It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians stopped disguising themselves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) has posted on the Internet ahead of the global climate conference, which takes place in Glasgow, Scotland from October 31 to November 12. The video is part of a large UN campaign called "Don't Choose Extinction."

This is the first ever CGI film to be filmed in the UN General Assembly Hall.

As the saying goes, "all masks have been dropped," does anyone else doubt it?)))

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Fresh air breathing the truth is in extinction these days.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
I don't think the UN realized that commercial does not appear to be in their favor .
"Stupid is as stupid does"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Great CGI... They have all the money in the world to push their global warming agenda. I hate to say this but I will not be surprised at all if another ice age comes by 2030 and millions (if not more) starve and freeze to death. When the poles warm just a little and fresh water ice melts, which disrupts the ocean currents that bring warm water north, then it will be game on and a real struggle for humans and everything else on planet earth !
edit on 727stk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As i've said a million times before on this forum, the driving force behind our climate is the SUN. It's not even a debate.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What an awful video it all makes sense now. Years of inbreeding and cronyism has caused the great banking family’s and their lackeys in the UN to have the equivalent IQ and world view of the average 8 year old.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Great CGI... They have all the money in the world to push their global warming agenda. I hate to say this but I will not be surprised at all if another ice age comes by 2030 and millions (if not more) starve and freeze to death. When the poles warm just a little and fresh water ice melts, which disrupts the ocean currents that bring warm water north, then it will be game on and a real struggle for humans and everything else on planet earth !

Hey sky
When they who ever is controlling the narrative will come out and say what you just posted and say that this weather pattern will affect parts of the world overnight, then they will get my attention.

You see sudden weather patterns happen quickly every 250 to 500 years around the globe. We talk about hot and cold weather patterns in America since America truly has 4 seasons. The truth lies in what happened to the American Indians that suddenly disappeared. This is what you too was talking about " mass starvation " suddenly happening in some locations on Earth.

I personally feel we will see a turning of another ice age or a tropical landscape within our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I don't like government reptiles, but in Russian you would say it this way : "Мне не нравятся государственные рептилии"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Isn't it amazing how everything in nature seems so balanced even weather and geological things? It's almost too perfect, almost like it was purposely built that way.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Naw man, it just happens that way even with odds billions to one.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'd actually be kind of happy if the world was run by Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are cool. The UN is the single most boring thing on the planet though no matter what it might be doing. It could be building a death star to blow up Pluto for mystery elements that it plans to use to power a zero point reactor and it's still be boring. I think the Dinosaurs would get rid of the UN.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Reply particularly directed to Grenade and Music is Magic

We will be laughing ourselves silly when the temperatures start dropping anytime right now .
Of course if this is true ( I am a ''believer' ) , it makes great Conspiracy sense that the present depopulation programme using killer shots -- which the Stupids and Gullibles cannot even see --- is 100% relevant and practical right now and in front of the Big Chill . it will make the position of the Super Elite 7000 so much more comfortable and the hugely reduced Sheeple flock so much easier to control .

Modern Grand Solar Minimum will lead to terrestrial cooling
Valentina ZharkovaORCID Icon
Pages 217-222 | Published online: 04 Aug 2020
Download citation doi.org...

PART OF OVERALL CONCLUSION SECTION ONLY
-----=a role of the solar background magnetic field in defining solar activity and with quantifying the observed magnitudes of magnetic field at different times allowed us to enable reliable long-term prediction of solar activity on a millennium timescale. This approach revealed a presence of not only 11-year solar cycles but also of grand solar cycles with duration of 350–400 years. We demonstrated that these grand cycles are formed by the interferences of two magnetic waves with close but not equal frequencies produced by the double solar dynamo action at different depths of the solar interior. These grand cycles are always separated by grand s:

a role of the solar background magnetic field in defining solar activity and with quantifying the observed magnitudes of magnetic field at different times allowed us to enable reliable long-term prediction of solar activity on a millennium timescale. This approach revealed a presence of not only 11-year solar cycles but also of grand solar cycles with duration of 350–400 years. We demonstrated that these grand cycles are formed by the interferences of two magnetic waves with close but not equal frequencies produced by the double solar dynamo action at different depths of the solar interior. These grand cycles are always separated by grand solar minima of Maunder minimum type, which regularly occurred in the past forming well-known Maunder, Wolf, Oort, Homeric, and other grand minima.

During these grand solar minima, there is a significant reduction of solar magnetic field and solar irradiance, which impose the reduction of terrestrial temperatures derived for these periods from the analysis of terrestrial biomass during the past 12,000 or more years. The most recent grand solar minimum occurred during Maunder Minimum (1645–1710), which led to reduction of solar irradiance by 0.22% from the modern one and a decrease of the average terrestrial temperature by 1.0–1.5°C.

This discovery of double dynamo action in the Sun brought us a timely warning about the upcoming grand solar minimum 1, when solar magnetic field and its magnetic activity will be reduced by 70%. This period has started in the Sun in 2020 and will last until 2053. During this modern grand minimum, one would expect to see a reduction of the average terrestrial temperature by up to 1.0°C, especially, during the periods of solar minima between the cycles 25–26 and 26–27, e.g. in the decade 2031–2043.

The reduction of a terrestrial temperature during the next 30 years can have important implications for different parts of the planet on growing vegetation, agriculture, food supplies, and heating needs in both Northern and Southern hemispheres. This global cooling during the upcoming grand solar minimum 1 (2020–2053) can offset for three decades any signs of global warming and would require inter-government efforts to tackle problems with heat and food supplies for the whole population of the Earth.
edit on 1-11-2021 by Juicer66 because: Mistakes .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

In this hall, and without a dinosaur on the podium, there are many reptiles among those present))))

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

This is what revaccination brings))))

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The word taking advice from dinosaurs? Yay
edit on 11 015301 2121 by WUNK22 because: Spell

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Jack Black Sucks - They should have gotten Morgan Freeman to voice the Dinosaur.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Juicer66

Agreed, it's hard to sell Global Warming during a mini ice age hence the rebrand to 'Climate Change'.

No doubt the blame will fall on the people and some convoluted science.

Makes me giggle when the people with the largest carbon footprint on the planet fly from all over the world and gather to discuss reducing emissions.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Aren't dinosaurs cold-blooded, and love heat? They would be the first to choose global warming.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's like them saying, take the vaccine and you'll become the extinct dinosaur

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join