It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So we've got it. What to do now? (Covid 19)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miah024
I got infected from my mother in law, who ended up nearly dieing from Covid pneumonia, shes not vacinated. I have both of my shots and a booster, and had a slight cough for 3 days. Get the shot

One of my Sons got it back in 2020. Unvaxxed. Had a slight cough for a week.

My ex-father-in-law 77 had it at the same time. Unvaxxed. Never even showed signs of any illness.

My ex-Mother-in-law 76 had it this year. Triple vaxxed. Nearly died.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I would suggest bulk horse medication, fish tank cleaner, a dilute bleach solution, and a high powered light source inserted into a body cavity of your choosing. But since medical recommendations are being asked on a conspiracy site that had years of lizard people discussions, I would not do anything since the consensus is that it's all a hoax - doing any sort of covid mitigation will in effect make it real.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
You should follow every bit of medical advice you get here on this conspiracy site. While most of the members did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night they are without a doubt more qualified to consult about your health than a physician.

Yeah just trust Fauci. Or let Augustus make you doubt your own facility for researching and making personal choices based on that research. Gaslighting For Fauci I call it. What a goon.

In the meantime, my own research on Ivermectin in covid treatment appears that it continues to be positive and convincing. But I always encourage folk to come to their own conclusions based on their own due diligence.

Or one could just keeping getting experimental vaccines and boosters and obey all commands...but what you gonna do when you get sick anyways?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Yeah just trust Fauci.

Work on your reading comprehension, I said to talk to your physician, but hey, believe the crap advice you get here regarding self-medication.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I discussed it with two physicians. One didn't really even want to talk about it. He towed the party line and I could tell he wasn't reading the literature on the studies. So what am I to make of that medical advice based on a doctor not keeping up with the literature enough to answer even simple questions?

The other one said she was glad that I had asked. She uses a treatment schedule that includes Ivermectin for many of her covid patients. She was familiar with the studies and was able to answer questions.

In the end it's up to YOU, or it better be anyways, what to do with conflicting information. I don't capitulate that right to anyone.

edit on 15-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You should follow every bit of medical advice you get here on this conspiracy site. While most of the members did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night they are without a doubt more qualified to consult about your health than a physician.

Yeah just trust Fauci. Or let Augustus make you doubt your own facility for researching and making personal choices based on that research. Gaslighting For Fauci I call it. What a goon.

In the meantime, my own research on Ivermectin in covid treatment appears that it continues to be positive and convincing. But I always encourage folk to come to their own conclusions based on their own due diligence.

Or one could just keeping getting experimental vaccines and boosters and obey all commands...but what you gonna do when you get sick anyways?

There's a vast conflagration of people using the term 'researching' wrong. Researching is NOT looking up articles that back your views, nor is it taking someone else's YouTube videos or posts as evidence. This is all confirmation bias.

Actual research is done in a lab, research is peer-reviewed. If you have a lab and have been doing investigations into the mechanisms of how the virus works, then yes, you have been researching, and please post your paper, I'd love to read it. Otherwise, its not at all 'research'.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StaticVoid

So many logical fallacies in that institutionalized reply. What about when institutional research conflicts? Do you just check your own mind out of the equation and listen to the chosen establishment mouthpiece tell you which one to believe?

Or do you dig in deeply yourself to include checking the methodologies?

And for the record: Ivermectin's safety profile is virtually immaculate compared to the "vaccines."

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I discussed it with two physicians. One didn't really even want to talk about it. He towed the party line and I could tell he wasn't reading the literature on the studies. So what am I to make of that medical advice based on a doctor not keeping up with the literature enough to answer even simple questions?

We'll, if I were you I'd certainly rely on my homebrew remedies over a trained and licensed physician. Or you could doctor shop until you find someone who agrees with you. Either way, YOU aren't a physician and your medical advice and everyone else's on here is anecdotal.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So many logical fallacies in that institutionalized reply. What about when institutional research conflicts? Do you just check your own mind out of the equation and listen to the chosen establishment mouthpiece tell you which one to believe?

Or do you dig in deeply yourself to include checking the methodologies?

And for the record: Ivermectin's safety profile is virtually immaculate compared to the "vaccines."

Please state which fallacy has been violated? There's really no fallacy since true research follows the scientific method, which is duplication of results and peer review. Secondly, what is 'institutional research'? The entire process of peer review is designed to eliminate conflicts by providing a scientific consensus. Its easy to cherry pick a few opinions that mirror your desired result, but the test is if those conclusions can withstand peer interrogation, and in the case of most outliers, they cannot.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sources for this safety profile for use in humans in treating COVID? That's a bold statement without the proper backing.

