It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Produces the First 91+ pages of Documents from Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine File

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is direct from the horses mouth. NO not Alex Jones but directly from the lawyer Aaron Siri, who is suing the US FDA for Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer.

As I took my 2nd Pfizer jab on September 15, 2021 and felt like I was going to die only to recover yet collapse onto the floor in front of my wife on November 5, 2021 at 6:50AM. My wife drove me to urgent care. So why has my Glucose spiked? Is there a connection. This isn’t over for me as I continue to have extreme dizzy days. I have an appointment to see The Medial University of South Carolina at Charleston.

Only 54 years, 11 months to go…

Sorry all as I am not one to drop to my knees and pray for mercy and forgiveness. I get pissed off like I did back in May 2009 when I had a Major Stroke from several sports concussions. Yes, I spoke to the guy upstairs and told him that if he’s going to take me out in lieu of the other filth living in my neighborhood that he can simply go fluff himself as I am a good man.

God will have to help those bastards if their vaccine has permanently messed me up. Plus I am in tip top condition and don’t eat junk. Just red wine and NO drugs since hooch in college.

Well for an lawyer to bring forth a lawsuit against the FDA whom appears to be covering up something I guess I would like to know as to what’s in that document. Then again only partial release has taken place. Why?

Two months and one day after it was sued, and close to 3 months since it licensed Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine, the FDA released the first round of documents it reviewed before licensing this product. The production consisted of 91 pdf pages, one xpt file, and one txt file. You can download them here.

FDA Produces the First 91+ pages of Documents from Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine File

Females between the ages of 30 and 51. Nervous system disorders. That sounds familiar. As a matter of fact, that sounds similar to the concerns raised by some of the women testifying or described in the videos below. But no cause for alarm since Pfizer explains to the FDA: “The findings of these signal detection analyses are consistent with the known safety profile of the vaccine.” So if they knew these issues were going to arise, then why didn’t they appear to have enough staff to process this expected volume of reports? The grand conclusion by Pfizer to the FDA: “The data do not reveal any novel safety concerns or risks requiring label changes and support a favorable benefit risk profile of to the BNT162b2 vaccine.” Nothing to see here. Just ask all those women.

A link to the Pfizer document is embedded in the article as written by Aaron Siri.

Why Pfizer?

edit on 4-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Any way to find out how many vaccines were distributed in the US in the same time frame?

42.000 reports with 158.000 events. For how many people in total?
Not trying to down play it, just want to see how bad it is...

If I understand this correctly, it more or less states:

- We knew this was going to affect a lot of people, but were counting on it not being a problem for "US", so we didn't prepare ourselves for it.

And the FDA just shrugged and said "ok"?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Basically they are saying this is normal for any vaccine. So, it supports all those parents whose kids have been messed up by other vaccines over the decades

Get it?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hah... yeah.

It's crazy. My kids will not be getting it until we are litterally forced.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Hah... yeah.

Even then you should ask yourself why?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Confidential Pfizer documents exposes cover-up of Vaccine Deaths

The document reveals that within just 90 days after the EUA release of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine, the company was already aware of voluntary adverse reaction reports that revealed 1,223 deaths and over 42,000 adverse reports describing a total of 158,893 adverse reactions. The reports originated from numerous countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain and other nations.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Interesting about females and nervous system disorders as there are many videos of women convulsing or having tremors after these vaccines and I can't recall any men. It could simply be that women are more likely to film and post a medical issue but sure is curious.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

When the Pfizer and the rest are given ideminity by the same global governments doing everything they can to get everyone to take the jabs..The same global governments that inflated the danger, shut everything down, forcing businesses to take loans, inflation to sky rocket and people just go along with it like it’s the right thing to do? That’s when I said enough I’m not taking part in this insanity anymore. It’s time to go off grid and get out of this system.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You say your glucose has spiked?
I can tell you now, I know 1 person personally and another 8 via 3 fellow therapists whose diabetic clients have all had and still having problems stabilising their glucose. To quote the one I know, "It's all over the place. No idea what's causing it!" I have mentioned what 'might' have caused it.
Same person waiting further scan to cancel out early stage Parkinson's.
There is no doubt in my mind of the effects this jibbyjabby can have on just the nervous system.
I was sent the document this morning. Haven't had the time to read it all yet....I have a month before the next release.
Wishing you well
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Like I said before, profits and agendas trample over safety rights, after all we are nothing but expendable cattle to the globalist and elite.

From the beginning it was warnings by whistleblowers and independent research and doctors that told these jabs will cause, from dead to and increase of autoimmune systems problems and that is where the neurological problems come.

The crap in the jabs is not the same in all jabs, some have more some have less and some have nothing.

Remember all is an experiment and we are the rats, soo is ok for collateral damage as protections in place makes the nazis exempt.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Hah... yeah.

So you plan on letting them force you? So you really arent in charge of anything then. You already surrendered. They just need to show up.

This is what they are counting on.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Hah... yeah.

So you plan on letting them force you? So you really arent in charge of anything then. You already surrendered. They just need to show up.

This is what they are counting on.

I just read of people being held down and the "thing" forced on them, elderly, they would not have a choice in that case.
edit on 4-12-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Are you not aware of Steven Kirschs analyses?

Here is is and better save it as will be deleted after 37 hours due to censorship.

articles.mercola.com... e93f44927c&sd=20071129&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20211205_HL2&mid=DM1058647&rid=1341633072

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They continue to release information showing the ill effects of the vaccine and the masses turn a blind eye. They have rid themselves of any negative Universal Karma comming back to bite them by letting us know their plans. Now we will take the Wrath of Universal Karma by allowing this to happen to us and our children.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Some would call this a great conspiracy...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

This is quite some sinister stuff going on.
edit on 5-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If it's Pfizer documents, why is the number of doses not given? There's a weird cut-and-paste that says (B)(4) instead of an actual number.

While the format is correct for this kind of data, there's some weird stuff like that in there.

Also, "incidents" include things normally associated with vaccinations of any kind, including mild fever, headache, short-term malaise, redness at the injection site. Adding the "my arm is sore after getting the shot" (which, yes, is actually one of the data points described as harmful) type reactions muddles the data.

To put this data in perspective, review the same information for DPT - which is one of the required vaccines for school attendance.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So, is Pfizer "blocking" the judges order strategically?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Friend of a friend, a 65 year old took the shot after he retired from the local Sheriff's Office, about 2 months ago. He is very angry with himself, because now he is spastic and won't leave the house.

new topics

top topics

join