It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autralian MP ..my staff are dying of the Jab

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovaka

I honestly doubt you know much at all about these toxic drugs. I happily bet you know only what the MSM tells you about the mRNA injections.

I honestly doubt you've familiarized yourself about what various scientists all around the globe have discovered about the contents of vials they've examined under microscopes.

I wonder if you will view any of the work of those "dissenting" doctors who've examined the blood of their injected patients that show very strange formations in the blood of those who have received the shots.

But it's a good thing you've researched a bit about GO.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Contrary to your knowledge base, scientists from around the world have found it in certain vials using microscopy, including electron microscopy.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

YOU made the mistake here with your use of language...

Using the word "overwhelming" suggests a vast majority... When really it is an insignificant minority..

You tried to sensationalise your post by using that word...

You were wrong... Just admit it already...

PA

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
overwhelming
/əʊvəˈwɛlmɪŋ/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: overwhelming

very great in amount.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly
A great amount of data.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly
A great amount of data.

I don't think anyone is arguing there is a lot of data showing only a minority of health careworkers haven't been vaccinated.
edit on 30-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Arguing over where the word overwhelmingly appeared in a sentence.

"the data is overwhelmingly showing"....what is it showing?

Is it followed with 'all' or 'an overwhelmingly amount of healthcare workers' or 'the vast majority' or 'an incredibly small amount'?

Or is it followed by 'healthcare workers' (with no mention of amount)?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: ScepticScot
Arguing over where the word overwhelmingly appeared in a sentence.

"the data is overwhelmingly showing"....what is it showing?

Is it followed with 'all' or 'an overwhelmingly amount of healthcare workers' or 'the vast majority' or 'an incredibly small amount'?

Or is it followed by 'healthcare workers' (with no mention of amount)?

As I said no one is arguing that the majority of healthcare workers are vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I heard that last night .could you post a source? a reply to: khnum

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its not the vaccine, it was the vaccinators

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reading thru this thread & I believe the group of diehard provaxx I have wanted to ask this question of are here within it.
All shet aside to all you folk who seem OK with either/or taking any shot the Gov. offers you & expecting everyone else to do so as well, please legitimately answer this?

Person A gets 1st shot & 2nd shot.
Statistics & other jabbed folk would naturally tally person A as being on the vaxxed side & all is good for them.

So, booster shot time arrives.
For whatever reasons ie, personally had adverse reaction/ know someone close who did/ realized they haven't really seen or know anyone who was actually in that less than 1% who died from that which this shot was said to protect from....any number of reasons, it's not really relevent.

Person A for whatever reason, says " I'm done with what I got thanks & no more for me."

To you jabbed folk, does person A overnight go from a smart, heroic lover of vaxx to a dangerous & lowly ANTIVAXXER ??
Listening to the rhetoric in the atmosphere surrounding something that 12-18months ago , whether someones personal choice of absorbing a medicinally derived fluid or not was the leading factor to whether they be deemed fit & proper to co-exist in your presence would & was viewed as utterly pervasive , illogical & heavily narcissistic.
Today it's front & centre of information demand .

While I'm asking what's been puzzling me. How do you rationalize exchanging money with people on a daily basis ?
How do you manage touching doorknobs, light switches & tapware in public toilet & other publicly accessed settings?
Most of all I wonder if you people sleep well ? After all you doubt your God given immune system which sadly a lot of you seem to have effortlessly disregarded what a miraculously high functioning masterpiece of an evolutionary system we all possess as a gift from our creator( whoever that may be ).

I just wonder if the entirety of the worlds greedy profit driven & self serving politically/idealogically motivated had all of a sudden 24/7/365 harped on about what a truly remarkable & taken for granted experience falling asleep & shutting down to a point the human body only to have it fire itself up again come morning.

Is it just the masterpiece of your immune system that you've allowed be convinced is not fit for purpose by these abhorrent lying scum, or has it spilled over to cause you to question other functions of the wonderful human body & system ?

Such a lack of logic & critical thinking will forever be a historical marker etched in the annals in regards to the 2020's.
That is the biggest certainty to come of this.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

No. It's just a personal choice. Most folk can make a rational and informed decision for themselves.

They sleep just fine.

They don't worry about having their intelligence insulted by random folk on the internet who get their belief confirmation bias from the likes of Bit#e.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join