It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New show on UFO's: "UFO Witness." (Discovery plus and Travel Channel)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Former federal agent Ben Hansen is on a mission to uncover the truth behind ufo sightings. With unprecedented access to the archives of the late Dr. Jay Allen Hynek, chief scientific advisor of Project Blue Book, Ben unlocks the secrets of the past to shed light on todays ufo encounters.

Hansen has also been on a program called "Paranormal: fact or faked" from a few years ago on the Sci Fi Channel. I have seen 3 shows of "UFO Witness" so far, and its pretty good. Hansen speaks to witnesses of ufo sightings. I just watched the show on the famous Kecksburg ufo sighting from Pennsylvania back in 1965. One of the witnesses claimed to have seen the military carting off some strnage box, that was theorized to have maybe contained biological remains of a possible pilot for the ufo...

Tonights episode will deal with a Florida woman who claims she had an encounter with an alien. hansens speaks also to a number of high level ufo historians. In the Kecksburg ufo show he found out that two boxes of recrods/info related to the incident have gone missing since 1987.

Show: "UFO Witness"

Tonights episode:

Florida Encounter

Looks like ratings are good enough for a season 2 too:

Discovery+ Greenlights Season Two of UFO Witness to Investigate Official Government Documents and Remarkable New Video Evidence Coming to Light
UFO expert and former federal criminal investigator Ben Hansen is joining forces with UFO researcher and journalist Melissa Tittl to uncover the dark secrets surrounding the unidentifiable objects in our skies.

Since the U.S. government released information on its decades of evidence on Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) earlier this year, reports of sightings and accounts have only increased. UFO expert and former federal criminal investigator Ben Hansen is joining forces with UFO researcher and journalist Melissa Tittl to uncover the dark secrets surrounding the unidentifiable objects in our skies. Season two of UFO WITNESS has been greenlit for eight new one-hour episodes to stream on discovery+.

“With UFO evidence piling up, more people believe that we are not alone,” said Matthew Butler, general manager, Travel Channel & Paranormal Streaming Content. “With new government material to explore and more first-person accounts coming to light, we can’t wait to get Ben and Melissa back into the field to dig deeper into this other world.”

edit on 06pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

Trailer Preview:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
just watched the episode about possible reversed alien engineering, Had some great witness interviews, especially a man who was aware of some tests done on an alien survivor from Roswell. There was also a large portion of this show which pertained to the Dugway Utah proving grounds and some pretty interesting sightings from this area too, including one of some high intensity light beam shooting into the sky thought maybe to be testing of some new alien weapon which just happened to have some bluish lighted visitors watching from aways away in the sky. Looking forward to the new show tonight and a woman from Florida who claims she had an encounter with an et in her backyard.
edit on 06pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: correction

edit on 06pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
sounds interesting
not sure I get that channel. will look for.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It appears it was on Discovery plus first, and is now being reshown on the Travel Channel.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Looks interesting

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I am liking it. The quality of the witnesses stands out to me. The first program was very good, am liking them all so far, but they did talk quite a bit about the tic tac ufo's here on this one show. One of the guys a witness I have seen on quite a number of shows related to the tic tacs.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I agree, good show. I t was on Discovery+ first, now on Travel. I did read there will be another season. BTW if you have Discover+, Ben has a doc about the Hudson Valley flap. May be under paranormal section, is Shock Docs: Alien Invasion: Hudson Valley. Real interesting cases

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good luck to the guy.

Ufology from time to time has these Don Quixote types who say they’re going off to study the mystery behind ufos and hit to the woodshed (isolation and intense study of any subject) and whatever it takes vow to FIND THE TRUTH behind the mystery of ufos and aliens sometime too.

Numerous folks have done that: they get all the books they can lay their hands on, go to libraries, area 51, Roswell, the mountains, the government( FOIA), all over the place ufos have been seen or talked about and it always ends up at the same place: nowhere near an answer to the mystery.

I could really save this gentleman the trouble and just tell him there’s a glass ceiling in ufology research. One can only go so far beyond the lore, the witnesses, supposed abductees, the tales, etc. One will hit a brick wall of where to go now and realize there’s nowhere to go but theory, speculation, belief, disbelief, expectation, and frustration.

