It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New show on UFO's: "UFO Witness." (Discovery plus and Travel Channel)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This was probably the best show I have seen related to what may or may not be going on in Dulce, New Mexico. Once again the witnesses were the star attraction here, from the natives who have seen things. But the standout was the story from 1980 about a woman who was taken underground and experimented on. There was also a sizable chunk of the show which dealt with the Ronnie Zamora sighting in Socorro New Mexico. Towards the end of the show Ben was able to do some thermal imaging of the mesa, and there was one part which was much warmer than the rest, for some reason. Good show.

edit on 28pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Reference pic below……..

Look at the dates for each episode…..there between January - February 2021

And so they started streaming/airing in December 2021??

Only thing I can think of …. is a time shift in the universal timeline or Mandela effect. Otherwise, a more sensible possibility is that the series was already in the can early 2021 or late 2019 and was not released to be streamed on tv yet due to Covid and perhaps would suffer low viewership while the rest of the world was panicking over the pandemic.

Kind of bizarre…. at least for me.

As for the series itself …..Ehhhh…, Ben has had his fingers in many a UFO/Aliens/Cryptid TV projects either as Main character, host, or segments of expertise experience opinions.

I wait for it to hit the Trvl cable channel instead paying extra for the Discovery +Plus.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 3-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Maybe when they're on another network.
I watched them all at once on Discovery Plus.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I’m not so sure the picture of the Dulce UFO the “witness” took is legit.

For a sanity check…..if anyone here has the ability to re-access this episode….go ahead and replay and pause on the witnesses picture with the purported UFO ….. look close at it on your screen. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong.

It appears to me that the UFO portion was inserted into the scenery background.

The UFO has the tail tale sign of a rectangular resolution (pixelation?) immediately surrounding the craft, not of the same as the background sky resolution. It indicates a hoax ….imo. It was also a poor insertion edit since there is an offset in the rectangle insertion seen in two portions…to make or attempt to make the one portion of the entire craft.

One might say it’s the energy field aura produced by the craft………

Well then how is the offset accounted for? You could just about see where the vertical split/splice line is..between the two portions.

Could be BS on my part…..but you viewers out there, would be able to check and either say…..Ophi your still drunk from New Years……or……Ophi, ya may have something there.

👽🍾🎉

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Reference pic below……..

Look at the dates for each episode…..there between January - February 2021

And so they started streaming/airing in December 2021??

Only thing I can think of …. is a time shift in the universal timeline or Mandela effect. Otherwise, a more sensible possibility is that the series was already in the can early 2021 or late 2019 and was not released to be streamed on tv yet due to Covid and perhaps would suffer low viewership while the rest of the world was panicking over the pandemic.

Kind of bizarre…. at least for me.

As for the series itself …..Ehhhh…, Ben has had his fingers in many a UFO/Aliens/Cryptid TV projects either as Main character, host, or segments of expertise experience opinions.

I wait for it to hit the Trvl cable channel instead paying extra for the Discovery +Plus.

👽🛸🍺

They were released week by week on Discovery+ early 2021. They should all still be there now. Now on Travel Channel on cable, they are airing the episodes

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

So then “Technically” it’s not a “New Show” …..only to the cable/streaming carrier of an particular area(s) ….hey, but that’s ok….I’ll be watching “binging”
Thanx 🍺

👽🛸

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
cool! thanks have it on now, travel chanel.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The first season was on Discovery plus and ran its course there, now its being shown on Travel Channel for those of us who don't have Discovery plus. So we are seeing last years first season.
edit on 04am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So I’ve watched The Hybrid Secret ..Episode 8

My take away?

IF Eisenhower did in “fact” make a Greada Treaty with Aliens and threw Humans under the UFO, by allowing them to Abduct us for the exchange of technology for U.S. industries…..

….Then Eisenhower Sold Out American Citizens to Aliens, who would harm those that were abducted and possibly killed in their Quest to perpetuate their species……

Where has this experimentation happen before? Or similar to it? Hmmmm……….Oh yeah! NAZI Doctor Josef Mengele. ….”then transferred to the Nazi concentration camps service in early 1943 and assigned to Auschwitz, where he saw the opportunity to conduct genetic research on human subjects. His experiments focused primarily on twins, with no regard for the health or safety of the victims.”….

Shame on you Ike!

Abductees have you to blame.

I trust your Soul went to Hades 👹

Once again… IF…. an event such as that ever happened.

👽😡

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Season # 2 debuts on June. 21st. I will be watching!

This will be about:

Ben and Melissa follow the trail of a shapeshifting UFO that seems intent on cracking military secrets; the more they learn about the amorphous aircraft and its link to blue-skinned aliens, the more they realize it's unlike anything they've seen.

edit on 06pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

heads up, tomorrow night season 2 debut. Really looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I’m certainly on it…..

👽🛸☕️☕️☕️🍩
edit on 20-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join