It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Guardian of International Peace and Security" is another biblical beast at the UN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: RussianTroll

a reply to: RussianTroll

I don’t see anyone having their heart removed at the feet of this statue, do you? I would not volunteer either.

Matthew 12:35 "A good man brings out good out of a good treasure, but an evil man brings out evil out of an evil treasure."

God has laid a path for us all. If we are to be sacrificed to this beast, then so be it. Who are we to argue with gods plan.

Are you claiming the right to know God's plans?
I will not comment on this.

No, I do not. But he has laid out a path for us all.

Hopefully, at the end, we have a good death.

I also subscribe to the belief that evil people have the capacity to do good…which contradicts Matthew 25;35. God can forgive the evil sins of an individual, thus allowing him to go out and do good.

If people are evil by nature, then they have a perverted concept of good. For them, "good" is evil.

If there is no good in the world, and only evil, why worry about a winged beast statue?

If you do not see good in our world for some reason, this does not mean that there is none.

Just because you don’t see good in this winged beast statue doesn’t mean there is none.

Scholasticism is part of a pun. By rearranging the words, the truth will not change.

The devil is the monkey of the Lord. He does everything from behind, in the dark and vice versa.
edit on 17-12-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I don’t see anyone having their heart removed at the feet of this statue, do you? I would not volunteer either.

Matthew 12:35 "A good man brings out good out of a good treasure, but an evil man brings out evil out of an evil treasure."

God has laid a path for us all. If we are to be sacrificed to this beast, then so be it. Who are we to argue with gods plan.

Are you claiming the right to know God's plans?
I will not comment on this.

No, I do not. But he has laid out a path for us all.

Hopefully, at the end, we have a good death.

I also subscribe to the belief that evil people have the capacity to do good…which contradicts Matthew 25;35. God can forgive the evil sins of an individual, thus allowing him to go out and do good.

If people are evil by nature, then they have a perverted concept of good. For them, "good" is evil.

If there is no good in the world, and only evil, why worry about a winged beast statue?

If you do not see good in our world for some reason, this does not mean that there is none.

Just because you don’t see good in this winged beast statue doesn’t mean there is none.

Scholasticism is part of a pun. By rearranging the words, the truth will not change.

The devil is the monkey of the Lord. He does everything from behind, in the dark and vice versa.

We agree.

You said, Just because you can’t see good doesn’t mean it is not there. Your statements claims there is good Sodom and Gomorrah, and this statue, you just may not see it.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Matthew 19: 16-18 Then someone came and turned to Jesus with the question: "Master, what good deed must I do to gain eternal life?" Jesus said to him: “Why do you ask Me what is good? He alone is good, but if you want to gain eternal life, then keep the commandments. " Jesus knew of their evil intentions and therefore said: “Hypocrites! Why are you trying to catch Me at my word?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Matthew 19: 16-18 Then someone came and turned to Jesus with the question: "Master, what good deed must I do to gain eternal life?" Jesus said to him: “Why do you ask Me what is good? He alone is good, but if you want to gain eternal life, then keep the commandments. " Jesus knew of their evil intentions and therefore said: “Hypocrites! Why are you trying to catch Me at my word?

This statue does not offend the commandments. So it is good?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The inanimate cannot break the commandments. The commandments were given to people, living people.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The inanimate cannot break the commandments. The commandments were given to people, living people.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

So the inanimate is neither good nor evil. So this statue is fine and there is no issue.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meta3347
I will say this....and any christian should feel the same.

Even so, come, lord jesus.

I was saying to my husband just last week I hoped the rapture does come.

We are pan-Millennialists , it will all pan out in the end, since there are so many good ideas about the rapture.

We both agreed, we hope we are dead or raptured before the tribulation begins. I firmly do not believe death is the end. If you don't, go to this website and check out the essays of atheist scientists. It is a real eye opener.
www.bigelowinstitute.org...

One thing we both agree on, it is at hand. A one world government that is oppressive, repressive, totalitarian and vicious is clearly at hand all over the world. They used the creation of COVID to begin their evil plan, while trying to appear compassionate and caring and killing off as many "useless eaters" as they could manage with the virus.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So the inanimate is neither good nor evil. So this statue is fine and there is no issue.

