It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autralian MP ..my staff are dying of the Jab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes it's getting louder this Australian MP, has had enough of his staff dying and being paralyzed for life. I don't think he will be voting for mandated vaccines. At this rate, the hospitals will be under stress for years. This has to be ramming it home. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The opposing side will just hit back with this,

www.msn.com...

If eight out of his electorate staff of 12 had suddenly died or become incapacitated due to having a Covid vaccine, that would be a death and injury rate of 66.6 per cent.

It would make working for Mr Katter the most dangerous job in the world - soldiers in conflict zones would shudder and be glad they were comparatively safe.

But if, as Mr Katter's office says is the case, he said the alleged cases were merely reported 'into' his office, then that is eight out of 155,394 people in his electorate of Kennedy - or 0.005 per cent.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Conspiracy guy died in Germany today reckons he found graphene hydroxide nano scale razor blades in the juice,had some theory that the right frequency will set it off and evicerate you from the inside, chaps name was Dr Andreas Noak...Ive always known biblical psychopathy is a part of all this but that would take the cake.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I conquer what you said, it makes a hell of a lot more sense... coming "into" the office, although that's not what he stated at the rally.

It would be nice if some of the MPs would pre-read their own BS, this isn't a fooken game, real lives are at stake.

No wonder there are so many suicides.... from both the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Internal bleeding sounds like, what the graphene would do under the right frequency. Then they could control the death rates of the varients. Why would they want to vax babies who are in no danger? They will go with the mothers as the social welfare system will be history by then.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

No wonder there are so many suicides.... from both the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

BIG MISTAKE. They're going to miss the FUN part of all this. PAYBACK actions.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There won't be any payback. The people behind this will just scurry into their 25 million dollar mansians and MSM won't cover any stories about them.

It's interesting to think how big media will react when the TPTB stop funding and giving protection to them. When it's their turn to face the fire. I think CNN is already facing this fact. I think the typical CNN watcher still believes that Kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an AR-15 and starting shooting black people. I truly believe some people still think that. But at some point, they are going to claim something, even to your most bootlicking CNN watcher, that's going to make them question what they are watching.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: anonentity

Conspiracy guy died in Germany today reckons he found graphene hydroxide nano scale razor blades in the juice,had some theory that the right frequency will set it off and evicerate you from the inside, chaps name was Dr Andreas Noak...Ive always known biblical psychopathy is a part of all this but that would take the cake.

Yeah they killed him after posting this video
bitvid

Also here's a nice pants-sh!tting psa for vaxed who use a cellphone if your fear meter is low.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes it's getting louder this Australian MP, has had enough of his staff dying and being paralyzed for life. I don't think he will be voting for mandated vaccines. At this rate, the hospitals will be under stress for years. This has to be ramming it home. www.bitchute.com...

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

I'm calling bs on the verifiable bitchute video.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

a reply to: khnum

Internal bleeding sounds like, what the graphene would do under the right frequency. Then they could control the death rates of the varients. Why would they want to vax babies who are in no danger? They will go with the mothers as the
social welfare system will be history by then.

Of course, a graphene Nana particle isn't so small that it would actually pass through cell membrane rather than slicing it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Entire premises of an anti vax thread shown to be complete nonsense by the very first reply.

Is this a new record?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
What is a Nana particle?

And

Most of the vaccines use the traditional AV system. Its been used for decades. It's the same technology that's used in all kinds of well established vaccines.

Can you tell me what you mean by 'the traditional AV system' that you mentioned in the quote above please?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Then, you lie or you dont look to find the truth. Well it is both probably I hate to tell you.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

I'm calling bs on the verifiable bitchute video.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Your opinions are based on lies too.

The why do you people try it here? Is because you are losing the battle for peoples minds. They see the lies clearly now.

In fact, you helped us see the lies better. THANK YOU VERY VERYT MUCH. You personally woke people up to the truth spreading BS

You can go back to your safe place after reading this, it will be ok,

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Entire premises of an anti vax thread shown to be complete nonsense by the very first reply.

Is this a new record?

edit on 28-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

why do you people try it here is because you are losing the battle for peoples minds. They see the lies clearly now.

you helped us see the lies better. THANK YOU VERY VERT MUCH.

Is this a new record?

Only the link in the first reply shows me to be correct.

That isn't an opinion it's a fact.

So you are the one lying.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
WE HAVE BUSTED YOU. Thanks in particular to YOU, the BS mongers are helping us PROVE it.

why do you people try it here is because you are losing the battle for peoples minds. They see the lies clearly now.

Is this a new record?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

WE HAVE BUSTED YOU. Thanks in particular to YOU, the BS mongers are helping us PROVE it.

Is this a new record?

Your incoherent nonsense isn't improved by random capitalisation.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Are we getting all the information necessary to make informed decisions about vaccination? Molecular biologist Dr. Aditi Bhargava, the director of laboratory research at UCSF develops mRNA technology, the same technology used in covid vaccines.

In this profoundly illuminating and unifying podcast, we agree that everybody is simply doing what they think is best for themselves and society based on the information they have. An issue arises when we all operate with different information, which makes it difficult to make sense of this complicated issue.

Taken from yt page info.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Your post comes across as some sort of rationalization.

What if the MP is being 100% truthful? I suspect he is.

The clot shots are dangerous to all and fatal to many. Many people are beginning to realize this.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult

In my community 9 out of 10 vaxed are dropping dead.

But I wont tell you what community so you can verify it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join