It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone: Trump’s White House passed around a presentation on how to end American democracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MDDoxs

What you are observing is the blind, frothing fervor of someone who has become a zealot of a personality cult.

Holy crap, the man lives in your head still, and you talk about "blind, frothing fervor"...lol look in the mirror my friend. Also, no Trump wasn't the best President, has a ton of flaws we all know about, but holy crap, whatever Trump has Biden is 10 times worst without anything good to offset as Trump had.

Trump is gone, so maybe you and others need to look at the person now in the WH.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Should something like the OP's topic just be ignored?

NO... but it should at least have some parsed critical thinking in it, and not people riffing on the orange real estate tycoon they give free rent to in their heads.

And THE IRONY... after the Russia Hoax... (which gets no mention)... lets see... Clinton, DNC, the FBI and DOJ committed Black Letter Law conspiracy (based on FBI Lawyer deliberately lying about a admitted, by CIA, CIA Asset), and that's NOT an insurrection?

The OP is ignoring his own premise... because he hates Trump with religious zeal.

Whatever...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Asking for a friend. Where in that power point that should not have been leaked since it is an ongoing investigation does it show 45's WH was going to end Democracy?

The first pic shows options that seem normal to me.
The second pic shows recommendations. All seem normal to me.

Declaring a NEA for this would have been the right thing to do.

en.wikipedia.org...

When are you all going to stop this madness?
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002021-12-10T12:23:15-06:001215 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

that's a pretty impressive video. It kind of gets right to the point and doesn't make the left look very truthful.
That should be seen by everyone here.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

What you are observing is the blind, frothing fervor of someone who has become a zealot of a personality cult.

Holy crap, the man lives in your head still, and you talk about "blind, frothing fervor"...lol look in the mirror my friend. Also, no Trump wasn't the best President, has a ton of flaws we all know about, but holy crap, whatever Trump has Biden is 10 times worst without anything good to offset as Trump had.

Trump is gone, so maybe you and others need to look at the person now in the WH.

what do you feel the OP revealed about Trump and his administration that proves anything at all about Jan 6th?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yes... And the Constitution also establishes that states are allowed to select their electors in whatever way they see fit.

I was pointing out how to the user that I was replying to that his comment that electronic voting isn't permitted by the Constitution because it didn't exist as a concept at the same is no different than saying semi-automatic weapons are not permitted by the Constitution.

Both are dumb statements and neither are banned by Constitution.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

"Teflon Don"

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Bump that link

hereistheevidence.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
More "2nd hand Rose" stories from The biased Committee that has mental case overtones running the show 🆘🚬

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Help remind myself and others; Are there any sovereign countries that allow non citizens to vote?

Let France or Germany do it first and then we will see how it goes.

If that makes America racist then fine, go lobby for that in a more progressive one..

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

and:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

doesn't need to specify semi auto, full auto, single shot, only arms. And it shall not be infringed.
FYI

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what do you feel the OP revealed about Trump and his administration that proves anything at all about Jan 6th?

Nice straw man. Never said it proved anything, did I?

Just saying you shouldn't just ignore it.

Never mind.

Carry on as usual. Nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Show me where in the Constitution it says people should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons.

2nd amendment.

The concept didn't even exist back then.

Irrelevant. Arms are arms, and there is plenty in the debates making it plain as day that the meaning of arms as used in the 2ndA meant the arms that the typical soldier in the military would carry.

See how dumb your comment was now?

No, but I see how dumb yours was...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Does it include nuclear weapons?

😉🧐

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Click-bait much?

Nothing that you said was in the article is backed by any evidence whatsoever...

Unsurprising, seeing as we know already that leftists don't need evidence when it comes to the bad orange man...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And the Constitution also doesn't need to specify that States are allowed to use electronic voting machines.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

😉🧐

I you actually read it and understood the words you would not ask that question.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lighten up, fella.....

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't know how I can make this any clearer.
I'm saying that arguing the Constitution prohibits semi-automatic weapons due to them not existing when the Constitution was written is dumb.

Just like the argument that the Constitution prohibits the use of electronic voting machines because they didn't exist when it was written is dumb.

Both are dumb arguments. The Constitution doesn't prohibit the use of semi-automatic weapons or electronic voting machines.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Does the average soldier in the military walk around with nuclear weapons?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I don't know how I can make this any clearer.
I'm saying that arguing the Constitution prohibits semi-automatic weapons due to them not existing when the Constitution was written is dumb.

Yeah, I got that after I posted...

My apologies for mis-reading what you wrote, and on that particular point, we are in complete agreement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join