But go ahead and see what you can do. I hope he has an interesting experience and at least can maybe get to know the ufo territory.
edit on 6-12-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think the Don Quixote reference is very poignant. I get the impression that people who know, also know that the truth cannot come about for very good reasons. We tend to think of societal and political or economic reasons, but I think it's a great deal more significant than that. Below this "glass ceiling" what we seem to be left with in the mainstream are windmill chasers, opportunists, and false intellectuals. We tend to attribute secrecy of the topic with greed or otherwise nefarious intentions, and it's certainly especially clear to most that deception of some manner or method is most likley at work, but the real question I think is in what case the deception would be justified. The one thing that rules all of mankind isn't evil, it is fear. Perhaps things would change if we knew, and a lack of certainty is frightening. Perhaps not most of who we are would change, the world would still spin and the sun would still set, but perhaps our aptitude and disposition regarding what is currently possible. Maybe that would be enough to upset the apple cart, but I can emphatically assure you that at any rate the jostle will not come from Discovery or Travel TV.

Everyone likes to think they know the boundaries of what is possible, but very little of any utility has ever come from accepting such. It's my firm belief that the answers are firmly within the field of science and philosophy, and these programs are a bit of a lark in regard to either. I think time in a curious mind would be much better spent studying the works of Heidegger, Tesla, or simply the industrial and philosophical ontology or scientific ontogeny history of mankind as we know it to date. How we shape ourselves- at least as we know it- seems more relevant when facing any issue of bewilderment where facts are of mercurial or multifaceted value. That's why programs like these don't compel me much anymore. If they knew anything worth broadcasting I have a good feeling they would know better in the first place, and if they did it would fly in the face of whatever good reason why nobody yet has. In short, it's fool's gold.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
really enjoyed this show about alien encounters. The woman in Florida was a government contractor who saw one in the woods right next to her home. She did a composite of what she saw, and I must say I have not seen an alien that looked like this. It was scary. They eyes looked mean, and it had a strong lower jaw, looked maybe more reptilian. But the biggest focus was on the famous Allan Kentucky sighting in 1955 and the 12-15 pointy eared, lobster clawed aliens that kept peeping in the windows and frightening a family, to the point where the residents shot at the aliens repeatedly. Relatives and friends of people who were involved with these experiences were interviewed.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
anyone else watching?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Once again the caliber and quality of witnesses really stands out about this show. The most interesting witnesses were the former Phoenix City Councilwoman who was a witness to the lights and talked to many others who were as well. She mentioned she was able to find out that her phone had been tapped which was new. Ben also interviewed a man who was a former "special agent" for the Air Force who possibly risked his life by coming forward with a full face interview, to say his job was to discredit witnesses who had seen a ufo, and who in effect could have possibly been a Man in Black. He also said they knew that many of the sightings were not from here, earth.
edit on 14am31am5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I had seen them before, but happened to turn on Travel and it was on. Richard Doty was the "special agent", when the Phoenix City Councilwoman had her phone tap discovered, they discovered it was from the Federal government

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
tonights focus is on abductions.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Awe shucks, another Don Quixote UFO guy going to solve the mystery no one has solved in 80 years or maybe 80 centuries.
Sure, sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought episode 5 was the best one.
I won't spoil it but I thought it had the best information presented.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

is that tonights show?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
Awe shucks, another Don Quixote UFO guy going to solve the mystery no one has solved in 80 years or maybe 80 centuries.
Sure, sure.

He never has claimed he is 'solving the mystery" Is just presenting some interesting testimony and potential evidence

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
very interesting show. The first guy who had the abduction was a new one I had not heard of. The picture he provided of his captors was bug like, maybe close to praying mantis looking to me. The interview with the grand daughter of the former President Eisenhower was also interesting. She said the aliens are abducting because " they need our dna". But she didn't say why? I still like the quality of the witnesses in this show. Very compelling.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
tonights episode concerns the possibility of some underground alien base in New Mexico.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join