It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using the term 'Anti Vaxx'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm not being vaxed because this is one merry go round lm not going to ride. One shot, two shots, three shots more... when do you get off? I'm not especially anti-vac, I'm just not interested. Seems to that's my choice and I don't let anyone tell me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: omegaman28

It sounds like you're the bothered one.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
What do you think about what Dr Aditi Bhargava was saying in the discussion?

As to honest information... There is a ton on both side that is not even close to being honest, but people jump on it all to feed the confirmation biases, and that isn't anything close to awareness.

Did the discussion lie?
Tell me what was dishonest in the video/discussion.
edit on 30-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan
I'm not being vaxed because this is one merry go round lm not going to ride. One shot, two shots, three shots more... when do you get off? I'm not especially anti-vac, I'm just not interested. Seems to that's my choice and I don't let anyone tell me otherwise.

Flu shots are annual, and pleanty of other shots have boosters, what's the big deal with one more?

If people had taken proper precaution in 2020 this would have been over by now.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Do you have 3 flu shots a year?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you have 3 flu shots a year?

If they're available. Three aren't always on offer.

We have a pretty robust vax system here.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Do you get 3 separate shots of flu vaccine in one year (in your country)?

Or are you saying that in your country there can be 3 different flu strain vaccines available to choose from?
And you then receive just one shot of either of those a year.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Do you get 3 separate shots of flu vaccine, in one year (in your country)?

Not every year, and it's not always influenza, sometimes one shot is for meningitis or some other thing.

I've had to get about a million shots as a requirement of my visa previously so I've lost track of which were shots and which were boosters.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Do you get 3 separate shots of flu vaccine, in one year (in your country)?

Usually there is no choice between brands, flu shots are ordered months in advance, and they don't always predict correctly which strains if flu to vax against. So they may release newer versions later on, or give boosters. It really depends on what the needs of that year are.

You could buy other shots if you really wanted but I'm only talking about ones provided by the state here.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So that's a

No......not usually more that one shot of flu vaccine a year..... not 3.

And I don't believe you have had about a million shots 😜

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I disagree. Use the term like a badge of honor. The more they use these silly immature insults, the less people will buy into their silly immature insults.

I am a racist, bigoted, anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist that "peddles" misinformation and "spews" hate speech.

It doesn't matter how reasonable you are, if you go against the agenda or even question it slightly, these labels will be applied to you.

Wear them, embrace them, and take away their power.

Signed,
A tin foil hat wearing white nationalist moron.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Maybe antivaxx is nicer than words like dumb, stupid, or uneducated.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I don't get flue shots either and I've never had the flue, or anything else, so I feel okay carrying on as per normal. What's so bad about that? Besides, I've always been a 10 percenter.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't get flue shots either and I've never had the flue, or anything else, so I feel okay carrying on as per normal. What's so bad about that?

The problem is that you have a tendency to not believe everything the media tells you is absolute truth. That's not the sort of behavior the government desires. Just remember, the government's top priority is the best interests of their constituents.

Unfortunately, that's not you.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Sounds like you are addicted to big pharma hopium.

Why go there? mRNA is going on all over the world, and not just one or two big pharma. I love science, not just what my biases suggest. People today say believe science all the time, BUT the catch is only the science that fits their ignorance no matter if the science is true or not. There are many cases where big pharma has been bad and good, so yes I do not trust them, but they are not everything either.

You won't survive a rabies bite, being treated with just a rabies vaccine.

The polio and small pox vaccines certainly didn't cure those diseases.

Its about stopping it up front from not taking hold, not curing afterwards once you have it out of control. COVID mRNA will reduce your chances of getting it and if you do then you have 14 times better chance it will not go bad.

Vaccines are extra pain. Punishment. A negative plus a negative is a greater negative.

I felt nothing and had nothing after mine. Recently one of my workers who is against the vaccine spent 14 days was serious illness from COVID, its not extra pain, but a way to reduce what pain it can be. It isn't if but when you will get it, and it is no joke...

edit on 1-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What do you think about what Dr Aditi Bhargava was saying in the discussion?

As to honest information... There is a ton on both side that is not even close to being honest, but people jump on it all to feed the confirmation biases, and that isn't anything close to awareness.

Did the discussion lie?
Tell me what was dishonest in the video/discussion.

Sorry I'm not watching 2:30 hours of it. She talks a lot about the old way to make vaccines with eggs etc. mRNA and mDNA is a totally different direction, and we can not compare other than they work the same way to trigger our immune system.

She is actually wrong on some points. We have two types of vaccines Pure and Leaky... Pure is mostly based on DNA viruses that do not mutate as DNA is much more stable than RNA. Smallpox is a good example that when you get a small pox vaccine you are getting two types of smallpox in it. Smallpox has mutated once in the last 30,000 years, so the vaccine is pure. RNA base viruses like COVD mutate all the time so you get what is called a leaky vaccine that is good, but is reduced over time due to the mutations. Not much you can do about it due the the fundamental nature that RNA is unstable.

She is also wrong to call mRNA a drug. It is not a drug and last about a day in your body. RNA is a natural process of our cells and we have like 10,000 different RNA doing all kinds of things. It is a molecule, and it is what viruses use to reproduce just as our RNA help cells reproduce. We put one virus RNA type into our bodies that can not do anything and the body reacts to it as if it was from a virus, and so we build anti-bodies. When the real COVID gets into us the body already has a blue print and goes to work. It may be we do not get infected (6 times less likely) and if we do we are (14 times less likely) for it to be serious.

Without the blue print the virus is in us a good while doing it thing as it mass produces until the body finally gets it act together. The end result could be you are sick for a while, or it could be the body can not over come the virus that went unchecked. What kills people mostly is the virus wipes out so many air sacks you can not breath anymore and you die.

So the bottom-line is that whatever bad is about the vaccine, the virus is massively worst. I say this with the understanding that young healthy people handle the virus just fine, but the virus is nasty no matter how you look at it.

Right up front she says 1000s have died from the vaccine, but billions have taken it.... Do you know in America that 1000s die every year from the 87 mg aspirin people take to thin their blood due to health problems? I think 87 mg aspirin saves a lot of lives, but that doesn't mean everyone in America should take it everyday too. So not sure her point other than to say the vaccine is good for many and the mandates is wrong.

I agree with her that the mandates is totally wrong. I don't care if you get it or not. I support you if you do not want it even if I fell you should get it.

So vaccine is good, but it is not for everyone, or should be for everyone. Every drug is the same, would you agree?

Mandate is bad... What Biden and team is doing is 100% wrong...

edit on 1-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

It comes down to how healthy are you? The vaccine helps people with higher risk to over come the virus. You do not like multi vaccines, OK, but you just need to understand you are going to get multi COVID viruses no matter what you do.

They may just be another 3 days flu for most, but there are good reasons older people and higher risk people get a flu shot every year.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I appreciate your concern and I'd just say in response that I see nothing unfortunate regards my situation I'm taking responsibility for my own well-being there is low risk of my catching the virus, becoming seriously ill and dying but if it does happen I won't allow myself to become a burden upon anyone, I will accept my fate in my own way and, finally, there is low risk of passing the virus on to others because I live pretty much a hermetic existence according to my preference. Hopefully I have been able to assage, if I have the right word, your concerns.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

It is not a drug and last about a day in your body.

It does not last just one day in the body.......
Remember that the spike produced lasts about 3 weeks .....they don't actually know how long...... it's estimated.

How long spike proteins last in the body
The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join