It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: A trial is coming soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

In the Netherlands: Since August 2021, the excess mortality per week is almost consistently higher than the same time last year. In week 46 (Nov 15 untill Nov 21 2021) more than 3800 died. That is about 900 more than the same week in 2020. And the trend is continuing. I think the vaccines wear off after 4-6 months and the side effects of the vaccines start claiming more victims as well. By the way: the Lareb -Vaers froms the Netherlands- counted only 22 covid deaths.
It's in Dutch but you can see the stats.

www.cbs.nl...

I think the boosters will be helpful. For a while. By the way: in Flanders where I live, 95 percent of adults (+18) are vaccinated. Hospitals are overcrowded with covid. But it is the fault of the unvaccinated. What nonsense.
In Brussels and Wallonia (Belgium is a very small country but has a complicated country design) the situation is now much better. They count far fewer vaccinated. They have many more people who have gone through the infection naturally. And that's why they're doing so well now (I'm sure). I have to say: the Dutch (our northern neighbours) are good at giving statistics. Much better than the Flemish. Almost everyone here seems brainwashed. (I'm not - not yet)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just a reminder to all of you that i can´t star and flag most of the time. Now i couldn´t even open page 2 of this thread. But simple replying works somehow...

I found this gem here:

In the video, the former Belgian influenza officer Marc van Ranst tells in a lecture from 2019 in front of the Chatham House think tank how he manipulated the media and thus the public in Belgium in 2009 in order to create a great fear of the swine flu virus in order to prepare the ground for the sale of vaccines. The lecture is therefore also entitled: “How to sell a pandemic” or “How to sell a vaccine.” By the way, Marc Rutte, the Dutch Prime Minister, sits on the podium at the front. It is characteristic of the way the audience laughs when van Rust explains how he fooled people.

Incidentally, the Belgians, Swedes and other countries in the EU jumped on the panic train of the time in 2009. Germany was about to: Dr. Drosten was also present in the media at the time and predicted a major pandemic risk due to this swine flu. There were high death rates in the room. Then there were people from the SPD, in particular the Member of Parliament Dr. Wodarg, who were able to prevail and show that there was nothing to it and that the scaremongering was unjustified. In fact, it turned out that swine flu was much less dangerous than Dr. Drosten and Co. claims that many people are actually infected with the vaccine - such as Till Schweiger's daughter, who has been terminally ill with narcolepsy since then. Back then, too, it was repeatedly claimed that the vaccine was safe - but it wasn't.

The really blatant thing is that back then the hype was only made to sell the vaccine - people were downright kidding. And it looks like it went exactly the same way now. Check out the video, you will be shocked how 1: 1 it went then and now.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra
Check this:

u k health security agency covid-19 vaccine surveillance report week 46

Go to page 21. The death rate of the unvaccinated and the one of the 2 times vaccinated older than 80 years (the average age of covid deaths is 84 in Germany).

It´s simply a crime against humanity.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

That would be very suspicious.

Not a suspicious as being put on the stand accused of genocide.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In more ways than one. Great comment!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Another very astute comment! Great comment and thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Breaking

Another judge rules Joe Biden is full of crap, with his covid vaccine mandates.

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Any updates to this ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join