It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone: Trump’s White House passed around a presentation on how to end American democracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I wish more people understood this.

Most people still think it's 12, 12, 12 O'clock because they can't figure out their microwave.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The check list of the CURRENT administration that you and others helped ensconce in the White House

[x] Out of control inflation
[x] Near collapse of the supply chain in the U.S.
[x] Authoritarian vaccine mandates (this should probably be at the top of the list of "Bad Biden Bungles"
[x] Most embarrassing/deadly military withdrawal since the Vietnam war with Biden's Afghanistan tuck & run
[x] Perpetuation of continued failed policies to hold China accountable for COVID, for economic/I.P. warfare
[x] Complete abrogation of any help for U.S. towns at the Southern border, and allegedly caught shipping illegal aliens around the country
[x] Constant, continued incoherent public statements, that is in the blue moon when he speaks in public
[x] Persistent pushing of CRT and racist social agenda
[x] Weaponization DoJ against parents of those who show anger with school boards for irrational school policies
[x] Constant brush fires about corruption and sexual abuse that nag Biden weekly

Your team is squarely on the defensive, because your teammates are running the show, and they OWN every single one of the train wreck items above.

Bringing up Trump at this point is a pathetic attempt at deflection for a p!ss poor job at running the country, attributable to you and other "ANYONE BUT TRUMP!" voters.

We had things INFINITELY better back in 2018, but people didn't like hearing a mean POTUS speak crude & uncouth but factual words.

As I always love to end these "coming to Jesus" moments on the state of reality with the Never-Trumpers, I hope you are satisfied with the status quo, "are you not entertained??"

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Eh, the more I ponder things, the more I feel like I'm bandying words with a paid shill.

Never a productive use of one's time.

I'll bow out of this thread now, but as with one last comment, which is that if we're measuring up which president conducted a less "pro-Democracy" administration, 45 or 46, well, we're only 1 year in on 46, and scan through his C.V. thus far, as I enumerated in the previous post, then re-think the OP.

Nobody in their right mind, or alternatively a paid forum shill, just in the context of the vaccine totalitarianism alone, would consider Biden as a better advocate of Democracy than Trump, which probably isn't saying a whole lot, but "Dems da facts".

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You forgot, 800,000 none citizens in NY given the right to vote, this is how democrats are planning to steal elections from now on, they still working to do more in the states they control to stay in power even if they are lousy leaders and the states, they control are hell holes.

I guess America for the foreigners but not for American citizens.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

so in reference to the OP, where is the part where they convince folks to riot and break windows at the capitol? Because if the charge is that Trump wanted to overturn what he thought was an unfair election, but couldn't find the constitutional tools to do it, doesn't really sound like a crime. Maybe it is. If so, can you cite the statute?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

How many times do I need to say this…I help y’all deny ignorance for free.

If information, contrary to your beliefs upsets you then you are free to leave.

This is not a pissing contest, I am not comparing the two administrations. Stop conflating the issue. This is purely about the previous administration and the conspiracy to take over the government.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

We had things INFINITELY better back in 2018, but people didn't like hearing a mean POTUS speak crude & uncouth but factual words.

We also had a President that had taken over an economy that was experiencing its longest sustained period of growth in history as opposed to the worst economy since the Great Depression and a bungled pandemic.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

We also had a President that had taken over an economy that was experiencing its longest sustained period of growth in history as opposed to the worst economy since the Great Depression and a bungled pandemic.

In Biden's defense, he's senile, so asking him not to bungle the pandemic is asking a lot. Sure, Trump gave him the vaccines that you and yours seem to think is the way to save humanity, but he has an orange hue, and tweeted mean until they took his twitter.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

No fraud here...nope...move along....

And with respect to dictatorship, the only ones acting like REAL actual dictators are Biden and Fauci

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The entire January 6th drama reminds me of a 40 year old man who still wears his high school letterman jacket because of a football game he once won. It's all he has. It's the only positive thing in his life that he can hang on to. He has a drinking problem, a couple failed marriages, a bad job, but once, decades ago, he did something.

As to the specifics in the OP, it's obvious that what they postulated didn't happen.

So now democrats and republicans and their pundits are left with prosecuting Trump over something that didn't happen.

My unicorn named Jeffery (seeen below) is more authentic, real and valid than any government insurrection on January 6th.