The devil is not a living person. He was once the most beloved of God of his creation. But he betrayed him. Commandments are given to people so that they do not repeat mistakes and ruin their Soul. Such creations of the Devil are just called to destroy the Souls of people.
edit on 17-12-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Would I be allowed the ride the winged beast shown in the OP while being raptured?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It's weird all these end time signs seem to be intentionally placed by the ones controlling the narative, I suspect some nefarious intention to sway the believers into following a script...

How is it going to play out? First the believers vanish some how to a better place, then all hell breaks loose on earth?

So until the vanishing part I won't hold my breath, because of some man made endtime signs.

The metaphors of the beasts, I still find incredibly interesting.

Lion with wings would imply to me an entity with military power representing the lion, and political oversight representing the wings.

That symbol of "peace and security" when one looks at it, at least for me, gives a visceral reaction of terror. Not a feeling of peace or security.

It is more like, obey, cower, and hope you don't do something that will end up with us swooping down and tearing you to pieces and devouring you.

That is the kind of peace and security this statue represents to me, regardless of it's esoteric meaning. It is clearly meant as a sign of intimidation, not comfort at all.

edit on 12/17/21 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"We are pan-Millennialists , it will all pan out in the end, since there are so many good ideas about the rapture.

We both agreed, we hope we are dead or raptured before the tribulation begins."

The main thing is not to leave comfortably with the hope of salvation, but to endure to the end and through trials to save your Souls.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Does the fact that it's a Leopard and not actually a Lion mean that the phrase "Like a Lion" means that its actually referring to something that's a bit like a lion and in particular a lioness?
edit on 17-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The beasts from the sea in Daniel ch7 are imperial states (e.g. Babylon, Persia, Alexander's kingdom).
The beast from the sea in Revelation ch13 is obviously modelled on them, and must therefore represent an imperial power of some kind.
Revelation is a manual about how to cope with global persecution of the church, so there is no point in looking for signs of it until the global persecution of the church is happening.
(And be careful what you wish for, people, because there could be a couple of centuries between the beginning and the end of this tribulation.)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Would I be allowed the ride the winged beast shown in the OP while being raptured?

At the very least, you should be wary of mocking divine things. It comes through quite thick.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The beasts from the sea in Daniel ch7 are imperial states (e.g. Babylon, Persia, Alexander's kingdom).
The beast from the sea in Revelation ch13 is obviously modelled on them, and must therefore represent an imperial power of some kind.
Revelation is a manual about how to cope with global persecution of the church, so there is no point in looking for signs of it until the global persecution of the church is happening.
(And be careful what you wish for, people, because there could be a couple of centuries between the beginning and the end of this tribulation.)

Better to engage in controversy with the people who left these comments under the UN tweet. Probably, it seems to me that they are no more stupid than you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It sort of looks like an amalgamation of a the mythical creatures Manticore and Griffin.

I will admit that the resemblance to some of the Biblical imagery is unsettling.

It looks rather expensive, in terms of both the the materials used to create it and the care needed to transport and erect at it's present location.

Good to know in these times of massive inflation, transportation disruption and supply shortages that the UN spares no expense for their bizarre and ritualistic art projects.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

"We are pan-Millennialists , it will all pan out in the end, since there are so many good ideas about the rapture.

We both agreed, we hope we are dead or raptured before the tribulation begins."

The main thing is not to leave comfortably with the hope of salvation, but to endure to the end and through trials to save your Souls.

I get that, we are old and have already endured many trials, some facing down evil. But that is for another day and another thread. We are too old to want to face more, we've had our share of poverty, of Satan worshipers attacking us and trying to destroy us because of our faith (again a long but very true story), of illness and lately a handicapped grandchild with severe health issues. We are ready to go home.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I understand you. But maybe in such cases we are tempted by charm?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is absolutely a mockery of God, it is intended to 'prove' that God is impotent & will not strike against the world rulers who are causing all of the evil to befall the common man in these 'plandemic' times.

We look at some of the events which have occurred - the Astroworld event, where so many died, and the rapper Travis just stood over the scene, glazed eyes, mocking what was unfolding. It's the same spirit, inciting the arrogant to revel in their arrogance, believing that they hold the world hostage & therefore God wouldn't dare to strike them down for the evils they do in secret. Brazen evildoers mocking the restraint of our Father in Heaven.

One way or another, these evil clowns will be going down. I only hope that good souls will come together & defend the weak when the day of reckoning comes. It will be a 'time of trouble, worse than anything since nations came into being' (paraphrased from Daniel 12).

We know it will be terrible, but there is hope, despite it all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join