It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: A trial is coming soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I didn't watch the whole video (too difficult as I don't understand much German). A lawsuit will be filed. Bill Gates is being subpoenaed (maybe others too). This lawsuit will put all the cards on the table. Proponents and opponents of the vaccine will be heard. And the big media won't be able to censor it anymore. Dr. Reiner Füllmich is a top lawyer. He says in this lengthy video (during the first minutes), without giving details, that the process will start before the end of this year.
Perhaps some of you can add to this. I just want to let you know.
odysee.com...@Corona-Ausschuss:3/Sitzung-80-de:f
edit on 28-11-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

I notice that the link doesn't do what it has to do. If you want to see the vid, click on the link and paste - Sitzung 80: 3G am Arbeitsplatz und Impfpflicht in Österreich - in the search section. Most important part (I do understand this part very wel- is from minute 3 to minute 6).

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

If Dr. Reiner is bringing the law suit I'll be surprised if he lives to the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Finally. I've been waiting for this. I follow Dr Fullmich on telegram and this should be promising.
Nuremberg 2.0 .
There's plenty of evidence out there, for anyone to find, so this should be an easy win .

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

If Dr. Reiner is bringing the law suit I'll be surprised if he lives to the end of the year.

That would be very suspicious. That would be investigated and only add more fuel to their lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: Randyvine2

That would be very suspicious. That would be investigated and only add more fuel to their lawsuit.

Don't bet on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
If this fails, we have 2 options.

Revolution or roll over

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Revolution or roll over

Most people are too fat to roll over these days.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
A reply to my own post (too late to edit and add more info).
Remember dr Reiner Fuellmich (his last name seems to be sometimes written otherwise - don't know which is correct) sued Deutsche Bank and Volkswagen ... and he did win.

diariodevallarta.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Those WEF agents in charge don´t care about laws, justice etc anymore, since two years. They don´t even care about the Nuremberg Code anymore.

The WEF infiltrated everything that is needed to play this game. In Germany Merkel (Bilderbergers, Davos and Schwabs Darling) installed her CDU party soldier named Harbarth in the highest, the federal constitutional court, "coincidentally" in 2020 when the great rest sped up. Merkel invited these judges, the whole court to a dinner a week before that court had to judge about Merkel and her politics. And guess how it ended for Merkel. Yeah, Mutti is still the most human person on earth and always simply the best. Some even see a gloriole shining above her head...

Since two years this court simply doesn´t react to thousands or even hundreds of thousands of charges against the great reset/corona measures. Now, on monday or tuesday, if i remember right, this corrupted court will say something about the charges and guess what i believe what will happen? Exactly, this "court" will say the great resetters are doing everything right and that all that is legal by german law and constitution. I could bet my last shirt on that.

Where is the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR or ECtHR), also known as the Strasbourg Court, since two years? Why do they do nothing?

Everything in the WEF infiltrated parts of the world is forced into line since the great reset began. Every presstitute out there who is singing the songs of transformation and new normal, every single judge who refuses to do his work for nation and people, every cop who turns wrong into right, every corrupt politician that works against the own populace instead of working for the people, every selected "expert" in the MSM who screams THE END IS NEAR since two years, all the liars and fake news spreaders (south african mutation, the new killer... and now go to worldometers and check the numbers for Africa and compare them to the numbers of the "well jabbed" WEF infiltrated nations!) are under control of Schwab and his secret wife Merkel ( i really believe that meanwhile, this is the most evil "Bond villain" couple the earth ever has seen and would explain a lot that happens around and comes from Merkel).

To hope that any court, any judge in the WEF infiltrated parts of the world would administer justice, real justice and would judge those responsible for the biggest crime against humanity the world ever has seen, must have been asleep the last two years, tbh. If they would do it they would have to explain why they did nothing the last two years and so they will go on with transforming and resetting.

It would be nice if i am wrong but observing the reality the last two (not only them but especially them) years makes me think that i am right, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

And you believe this to be a deterrent is that it?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Revolution or roll over

It depends I still hold out hope or have a general belief, that more and more people are seeing the COVID narrative crumble.

On one side you have the media and government, and the only reason the COVID indoctrination message continues unabated is that every day less and fewer people comply. It's a slow process, this was 2 years in the making if not more. We are seeing more and more protests all it's gonna take is 1-2 countries to say this is complete BS. Australia is key to me, it does seem they had the most success in getting compliance from the beginning.

Acting like a revolution is needed doesn't help matters, once the overall public sentiment gets over a tipping point, the media will back off and so will governments. You can't threaten people in power and not give them an for lack of a better term a capitulation plan, a way to reverse course, drop mandates.

