It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autralian MP ..my staff are dying of the Jab

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult

In my community 9 out of 10 vaxed are dropping dead.

But I wont tell you what community so you can verify it.

I have seen you be so selective of information…you are the walking definition of confirmation bias.

When you are presented with real information and numbers, you claim it to be fraudulent.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: putnam6

Your post comes across as some sort of rationalization.

What if the MP is being 100% truthful? I suspect he is.

The clot shots are dangerous to all and fatal to many. Many people are beginning to realize this.

It's already been confirmed by his own office that it isn't and it wasn't what he said

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: sciencelol

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult

In my community 9 out of 10 vaxed are dropping dead.

But I wont tell you what community so you can verify it.

I have seen you be so selective of information…you are the walking definition of confirmation bias.

When you are presented with real information and numbers, you claim it to be fraudulent.

LOL that hilarious coming from you

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

So the video is fake?

If it were fake it would be on mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's interesting the action being imposed upon this ferric (magnetic) material (unconfirmed material) moves in a rhythmic counter clockwise direction as if someone had a magnet on the underside of this opaque (not transparent) surface.

I'd also like to point out in its 3D state, Graphene Oxide is NOT ferro-magnetic and only becomes magnetic when bombarded with radiation (not radio frequency radiation) or with an additive, such as a iron ferric-nano particle.

Both of these instances would be quite easy to test for in any situation.

So with all that said, I call major suspect vibes on this "proof".

.: ETA :. See follow-up post regarding further gathered information that 3D lattice structured graphene oxide can have a magnetic field induced upon them via an applied electrical current.
edit on 28/11/2021 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I took it to mean "see I can make # up too and you will just have to take my word". That is what these Pro vaxxers are doing are they not, Right??

I would choose my phrases better if it were me to be more clear as you mistook the concept.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

Can you imagine our health care providers getting fired
and/or resigning? Because of what they know and not wanting
the vaccine?

Imagine that?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovaka

Rice University has been experimenting with graphene oxide for years. If you look around enough, you can find videos of GO being stimulated by electricity. It's really interesting.

www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
All ATOMS can be affected by magnets as far as I have ever seen in my field of expertise of Environmental Chemistry. We use magnetic fields and other techniques to isolate molecules to be very general.

originally posted by: Sovaka
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's interesting the action being imposed upon this ferric (magnetic) material (unconfirmed material) moves in a rhythmic counter clockwise direction as if someone had a magnet on the underside of this opaque (not transparent) surface.

I'd also like to point out in its 3D state, Graphene Oxide is NOT ferro-magnetic and only becomes magnetic when bombarded with radiation (not radio frequency radiation) or with an additive, such as a iron ferric-nano particle.

Both of these instances would be quite easy to test for in any situation.

So with all that said, I call major suspect vibes on this "proof".

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I took it to mean "see I can make # up too and you will just have to take my word". That is what these Pro vaxxers are doing are they not, Right??

I would choose my phrases better if it were me to be more clear as you mistook the concept.

I understood the intent behind the comment.

I encourage everyone to look through as much credible data as possible before formulating their conclusions. I also promote the idea of strongly considering the similar conclusions drawn from the majority of studies.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Hey, yeah I was just about to edit my post in that after some more research, I found that researchers have concluded that through the application of electrical current to 3D lattices, you can induce a lasting magnetic field in the structure.

Depending on the application, you make it either a lasting positive or negative magnetic field. But again... This is within a 3D lattice structure.

For there to be graphene oxide in the 'jabs' with magnetic properties, they'd have to be 3D structures, and for them to not be visually visible, I honestly doubt they are in any meaningful 3D structure, more of a free form floating particulate.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Sovaka

Rice University has been experimenting with graphene oxide for years. If you look around enough, you can find videos of GO being stimulated by electricity. It's really interesting.

www.eurekalert.org...

Indeed! Seems to have many interesting applications. However, it is not an additive to vaccines as some suggest.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

So the video is fake?

If it were fake it would be on mainstream media.

No. But his office has confirmed he was 'misheaed' and there haven't been the deaths in his office.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

And yet my community has had zero vax related deaths, and I absolutely cannot remotely imagine that our health care providers who have served us diligently for so many year would cover things up. Even suggesting that they would is an insult.

the vaccine?

Imagine that?

DING ding ding ding!!!

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax.... Most are not and have never been anti vax. They're really anti experimental procedures! Well, me too.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

the vaccine?

Imagine that?

DING ding ding ding!!!

Why do these shills keep trying to shill when the data is overwhelmingly showing Health care workers refusing this Vax.... Most are not and have never been anti vax. They're really anti experimental procedures! Well, me too.

False. Upwards of 96% of medical providers have been vaccinated according to the American medical association.

Link

Why spread misinformation?
edit on 28-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I understood the intent behind the comment.

I encourage everyone to look through as much credible data as possible before formulating their conclusions. I also promote the idea of strongly considering the similar conclusions drawn from the majority of studies.

One thing no one is even considering is the psychological damage that
comes with the vaccine. Just knowing this crap with spikes is coursing thru
my veins? Would drive me out of my mind.

And this isn't even a vaccine! There are no vaccines for the flu!
This is nutty fruit cake spun ducky woo woo.

edit on 28-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

the vaccine?

Imagine that?

DING ding ding ding!!!

You can of course provide the data that shows health care workers are refusing the vax?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Of course I can, but am not, you can see it on the local news

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

the vaccine?

Imagine that?

DING ding ding ding!!!

False. Upwards of 96% of medical providers have been vaccinated according to the American medical association.

Why spread misinformation?

He says the data shows them overwhelming redfusing it. Of course he can provide that data ootherwise he would just be lying and that it couldn't possibly be that.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Of course I can, but am not, you can see it on the local news

That kind of sounds like you can't provide it.

I would absolutely hate for it to look like you are lying so why don't you just provide it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join