries no information at all about who was vaccinated and who wasn't. It doesn't seem to be relevant to the discussion.

Likewise, the fact that some more people may have died from being shut in compared to a time when they weren't shut in has no bearing on whether and to what extent a vaccine might be effective.

By the way, the group at the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) that has been following the pandemic from the beginning has looked at this issue in detail. It is true that some deaths, such as suicides and drug overdoses have increased as a result of the societal response to the pandemic. However, other deaths--like auto fatalities for example--have declined. Their conclusion is that the increases and decreases basically neutralize each other in terms of numbers.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There is a logical explanation to Covid overreaction and overreach, the will to power and control.

originally posted by: Bicent

Meh I am not one to seek out enemies powerful ones at that, however reluctance is something that should be administered to what appears to be based off of all the data an over reaction. Things that made sense like mask mandates social distancing etc. was something everyone did and are doing as a part of community awareness and a safety precaution. However things changed when three vaccines came out and governments began mandating there applications into our bodies, in addition one of those vaccines has been proven to harm the body..

The data that is out there and yes it is early, indicate omicron, is yes more contagious but appears to be a mild flu like experience for the majority.. So either there is something about covid we don’t know that logically explains the over reaction or there is not. The latter option is what worries me. As always be mindful and respectful to everyone take your vaccines as long as your doctor says it’s ok and your boosters, wash your hands social distance etc. going on two years of this hell, allot has happened I am hoping for a better year in 2022.

Take care everyone. This is a time for all of us to be strong, hopefully our sacrifices are for a greater future.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Fentanyl overdoses are Definitely the killer of anyone named George Floyd

You do know that it isn't just the George Floyds of the world right... it kills more 18-45 young people than anything else, I know when I was a teenager it was car accidents.

and yes it is probably more urgent than COVID, sooner or later COVID will fade into background noise and we will still have the Fentanyl problem. All the while we continue to deek around with this COVID CRAP.
edit on 17-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Money. Politicians and media companies lining their pockets with money and kickbacks from Pfizer.

And this is why politicians should never be allowed to make health care decisions for citizens.

Look at Boris Johnson. HE KNEW that Omicron had a bunch of new genetics that rendered Pfizer vaccine useless.

Pfizer Vaccine only 23% Efficacy Against Omicron

Despite the fact that Boris knew 2-jabs only offered 23% protection against Omicron, Boris signed a new contract with Pfizer and Moderna FOR OMICRON. Then he passed a law demanding everyone show vaccine passports all over the UK.

So Boris Johnson is forcing all Brits to get a jab for 23% efficacy. He knows it won't protect any of them. And the British public has to pay for and be forced to take a vaccine that doesn't work. They will still all catch Omicron anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Dr. Mengala Fauci said the vax works against Omicron, especially if you get eleventeen boosters. He even showed lots of pictures with line and bubbles that PROVE IT............if you are licking the toad.

edit on 17-12-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yup.

They’ve already admitted that the drug and suicide deaths due to lockdown exceed the Covid deaths.

And nearly every death listed in Alberta have at least on comorbidity and most are over 65 years.

I’ll take my freedom over my security thanks.

I’d like to thank those that are making this difficult for me by bending over for big government and big pharma. Thanks for doing your part!

www.alberta.ca...-existing-conditions

edit on 12 17 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

And the U.S won't be far behind unless the SCOTUS puts a stop
to it, which doesn't look likely.

This just in the 6th Circuit just upheld the mandate.

www.cnbc.com...

If Joe can get away with madated vaccines, he can then
implement fines, along with targeted lock downs.

Fines become prison sentences.

There is no one coming to save us.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: putnam6

Yup.

They’ve already admitted that the drug and suicide deaths due to lockdown exceed the Covid deaths.

And nearly every death listed in Alberta have at least on comorbidity and most are over 65 years.

I’ll take my freedom over my security thanks.

I’d like to thank those that are making this difficult for me by bending over for big government and big pharma. Thanks for doing your part!

www.alberta.ca...-existing-conditions

I have a few friends and co-workers in Canada it's interesting how different they talk about COVID from early last year, definitely seems to be more uncertainty and some emotions from them. Pretty sure we will have some states follow Canada's lead especially those that share a border, but It won't happen here in most of the southern and midwestern states it would have to get really really bad.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: MapMistress

And the U.S won't be far behind unless the SCOTUS puts a stop
to it, which doesn't look likely.

This just in the 6th Circuit just upheld the mandate.

www.cnbc.com...

If Joe can get away with madated vaccines, he can then
implement fines, along with targeted lock downs.

Fines become prison sentences.

There is no one coming to save us.

This will end up in the Supreme Court more than likely will it not?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

This will end up in the Supreme Court more than likely will it not?

Yes, however so far they have heard the cases quickly, and
have handed down rulings on the wrong side of liberty.

They have denied religious exemptions in all previous
cases, which is a new left bent for the SCOTUS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join