It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Zomboid Multiplayer release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I experienced my first chopper last night.

My base was not prepared for the onslaught, character is now zombified. 8 days, new record.

edit on 24/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

LOL RIP

ye know i've never once had a problem with the chopper event... i guess i get lucky...

Every time it comes i happen to be outside wandering or in my base, in which case IF you stay low with the blinds closed and keep quiet you'll only get a few visitors, IF any...

Im always interested in hearing your jump scare stories

I recently found out the hard way that IF you stay in your base for an extended period of time... you will get invaded by the dead... i was in my base for two days, reading knocking down walls, and working on carpentry... suddenly i hear the moaning getting closer... so i head to the front door for a perimeter check... and one was standing at the front door waiting for me! it burst into my house as soon as i opened the door... i screamed like a little girl

Plus it was f 4am so i woke up the whole house with my shreeek!1

Damn good game... almost shat meself

Don't forget the steam sale... %30 off right now!

edit on 24-12-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It’s gets everyone, I’ve had my kids, brother and even my mum all give it a try and every-time that zombie jumps out from behind them they sh!t the chair.

Quickly turning into one of my favourite games.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

LOL

You'd think it would slowly become something you're immune to... nope!

Every time...

Merry Christmas!!

edit on 25-12-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Akragon

It’s gets everyone, I’ve had my kids, brother and even my mum all give it a try and every-time that zombie jumps out from behind them they sh!t the chair.

Quickly turning into one of my favourite games.

Good to hear you and your household enjoy the game , it is also good to see this game pull in more players then a AAA game like battlefield 2042.

I got too much games lined up right now to put in the hours , Bannerlord , Hell let loose , ready or not , Chivalry 2

But i probably install it in a few months again.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I watched some of ambiguousamphibian's Project Zombiod videos a few months ago and it persuaded me to try the game. I feel like his videos are a big part of the reason PZ is becoming so popular recently. I've only played like 14 hours of PZ so far but I've already died like half a dozen times. The longest I survived was like 3 real life hours. It's probably the most hardcore survival game I've ever played, which I like, but it can get frustrating at times. I learned quickly that covering up windows is crucial.

I'm not the type of person who plays a lot of isometric games, but I love realistic survival games with good crafting and building mechanics, and PZ seems to have those things. But I don't quite understand how being infected works, one time I turned into a zombie but I didn't seem to get bitten, anyone know? For those trying to decide whether or not to buy PZ, I would suggest watching some of ambiguousamphibian's videos. Here are a few of his most popular PZ videos:

This guy is hilarious!!! I watched one video where he takes a tank through a full city center of zombies, guy has patience!

Still learning how to play before I start getting into major trouble.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join