It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using the term 'Anti Vaxx'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
It's here, page 17.
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

Don't know what you are laughing about.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Right, so it says removed and you say it doesn’t. It is just above a few posts. Enjoy

Ah. Another poster has spoon fed you. Enjoy!

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well, I guess the old adage is true. You can lead a horse to water.......etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
The spoon in their mouth should make them shut up.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Funny thing is Prof Pollard led the team that created the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine. How'd that work out?

Seems the vacc is working out... I know of no one who got COVID after vacc that had anything but 3 days of feeling uncomfortable. Not the same for those I know unvacced that went like up to 2 weeks hurting, some went to the hospital for a few weeks too.

As to FL what is your question? They have the highest Vacc rate in the nation and low hospital numbers...hmmm
They also do not report their unvac numbers in the hospital, but we can guess its about the same as other states reporting.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There really is nothing good about any vaccine.

Some are more harmful than others, and some are pretty harmless.

IMO they compare best to punishment, imposing something undesirable or taking away a positive stimulus to weaken or eliminate a behavior.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

IMO they compare best to punishment, imposing something undesirable or taking away a positive stimulus to weaken or eliminate a behavior.

There really is nothing good about any virus....

Some are more harmful than others...some will kill you with out a vaccine.... You can role your dice on that my friend.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.beckershospitalreview.com...
You said;

As to FL what is your question? They have the highest Vacc rate in the nation

Wrong, you're trying to hard.
www.google.com...
Anything to say about this?

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Funny thing is Prof Pollard led the team that created the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine. How'd that work out?

Seems the vacc is working out... I know of no one who got COVID after vacc that had anything but 3 days of feeling uncomfortable. Not the same for those I know unvacced that went like up to 2 weeks hurting, some went to the hospital for a few weeks too.

As to FL what is your question? They have the highest Vacc rate in the nation and low hospital numbers...hmmm
They also do not report their unvac numbers in the hospital, but we can guess its about the same as other states reporting.

edit on 28-11-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Jenner will be spinning in his grave.....
Seriously?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

www.beckershospitalreview.com...
You said;

As to FL what is your question? They have the highest Vacc rate in the nation

Wrong, you're trying to hard.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Moving swiftly on from your previously proven false claim, you now carry on with another.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So now moved and removed. Quite a wordsmith.
Bottom line, the UK surveillance report clearly states that more vaccinated have been hospitalized and dying as compared to vaccinated and your caught up with another synonym.
Wow, "You can't see the forest for the trees"!

originally posted by: daskakik
It's here, page 17.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Bottom line, the UK surveillance report clearly states that more vaccinated have been hospitalized and dying as compared to vaccinated and your caught up with another synonym.

It's here, page 17.

Give it up, mate? I don't think you understand what "clearly states" means.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That wasn't my bottom line. I just showed it was still there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes, it means before they were forced to remove it.
On August 30th the new England journal of medicine published a peer reviewed study that masks are having a negative effect on children then it was removed.
There is a pattern remember the Lancet?
You are not seeing what is going on yet...you soon will.

It's here, page 17.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes, it means before they were forced to remove it.
On August 30th the new England journal of medicine published a peer reviewed study that masks are having a negative effect on children then it was removed.
There is a pattern remember the Lancet?
You are not seeing what is going on yet...you soon will.

It's here, page 17.

'Remove'. Another word added to the list of words that you apparently do not understand?

edit on 28-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Anti Vaxx

It's straight out of the government propaganda playbook, just like "conspiracy theorist." It's a term used as a pejorative, meaning it is automatically assumed negative and it gets applied incorrectly.

Not all vaccines are the same, just like cars. If I don't like an old beat up pinto, am I anti-car? Now if I do like a tesla, does that make me pro car? But if I like a tesla and dislike a pinto am I now anti car? This is a logical fallacy.

Most of us have had upwards of 10 if not dozens of vaccines. Many people have gotten flu vaccines. If someone questions an experimental messenger RNA drug because it's so new and untested unlike other drugs that go through 5-10 years of trials, they aren't "anti vaccine". They are logical.

They had to update the literal definition of the word vaccine so it would be inclusive of this new messenger RNA drug. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to apply the term "anti vaxx" correctly. A "vaccine" is something that now "provides protection" instead of the childhood vaccines that allow for immunization against a particular target virus.

If we update the definition of a dog to include cats, does that mean a cat is a dog? No, but by definition it now is. They are both animals, so that's close enough right? No.

You don't sound intelligent when you say "anti vaxx" you sound like sheep that are getting brainwashed by the mainstream media.

This is the rant of the week....I don't even like all the stuff going on with these vaccines..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You make too much sense for ATS..

The logic behind 'anti-vaxxination' - wait, why are there even Xs there, when the word is 'vaccine' or 'vaccination'?

Anyway, the logic behind anti-vaccinationer? anti-vaccination? What's the word, exactly? Anti-Vacciner? (I have only heard of 'anti-vaxxer', which makes no sense from any point of view, especially with the Xs)

Let's try again.

The logic behind this 'ANTI'-term is the same as if everyone that isn't planning on climbing mount Everest, is anti-mountainer or anti-Everester. It makes no sense.

You don't have to be ANTI-something to simply not have made the choice of doing or being something. It's like I am anti-baseballer, because I don't go to baseball games. That's NOT how it works, I don't care about baseball, I have nothing against it, or anyone that wants to play it. I just haven't made the choice to go to a baseball game, so suddenly I am supposedly anti-baseballer!

This kind of logic makes no sense - it's definitely NOT calling 'a spade a space', but something like 'calling a spade an anti-hearts', because the spade hasn't made the choice to be converted to a heart.

Someone with a 'zombie' in their name has definitely chosen the appropriate name, considering their zombielike attitude to an intelligently-written, well thought-out post. What does that poster mean by 'something something something'? That they can't understand clear english or a good point when they see one?

It's like they didn't even comprehend the original poster's message or any of its implications at all, thus actually PROVING the original poster's poignant point.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Personally have a really hard time understanding why some folks are anti-vacation.

If somebody works full-time, they should be allowed to have some vacation time every year !!

Why would anyone be anti-vacation ?????

edit on 28-11-2021 by Nothin because: sp

edit on 28-11-2021 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

it is a common tactic of communism to use language to denigrate their opponents.
we could always use the same tactics against the vaxzealots.

edit on 28-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
Anyway, the logic behind anti-vaccinationer? anti-vaccination? What's the word, exactly? Anti-Vacciner? (I have only heard of 'anti-vaxxer', which makes no sense from any point of view, especially with the Xs)

I honestly think it was done by those opposed to vaccines and the two X's mean the vaccines are deadly (Smiley with x's instead of eyes).

It is shorthand/slang so it doesn't really have to make all that much sense, does it?
edit on 28-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: Shoujikina

it is a common tactic of communism to use language to denigrate their opponents.
we could always use the same tactics against the vaxzealots.

Oh, the irony.

So folk who disagree with you are Communists?

Do you think I am one?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join