It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using the term 'Anti Vaxx'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What is your purpose exactly? Why come on here if your just going to constantly parot government narratives? Nobody needs to hear the mainstream narrative, they hear that s@%* 24/7 from media and sheeple. We got it, ok?
edit on 28-11-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

What is your purpose exactly? Why come on here if your just going to constantly parot government narratives? Nobody needs to hear the mainstream narrative, they hear that s@%* 24/7 from media and sheeple. We got it, ok?

My purpose? Denying ignorance.

What's yours? Parroting your narrative? Please respect people who have a different opinion than yours.

"Sheeple"? Oh really....

Who's "we"?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No I do not consider people who disagree with me communist.
I consider people using loaded words like 'anti-vax' guilty of using the same tactics that communist used to denigrate their opponents. It is a subversive tactic used to stifle debate and reinforce a narrative.

We are living in a quasi medical totalitarianism/authoritarianism system at the moment and the propaganda is being laid on think to support the narrative of this system.

A narrative you appear (from my perspective anyway) to readily try and reinforce here at ats.

Some people just cannot see the forest for the trees.
edit on 28-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Wrong, you're trying to hard.

FL has the highest rate...what is wrong with that statement. I also asked what was your question about FL... lol I'm just asking here, not trying hard anything.

www.google.com...
Anything to say about this?

Sure...

So what...

You keep posting crap with no content as to what you want to say...lol

Do you even read your postings, or just the titles and then stand there and wait...

Did you read this part in your posting? geez

Of over 20 million doses administered, there have been 79 reports of suspected blood clots...

So what is your point again?

edit on 28-11-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There really is nothing good about any vaccine.

Some are more harmful than others, and some are pretty harmless.

IMO they compare best to punishment, imposing something undesirable or taking away a positive stimulus to weaken or eliminate a behavior.

There really is nothing good about any virus....

Some are more harmful than others...some will kill you with out a vaccine.... You can role your dice on that my friend.

Please name one vaccine that will prevent a lethal virus from killing you.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank
Don't know what you are arguing about, the term seems to fit you just right.

I mean that is the topic of the thread, why call someone anti-vax when they only avoid the CV-19 ones?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

There really is nothing good about any vaccine.

Some are more harmful than others, and some are pretty harmless.

IMO they compare best to punishment, imposing something undesirable or taking away a positive stimulus to weaken or eliminate a behavior.

Jenner will be spinning in his grave.....
Seriously?

Gee it only took about 160 years to get rid of small pox after the vaccine for it was invented...

"Janet Parker was the last person to die of smallpox. In 1978, Parker was a medical photographer at England’s Birmingham University Medical School. She worked one floor above the Medical Microbiology Department where staff and students conducted smallpox research. She became ill on August 11 and developed a rash on August 15 but was not diagnosed with smallpox until 9 days later. She died on September 11, 1978. Her mother, who was providing care for her, developed smallpox on September 7, despite having been vaccinated two weeks earlier."

And see you could have still gotten small pox after being vaccinated for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well said! Personally, I am not "anti-vax".

However, I am:

"anti-take-this-unproven-experimental-vaccine-we-somehow-managed-to-rush-to-market-in-record-breaking-time"

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Anti Vaxx

It's straight out of the government propaganda playbook, just like "conspiracy theorist." It's a term used as a pejorative, meaning it is automatically assumed negative and it gets applied incorrectly.

Not all vaccines are the same, just like cars. If I don't like an old beat up pinto, am I anti-car? Now if I do like a tesla, does that make me pro car? But if I like a tesla and dislike a pinto am I now anti car? This is a logical fallacy.

Most of us have had upwards of 10 if not dozens of vaccines. Many people have gotten flu vaccines. If someone questions an experimental messenger RNA drug because it's so new and untested unlike other drugs that go through 5-10 years of trials, they aren't "anti vaccine". They are logical.

They had to update the literal definition of the word vaccine so it would be inclusive of this new messenger RNA drug. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to apply the term "anti vaxx" correctly. A "vaccine" is something that now "provides protection" instead of the childhood vaccines that allow for immunization against a particular target virus.

If we update the definition of a dog to include cats, does that mean a cat is a dog? No, but by definition it now is. They are both animals, so that's close enough right? No.

You don't sound intelligent when you say "anti vaxx" you sound like sheep that are getting brainwashed by the mainstream media.

i think what is worse is they are telling you what vax/car you should like.

most vaxes i had i didn't have much of a choice, due to age or health dept, example, hepC or what ever since i worked with food and needed it to travel.

not anti vax just anti this one.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Please name one vaccine that will prevent a lethal virus from killing you.

Would you rather have small pox or the small pox vaccine, or polo or polo vaccine?

The reality is that mRNA was originality successfully being developed for Rabies and Ebola, mRNA isn't going no were, and get ready for mDNA as in cancer cure, but hey you all can sit in your 1940s bubble as how it all should be.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

"anti-take-this-unproven-experimental-vaccine-we-somehow-managed-to-rush-to-market-in-record-breaking-time"

That is an incorrect statement base on ignorance, so I would hope you could do better.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Is there enough evidence and information to be able to determine whether the shot is safe and effective (as advertised)?

Dr Aditi Bhargava speaks with Aubrey Marcus in this discussion.

It's not about taking sides..... it's not anti vax or pro vax..... it's about bringing out as much honest information possible so that we can be aware and make the right decision for ourselves and society.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Agreed and the logic and reason in your explanation is understandable.
However ,just like in the times when the spell “conspiracy theorist “was created by the mockingbird press ,the
[insert current rhetoric/status quo narrative here]
By the[Classified]who buy off any [insert occupantion,profession,official capacity here]
will still be peddled as they say…

Yesterday i heard this “plandemic” was “TPTB” ‘ s move on the populace of the planet in retaliation for uncovering their ancient corruption and crimes against humanity…

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's not about taking sides..... it's not anti vax or pro vax.....

Sure it is, you are against it until the question at the beginning of your post can be answered to your satisfaction.

There is nothing wrong with that but it does mean you fit that label, even if just for the CV-19 vaccines.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Did you listen even to the first 5 minutes of the discussion provided?

It asks for anyone listening to drop whichever team they are on and have an open mind.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Did you listen even to the first 5 minutes of the discussion provided?

No.

It asks for anyone listening to drop whichever team they are on and have an open mind.

Then it would mean nothing to me because I am not on a team.

I just got involved in the thread because I see some people wanting to add more to the term than what it actually says, especially if the context is one type of vaccine and not vaccines in general.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Removed by Poster.
edit on 29-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: Due to lack of interest in carrying on conversation.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I couldnt give a flying # what people call me if I dont want to take a vaccine from criminals

that was all I wanted to add

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's not about taking sides..... it's not anti vax or pro vax..... it's about bringing out as much honest information possible so that we can be aware and make the right decision for ourselves and society.

I take no sides, and I support people who by choice do not want it. I also feel anyone under 30 and healthy does not need it and I I think the cut off should be 18 at the lowest age level.

With that said I think people are being ignorant if they do not get it and have any risk. As to honest information... There is a ton on both side that is not even close to being honest, but people jump on it all to feed the confirmation biases, and that isn't anything close to awareness.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Probably yes

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join