It's time to take the jacket off, champ.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Not really. You've shared one thing. Anyone who has the patience to sit down with you as they would a child could easily produce hundreds of cases where fraudulent behavior occurred. You would dismiss it because your diseases teat didn't feed it to you.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Right? The moral inconsistency is transparent. New administration breaks basically every campaign promise and lies every single day. The people who were mad about that for 4 years suddenly don't mind it, even support it, because it's their guy. It's a sad joke.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Show me where in the US constitution it says that voting needs to be done electronically or is even valid.

That's not how the United States Constitution works, it isn't a list of things you can do, it's primarily a list of the things the government can't do.

Funny? Something like 192 shalls in the US constitution…

Just an example

Section. 1.

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

These that word again, shall.

I would hope the US constitution is set up to protect certain unalienable Rights,?

Shrugs…
edit on 10-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so in reference to the OP, where is the part where they convince folks to riot and break windows at the capitol? Because if the charge is that Trump wanted to overturn what he thought was an unfair election, but couldn't find the constitutional tools to do it, doesn't really sound like a crime. Maybe it is. If so, can you cite the statute?

Yea, I didn't think anyone really wanted to talk about the OP. LOL!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Oh, goody, another person who doesn't understand the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neutronflux

Oh, goody, another person who doesn't understand the Constitution.

You addressing the bill of rights that amend the US condition?

And later amendments?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
American governments plan for 'ALL" contingencies, all It took for a "presentation" would likely be an advisor mentioning something could happen.

Ironic, how the left thinks Trump is a dolt but comes up with these elaborate schemes to supplant democracy itself, fully well knowing doing so would have only pleased less than 5% fringe of his base, and ran off the rest. That the misnomer in all of this, it's obvious the left thinks TRUMP has 80 million rabid followers when 95% voted for him because of the complete stench of the last 2 DNC nominees".

Like Operation Northwoods Operation Coded War plan WHITE were actual plans the military had in the '30s and '40s, FOR DOMESTIC THREAT. Along with plans for about every locale throughout the world including plans for Great Britain and every ally we have.

An unused plan is just that unused...

Pretty obvious though the left only rallying cry for their base is Trump did this or that because their results so far have been abysmal.

Can you imagine all the dumb azz ideas that have floated through just these past 5-10 years, hell we implemented one or 2 of them?

edit on 10-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Because when they can't have their way, nobody can. When they can't come up with something positive, they need to say negative things about others to look better.

Person 1 "You're an arsonist!"
Person 2 "You're a double arsonist!"

Person 2 walks off with swollen chest and great confidence away into society, thinking they are the moral guiding light for everyone else too.

It's a bit like with children, the parallels are all there.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
BS, Rolling Stone and the Jan 6 committee are composed of a bunch of corrupt political hacks.

Have you looked at the evidence for voting fraud?

You do realize that if real fraud is present, the executors of such are the true anti-democracy people and traitors, right?

originally posted by: MDDoxs

The House Select Committee to Investigate the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol on Thursday released slides from a PowerPoint calling for former President Trump to declare a national security emergency in order to delay the certification of the results of the 2020 election. The presentation, headlined was referred to in an email provided to the committee by Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff who’s had a rough couple of weeks, to say the least.
….

Hugo Lowell of The Guardian tweeted slides from the presentation on Thursday detailing a conspiracy theory-laden plan for Vice President Pence to install Republican electors in states “where fraud occurred,” and for Trump to declare a national emergency and for all electronic voting to be rendered invalid, citing foreign “control” of electronic voting systems.

www.rollingstone.com...

Well, no surprise here. A true political conspiracy is being l
Exposed by a bipartisan Jan 6 committee.

In the slide the Trump administration considered all options in nullifying the election and throwing the constitution out the window.

There are supposedly even messages between the administration and the insurrectionist leaders/organizers on how they planned to prevent certification.

Was the raid on the capital a way to impose a national emergency or martial law on the country, thus keeping Trump in power? It seems like they considered just that!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The criminal syndicate that stole the election calls it ending democracy, we the people call it putting a boot up the criminal syndicates behind. Pence was a coward, and a sellout. They should have went through with the national emergency. Afterall, it is precisely what the Zartan administration is planning for next year.
edit on 12-10-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join