Right now shouting revolution makes some dig in their heels, give them room to change their minds, give it time.

Revolutions are messy and usually have collateral damage that is worse than the affliction you are fighting. I still believe there are just a few powerful and connected persons pushing the narrative. Revolution and turmoil aren't the answer, it just feels like the winds of change have shifted and people are questioning more and more.

Confidence is high I repeat confidence is high.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nothing is going to change without extreme measures. Protesting isn’t going to work and lawsuits won’t work either. Start taking out politicians and that will grab their attention or start going after their families like they go after ours and see how fast things change. Those in my opinion will be the only route for change.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

"It depends I still hold out hope or have a general belief, that more and more people are seeing the COVID narrative crumble."

I can tell you what i see. All the covid-corona-BS panic hype, all that hate from the vaccinated against the unvaccinated, all that diversion, screaming for separation and apartheid etc, doesn´t happen if one shuts off the TV, doesn´t read newspapers anymore, doesn´t read news or any corona crap in the internet anymore but instead lives his life. And that is what people do. I always finfd it funny how i sometimes dive deep into the rabbit hole via the news and the internet and get angry more and more. Till i shut all that crap off and do whatever i really like to do. Then i go for a walk and meet people who don´t care about vaccination status of other people, who aren´t in panic or fear, not even in a bad mood or something.

Last year that was different, it really felt dystopian out there at the same time of the year but today nobody cares anymore about keeping distance from each other, maybe three from 100 people still wear voluntarily a dust mask against viruses (but helps maybe helps against particular matter/pollution), last year i was "one of the three" without a mask outsides, feeling almost like a dissident or a rebel for doing the most normal thing. I was out for walk last time yesterday afternoon, and also needed to buy some things for my hydroponics hobby and a good burger sauce xD, the sun was shining, people all very happy and nice to each to other, everything feels much, much better than last year at the same time.

Even if they try hard to divide the people, to paint a doomsday scenario after another, the more and the harder they try this now again, the less people do care for that BS anymore. You can´t tell only 1 billion of 7 billion earthlings forever, in a globalized world with internet, that the end is near when nobody of the other 6 billion people has any problems with great reset and and all that corona/covid/jab BS. You can´t tell the inhabitants (or meanwhile almost inmates) of only a few WEF infiltrated nations on earth (around 20,25 of around 190 up to 200 nations on earth) that the world is collapsing because of this plandemic when the rest of the world is simply living it´s life without any great reset BS and the problems it brings. You can´t hide that forever. And those responsible lied too much, they lied all the time, from beginning till today, today the lies are even worse than last year.

In Germany we say: Whoever lies once is not believed, even if he speaks the truth. And the people aren´t stupid and recognize lies and liars, especially about such a long time of terror and propaganda. In the media, in the web, there is kind of a war against our minds going on. In reality, outside of those bubbles, nothing to see of all that BS, nobody cares anymore. Nobody believes all that panic hype anymore because people know that unrealistic and bad movie from last and simply are bored being forced to watch the exact movie once again, knowing how it ends. That nothing of all that doomsday BS the WEF cassandras predicted ever happened.

People here say let them lie, let them do and decide whatever they want, we decide and do whatever we want. Lockdown? Who cares? Contact restrictions? F you! Any stupid rules like having to take a shopping cart even if you only want to buy a packet of salt? Nobody does such stupid things anymore and nobody says something about it. We, the people, have done nothing wrong and they can´t punish us for something we never have done, we are no criminals. And people know that and behave like that meanwhile.

We all "shouldn´t even ignore all that BS anymore", even ignoring them and their great reset crime is a waste of energy. They want their new normal, we live our old normal, more and more people do this the longer this madness lasts, the more lies are told, the harder the WEF agents try.

What they created is a huge F you mentality and this is good for us people who stand together!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Wow when I read you (very interesting to me) all hope is in vain.
And you really sound as if you hope you are wrong.
Conclusion: not all hope is in vain because you hope you are wrong. I hope with you.
Don't underestimate the guy which name I don't know how to spell.
All my hope is upon him.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Here in Belgium, the government decided that unvaccinated people should be tested twice (after travel). Vaccinated once (also after travel). However, all doctors (through their spokesperson) revolt. Test once on day five and only in case of symptoms. A direct slap in the face of the government. And the government is not even reacting. Something is brewing.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The tide is turning no doubt, but I for one will not trust the new captains if the old don't walk the plank...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It would be easy if the judiciary were not compromised.

I hope I'm wrong, but so much of so many governments are in on the plan that it's likely the judiciary is also in on it.

