It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Guardian of International Peace and Security" is another biblical beast at the UN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

A month and a half ago, in the thread "Reptilians stopped disguising themselves" I spoke about the official UN video, in which a reptilian speaks from the UN rostrum, and world leaders listen to him. And here is a new confirmation of the inhuman nature. A very curious sculpture was erected near the UN headquarters in New York.

On the official Twitter account of the United Nations, this is called the "Guardian of International Peace and Security".

In the comments to the post, as well as in other social networks, users claim that the sculpture looks like a “beast” from the 7th chapter of the book of the prophet Daniel: “Having started his speech, Daniel said: I saw in my night vision, and behold, the four winds the heavenly ones fought on the great sea, and four great beasts came out of the sea, unlike one another. The first is like a lion, but he has eagle's wings. "

Other users believe that the lion with eagle's wings near the UN building is somewhat reminiscent of the “beast” from chapter 13 of the book of Revelation of the Apostle John the Theologian: “The beast I saw was like a leopard; his feet are like those of a bear, and his mouth is like the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his strength and his throne and great power. "

In addition, the phrase “peace and security” used for the name of the sculpture reminds some social media users of the words from 1 Thessalonians: “for you yourself know for certain that the day of the Lord will come like a thief at night. For when they say: “peace and security,” then their destruction will suddenly befall them, just as the torment of childbirth befell one in the womb and will not be avoided ”(1 Thess. 5, 2-3),” the portal of the Union of Orthodox Journalists said.

What was it? Your comments, please.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I will say this....and any christian should feel the same.

Even so, come, lord jesus.

a reply to: RussianTroll

edit on 17-12-2021 by Meta3347 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

It's weird all these end time signs seem to be intentionally placed by the ones controlling the narative, I suspect some nefarious intention to sway the believers into following a script...

How is it going to play out? First the believers vanish some how to a better place, then all hell breaks loose on earth?

So until the vanishing part I won't hold my breath, because of some man made endtime signs.

The metaphors of the beasts, I still find incredibly interesting.

Lion with wings would imply to me an entity with military power representing the lion, and political oversight representing the wings.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Who is the guard, who should he scare away?

If the guardian protects Good, then he must look terrible for Evil. And vice versa. Whom and from whom does this "guard" guard?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
In a word. Ghastly.

adjective
1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre.
2. extremely unwell.

That about nailed it. In extremely poor taste.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Maybe from the wrath of the people, when vanishing starts and they realise it was just the depopulation agenda worded in a way you'd feel happy to be culled?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

This is a nice cultural piece from a Mexican artist, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Maybe from the wrath of the people, when vanishing starts and they realise it was just the depopulation agenda worded in a way you'd feel happy to be culled?

In my opinion, you are confusing cause and effect. You are describing the consequences of the phenomenon. But you need to consider its essence.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

This is a nice cultural piece from a Mexican artist, nothing more.

I congratulate you. Welcome to the sacrificial altars of the people who inhabited Mexico in the past. Just humble yourself. that you are a victim in this case.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I don’t see anyone having their heart removed at the feet of this statue, do you? I would not volunteer either.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I don’t see anyone having their heart removed at the feet of this statue, do you? I would not volunteer either.

Matthew 12:35 "A good man brings out good out of a good treasure, but an evil man brings out evil out of an evil treasure."

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Matthew 12:35 "A good man brings out good out of a good treasure, but an evil man brings out evil out of an evil treasure."

God has laid a path for us all. If we are to be sacrificed to this beast, then so be it. Who are we to argue with gods plan.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

God has laid a path for us all. If we are to be sacrificed to this beast, then so be it. Who are we to argue with gods plan.

Are you claiming the right to know God's plans?
I will not comment on this.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

No, I do not. But he has laid out a path for us all.

Hopefully, at the end, we have a good death.

I also subscribe to the belief that evil people have the capacity to do good…which contradicts Matthew 25;35. God can forgive the evil sins of an individual, thus allowing him to go out and do good.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I also subscribe to the belief that evil people have the capacity to do good…which contradicts Matthew 25;35. God can forgive the evil sins of an individual, thus allowing him to go out and do good.

If people are evil by nature, then they have a perverted concept of good. For them, "good" is evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

If the guardian protects Good, then he must look terrible for Evil. And vice versa. Whom and from whom does this "guard" guard?

My fav part is when you totally ignored his statement about people somehow vanishing and how that would work

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

If people are evil by nature, then they have a perverted concept of good. For them, "good" is evil.

If there is no good in the world, and only evil, why worry about a winged beast statue?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If there is no good in the world, and only evil, why worry about a winged beast statue?

If you do not see good in our world for some reason, this does not mean that there is none.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

My fav part is when you totally ignored his statement about people somehow vanishing and how that would work

Nothing in this world is done without God's permission. It is not for us to comment on this.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

If you do not see good in our world for some reason, this does not mean that there is none.

Just because you don’t see good in this winged beast statue doesn’t mean there is none.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join