Its one thing for you to decide to take horse pills and relieve yourself of your stomach lining, but it crosses the moralistic boundary when suggesting other people use it when you yourself have zero professional credentials to do such a thing. There are people out there that are scared and are willing to attempt things based on what they read, are you willing to take on the weight of a death caused by your advisement? Or do you just not care so long as your opinion is heard?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

We'll, if I were you I'd certainly rely on my homebrew remedies over a trained and licensed physician. Or you could doctor shop until you find someone who agrees with you. Either way, YOU aren't a physician and your medical advice and everyone else's on here is anecdotal.

Homebrew? There you go prevaricating again. Which licensed physician?

Do you personally just capitulate to the chosen institutional "expert" or do you take responsibility for wading through conflicting information yourself?

Your argument doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do you personally just capitulate to the chosen institutional "expert" or do you take responsibility for wading through conflicting information yourself?

First, I ignore every single thing internet randos say when it comes to medical, financial and legal advice, then I go speak to a professional.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
PLEASE???

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StaticVoid

Sources for this safety profile for use in humans in treating COVID? That's a bold statement without the proper backing.

Preaches about research methodologies and doesn't know Ivermectin has an excellent safety profile? That tells me you haven't read any of the research--pro & con--on Ivermectin in covid treatment.

You could just duckduckgo Ivermectin and see that it has about as excellent a safety profile as is possible when ingesting chemical compounds. Here's a related study that speaks to it's safety profile though to get you started.

Efficacy and Safety of High-Dose Ivermectin...

Its one thing for you to decide to take horse pills and relieve yourself of your stomach lining, but it crosses the moralistic boundary when suggesting other people use it when you yourself have zero professional credentials to do such a thing. There are people out there that are scared and are willing to attempt things based on what they read, are you willing to take on the weight of a death caused by your advisement? Or do you just not care so long as your opinion is heard?

I have a prescription. From a Physician. You have a problem with that? No drug is 100% safe, so of course I recommend educating oneself to any possible contraindications.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

First, I ignore every single thing internet randos say when it comes to medical, financial and legal advice, then I go speak to a professional.

Again you're not making logical sense. When you get conflicting advice or you're left with a best-guess decision what do you personally do? Almost sounds like you just need someone to tell you what to do?

Imo it's an intellectually weak person that capitulates their decision making to a "rando" "expert" without bringing their own faculties to bear.

A wise person seeks many counselors--even from randos--and ultimately takes the responsibility of themselves for themselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Preaches about research methodologies and doesn't know Ivermectin has an excellent safety profile? That tells me you haven't read any of the research--pro & con--on Ivermectin in covid treatment.

You could just duckduckgo Ivermectin and see that it has about as excellent a safety profile as is possible when ingesting chemical compounds. Here's a related study that speaks to it's safety profile though to get you started.

Efficacy and Safety of High-Dose Ivermectin...

The research article with the title "Efficacy and Safety of High-Dose Ivermectin for Reducing Malaria Transmission (IVERMAL): Protocol for a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Trial in Western Kenya" ?

The article clearly states the objective as well: "The aim of this study is to determine the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of ivermectin doses of 0, 300, and 600 mcg/kg/day for 3 days, when provided with a standard 3-day course of the antimalarial dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine (DP), on mosquito survival."

Did your Dr prescribe it with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine as well? Because that's the objective of your source, the interaction and tolerability when both are combined.

That has zero to do with COVID, there's no defined dosage for COVID.
edit on 15-12-2021 by StaticVoid because: additional info

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The research article with the title "Efficacy and Safety of High-Dose Ivermectin for Reducing Malaria Transmission (IVERMAL): Protocol for a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Trial in Western Kenya" ?

That has zero to do with COVID, there's no defined dosage for COVID.

But it has everything to do with the safety profile of the drug. Even at high doses. Did you miss the word "related?" Have you had your coffee yet?

Conclusions

High-dose ivermectin, if found to be safe and well tolerated, might offer a promising new tool for malaria elimination.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Again you're not making logical sense. When you get conflicting advice or you're left with a best-guess decision what do you personally do?

I don't come here. Can that be any clearer?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good for you. Or not. I've personally benefitted a lot from interactions here. It's hit or miss though and, again, is our individual responsibility.

So some Rando on ATS that doesn't think public discourse can be beneficial...lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's hit or miss though...

Yeah, because I like rolling the dice when it comes to medical, financial and legal advice.

You think they post this for feels or because following the advice of internet randos could be harmful?

The contents of abovetopsecret.com's Medical Issues & Conspiracies forum is contributed in part or in whole, by nonprofessionals.
No warranty whatsoever is made that any of the posts on this forum are accurate. There no assurance that any statement contained or cited in any thread touching on medical matters is true, correct, precise, or up-to-date. Even if a statement made about medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms.

The Medical Issues & Conspiracies forum is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.

None of the members, moderators, developers, sponsors of this forum nor anyone else connected to Abovetopsecret.com can take any responsibility for the results or consequences of any attempt to use or adopt any of the information presented on this web site.

Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of Content found on this forum.

If you have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join