It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown Time Why are they telling people to get Vax’d for Omni?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

You can never ever kill a cold virus and a jab will never ever kill a cold virus, sorry to bring this to you but is never been a jab that can cure cold, soo get used to the fact that you have been con into a jab that has nothing to do with the virus and covid has been with us before and will be with us for ever.

The moron Africa variant for the moronic people.

edit on 17-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Well at our house we're all vaccinated -
but the real question is, have any of you ever noticed how when you're on line at the grocery store, or just out in general, how some people will cough and sneeze without covering their mouths? Or stand on line a few inches from you, breathing all over you?
The ignorance is just overwhelming sometimes, and how many people are paying attention to washing their hands?
How can this thing ever disappear unless everyone cooperates?

Yea just like how when we where obsessed with antibiotic soap and we defeated bacteria ... oh wait

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well at our house we're all vaccinated -
but the real question is, have any of you ever noticed how when you're on line at the grocery store, or just out in general, how some people will cough and sneeze without covering their mouths? Or stand on line a few inches from you, breathing all over you?
The ignorance is just overwhelming sometimes, and how many people are paying attention to washing their hands?
How can this thing ever disappear unless everyone cooperates?

It’s called viral attenuation, and it’s been going on in the animal and human kingdom since loooooong before actual vaccines were invented. Seriously use something other than Google, the media, or TV to temper your information, at the very least to avoid directed bias.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You can never ever kill a cold virus and a jab will never ever kill a cold virus, sorry to bring this to you but is never a been a jab that can cure cold, soo get used to the fact that you have been con into a jab that has nothing to do with the virus and covid has been with us before and will be with us for ever.

The moron Africa variant for the moronic people.

: cheers:

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Did anyone read the news on this years Flu shot????

They are saying it’s not very effective either!

Time to get back to healthy living.
Good food, sunshine, friends, family, exercise, concerts, sports, church, shopping, fun,
That’s the real immunity!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A vaccine will illicit an antibody reaction.

Nobody knows what the clot shot and boost will do.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
How many repetitions make a truth? 64000?

a reply to: canucks555

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: canucks555
If you're vaxxed then there's a better chance that your ass won't end up in the hospital.
Thought this was obvious by now.

Then by definition it is a treatment, not a vaccine.

Call it pickle juice if that makes you feel better. If it keeps someone's ass out of the ICU or the morgue, I would consider that a net positive.

Words have meaning, especially when we're confronted with draconian and fascist policies and mandates that are anchored to those words. If the COVID shots are not actual vaccines (and they aren't), then that means multiple global governments have started slipping down the slope of mandating specific treatments for illness. In the past, the only time the government has been able to do something like that has been through court rulings that were specific to each individual's case and related to mental health treatment orders where the recipient was not of sound mind and/or had been found guilty of a serious infraction... I'll remind you, most of the western world spent the past 30 years apologizing for a lot of those treatment mandates and overreaches, including forced sterilization, forced lobotomies, forced electroshock, institutionalization, etc. Sooooooo.... here we stand in 2021 with a planet of human guinea pigs, governments forcing misnamed vaccines into our bodies following codified federal policies that prevent any redress or compensation for victims if/when these shots cause the recipient disability or death, and half the country is so effing sheep-like that they support this fascist crap all because they are scared and have the emotional constitution of a 4 year old hiding under the covers because she believes there's a fanged monster in her closet waiting to eat her.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Fentanyl overdoses are Definitely the killer of anyone named George Floyd
edit on 17-12-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This year we have two variants of the Flu virus, is called A and B, for what I heard one is pretty much very bad for elderly and people with immune deficiency, hum, sounds like covid.

And yes Flu also kills people with pneumonia, hum sounds like covid. But hey we need to follow sciences, you know the one pay for by big pharma interest.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

may be

would be

Could be...

Do you not see all the hypothetical scenarios you are posting as facts?

The jabs don't work and your mental gymnastics to support them are transparent.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It is a vaccine though - the claim it isn;t is a myth based on a US dictionary updating thei definition. Mostr vaccines cause protective immunity, only a couple cause sterilisef immunity - there's a decent paper here on the subject from 2008 covering several commong vaccines Protective immunity following vaccination: How is it defined

That doesn't mean mandates are an acceptable approach though - They're unscientiic as many studies have proven their innefective and cause understandatble public resentment and alarm which decreases uptake.

A more practical/ethical approach would be to aknowledge a significant percentage of the popilatin in the US are against being vaccinated which is their right, so pump money into research on other treatments and better vaccines (if they wish) that respect their choice and can save their llie if theyt're unlucky enough to get a serious case rather than forcing draconian/totalitarian mandates.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
How many repetitions make a truth? 64000?