Time will tell. I hope Fuellmich is not assassinated, and that he will succeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Wow when I read you (very interesting to me) all hope is in vain.
And you really sound as if you hope you are wrong.
Conclusion: not all hope is in vain because you hope you are wrong. I hope with you.
Don't underestimate the guy which name I don't know how to spell.
All my hope is upon him.

Yes, i hope that really and it feels that that this hope isn´t wrong. observing how those responsible and the people behave meanwhile. Those responsible are in panic and fear that people don´t follow their BS anymore and they are right. They are in fear that their world domination dreams are what they are, dreams. And that their eyes were much bigger than ther little stomach in reality could cope with.

Those responsible act like wild and hurt animals which are pushed into a corner and can´t escape anymore. Because masses of people don´t care and believe anymore because they see the truth and reality around them. Especially those jabbed people who complied, believed and thought that "Impfen macht frei", that taking the jabs would bring them back the by those responsible promised freedom. Especially they see now that, what those "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy covidiots" always knew, predicted and warned others all the time about, is nothing than the hard truth.

You can even take every jab you can find and get your hands on, people realize now that this doesn´t stop this plandemic as promised again and again, that this doesn´t help in any way against that flu as promised again and again, that all the promises ever made are broken and even the most believing and complying tax payers with two or more jabs will be forced into a new lockdown soon, are punished with proven senseless measures again like those that didn´t take the dangerous jabs. And are officially unvaccinated soon again anyways and till jabbed again "no good citizens" anymore.

Nazi-Goebbels said:

“If you tell a big lie and repeat it enough times, people will end up believing it.( The lie can be maintained as long as the state succeeds in shielding people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie. It is therefore of vital importance for the state to use all of its power to suppress dissent. The truth is the mortal enemy of lies, and therefore the truth is the greatest enemy of the state. ")

How long did they make it?

And Abe Lincoln said:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

And what Lincoln said made and makes sense and simply is the truth. That and that the hopefully still sane minds of enough of my fellow earthlings in these WEF infiltrated parts of the world (and maybe/hopefully beyond that) come and stand together and simply don´t believe and panic and follow the "leaders" anymore like more and more seem to do right now. All that gives me a very huge part of hope that this madness will end sooner than later. And not like planned by those responsible. But good for the sane rest of the earth population.

We, the people, have the power of the masses, we feed those responsible with our tax money, we keep their dreams alive by believing their lies and spending our life times and man power, work our whole lives for them, to make them rich, to fullfill their evil dreams. We all simply could stop that for a week or two and see who really has the power, those megalomaniac rich few and their few henchmen or or 7 billions of people? I guess i know the answer.

We, all sane people together, can stop all that now, peacefully. By doing what is neccessary to stop it. We simply need to stop doing what they tell us would be good for us while we see and know that the exact opposite of that is happening. If they lock us down we all take a walk, every day as long the lockdown lasts, milions of us, peacefully. What can they do? Nothing! They want us to work and pay taxes while everything is forbidden. So why we shouldn´t w all stop to work for a while and lower or stop to pay taxes then, should be our good right. I mean, we pay for a lot of things which are forbidden for us now, why should be still be paying as long as that madness lasts?

We, we the people, we can do it, we can make them fall. Peacefully. We just have to stand together and end it, better yesterday than tomorrow. And that gives a lot of hope too.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here they cam up with that 2G, §G, 2G+ and what else BS at work. What did the industry, a few hours later, in this case Thyssen Krupp?

They said only 1G makes any sense to protect our workers and company and so they simply 1G, everybody is tested every day. So they simply do this 1G thing and not what any WEF agent pulled out ouf it´s backside. And i bet almost every big company does this because otherwise they would be finished and history soon.

As i said before, those responsible pushed themselves into a corner they can´t escape from anymore. They have to tell the unvacinated that they should be jabbed because that stuff works while they have tell those jabbed that they need to take booster shots or otherwise the jabs don´t help. I always have to laugh so hard about that fact. They tried to play 5D chess and and miserably failed but still can cover it with the help of the compliant presstitutes and other bootlickers.

The house of jabs is slowly collapsing, the more and more it collapses, the more those responsible for this crime behave like wild animals pushed into a corner. And make mistakes because of that, they can´t think and act rationally anymore.

And less and less people play their game. Many even because it simply get´s boring...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Germany is crucial as well, we all ought to be encouraged by the growing German discontent. It will be interesting to see Scholz's response, should there be a concern?

news.yahoo.com...

Germany is entering a new era of leadership after 16 years under the helm of center-right Chancellor Angela Merkel. The country will soon be run by a center-left government led by Olaf Scholz, a social democrat. Scholz will head a three-party coalition joining forces with the progressive Greens and pro-business Free Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join