You know I ran into the same question myself earlier. No matter what link, or valid information I posted…the same angry, uninformed response. Then I began to wonder as it appears that the most argumentative vaxx hysteria posters always seem to be from a 5 I’s country. IE. GB, Canada, Australia etc… even seems one poster picks up from a different time zone at a certain point.

Either way… these horses can’t even be lead to water
edit on 17-12-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Two reasons I can think of (and they have nothing to do with actually protecting people from Omicron)

1. Inventory: to clear the decks for booster shots. Recall that the COVID vaccines must be placed in special storage, at very cold temperatures, to preserve their potency. Vast amounts of doses were purchased in bulk when the vaccines (the initial shots, numbers 1 and 2) were first put on the market. To make room for the current round of boosters (what are we on in the US, round 3, with round 4 on the way?) and the next round, the original lot needs to be used up.

2. Statistics. We are seeing all kinds of numbers thrown out there, in terms of percentages ("Our city/company/whatever has XX% of the total population vaccinated! Look at how good we did!") and total doses administered ("8.6 BILLION doses of COVID vaccine have been doled out! Look at how good we did!"). This amounts to nothing more than P.R. fodder, and perhaps even leverage in contract negotiations with the vax manufacturers. My intuition tells me that entities with high vax % and high total number of doses administered might be better positioned to negotiate price with the manufacturers than those that lag behind in those metrics.

This is where the rubber meets the road, in terms of the dollars and cents proposition of ongoing procurement of the vaccines.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Why are you comparing the mRNA shot to vaccines?

It's new tech and this is the only bar to measure it against as older vaccines are a completely different animal.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I didn't say you all have to get vaccinated -
What I AM saying is that there is no reason to cough and sneeze all over others,
never mind common courtesy, nobody wants or needs that.
Something wrong with that?? I was brought up to COVER MY MOUTH, not sneeze all over the nearest person.
Believe whatever you want, just don't sneeze and / or cough on me!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" If you're vaxxed then there's a better chance that your ass won't end up in the hospital.
Thought this was obvious by now. "

How you Figure that ? How about the Logical Opposite of that ? If you are UNVAXXED , then there's a Better Chance that your Posterior won't end up in the h Hospital BECAUSE you Do Not Have Covid , and Need No Assistance in Staying Healthy to Begin With .

This is a good point I hadn't considered before. Chances are many of the unjabbed are people who were primarily healthy before this even happened and were out and about during it with no issue. It would be really interesting to see stats on the underlying health issues of those who got serious covid versus something more flu like, as well as underlying conditions in those who chose vaccination compared to those who didn't. Especially those who felt they needed it, not those forced to to keep a job.

The virus will become endemic and milder and those with good immune systems will be, for the most part, unscathed except for the horrible toll taken by the measures to save the weakest in society. I'm not saying this to be cruel but inevitably nature wins out.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy as much as anyone, but we might be looking a little to deeply on the why are they pushing vaccination so hard.

Was listening to Hannity on the radio today and his guest (didnt catch the name) was outlining the money tracks that all run through Fauci working with Gates.

Somewhere around a half of a trillion dollars has flowed through faucis hands, because he or his people will walk a patent through the process to approval if they "sell" a partial ownership of the patent to them and he then speeds the process, or his minions speed the process.

In the case of the vaccines his minions that sped it through approval will get 150k a year over their salaries for the rest of their lives.

It might just be something as simple as follow the money to see who and why.
edit on 17-12-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

So riddle me this…if the vaccines don’t work against this strain, what are we vaccinating for?

If you have the vaccine, but do get sick, you will be much less sick, than if you didn't have the vaccine.
And no, I have no idea how you are able to come to that conclusion outside of Clown World.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Certainly agree with you about basic hygiene and common courtesy. If I miss read your question regarding how does a viral pandemic end, please accept my apology.

My response is still correct, outside a solid therapeutic, which we have had a few solid ones for some time now: HCQ, Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies. Had Fauci not pushed their control agenda and the media and governments not conspired to create THE GREAT RESET in favor of the 1% s global interests and the destruction of regional private interests…this BS scare tactic would of been over before it started.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I didn't say you all have to get vaccinated -
What I AM saying is that there is no reason to cough and sneeze all over others,
never mind common courtesy, nobody wants or needs that.
Something wrong with that?? I was brought up to COVER MY MOUTH, not sneeze all over the nearest person.
Believe whatever you want, just don't sneeze and / or cough on me!

Having worked at a Health Dept in my early years, I can say I have noticed this was a serious no no that people often do to others without thinking. It was really not nice to sneeze on people since I worked with health professionals who were complaining of others not thinking when they sneezed. Of course they and you are right about not blasting our coughs and sneezes on others. Not a pro or anti vax thing. It is a pro being kind to your neighbors thing.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join