It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly unvaccinated... some vaccinated get a taste of their own medicine now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It’s funking glorious.

Warms the ole heart

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It's my choice that also entails the future of my child.

If I am excluded from everything, shunned in society, what life can I offer her? This is not simply giving up it's choosing one evil for another. If I need to, I will homeschool my kid I can make that happen and take time off from work and other things. That's one good thing about being self employed. Anyways if I get vaccinated I also can prolonge the need to vaccinate my child, that is pushed by all means. Taking one for the family, so to speak but it's not heroic rather a very logical conclusion.

I acknowledge that it's easier for families to resist the pressure and I will not speak positive of the vaccine, just because I got it. Because I believe even if 100% are vaccinated, this will not stop. Too much money for big corps to loose and political influence, also power, to give back again.

And arguing that I/we/others still have a choice is kind of dishonest. It omits the factors that are not defined by simply saying having a choice. Life is not binary so it's not a true false here. Rationalizing it down to a binary level of logic is omitting everything else happening in life.

There are so many different levels we are pressured, sanctioned, outcast, treated different that it's just unfair and short sighted, dishonest to oneself to say "but you have a choice". No offense to you.
edit on 26.11.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: short edit

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thank you, I wish you a lot of health too

Danke, ich wünsche dir auch viel Gesundheit

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Have you read the post? You would be lying if you write yes. The nonsense you write is just that: Nonsense.

His iPhone did not synchronize the certificates from the cloud, probably because of a security mechanism against copying them to other phones.

This is not about boosters at all. Once again you're being nonsensical.

Give it time. Vaxxed or not, no one will be able to travel much. Lockdowns will get worse. If you think this is ending any time soon - barring something else happening - then you're sadly mistaken. The very much vaxxed Austria just locked down ALL citizens - coming to a country or city near you. The joke IS on you. Your freedom granted back was never in the plan. You have to TAKE it back, and acquiescing to their demands is the opposite of that.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I left research to go work at hospitals, because locum tenens jobs are paying an insane amount over the course of the pandemic. I'm completely burned out after a little more than a year, and will not work past the 31st of December. Maybe I will eventually go back to research, or maybe I will never work again. I'll see how much I like having a completely empty schedule first.

I can't find any truth about fudging the icu beds that were used. I saw single icu rooms that were made into 3-bed rooms, and there were periods when there was still not enough room for all of the patients needing an icu bed. Lately, icu use has been below capacity at the hospitals I've been working at. 

A hospital only has ICU beds if they have staff to man them. Otherwise, they are just regulator beds and not ICU beds
Many of the ICU staff are now burned out or have had covid and refuse to take the vaccine that they do not need due to immunity.
These are highly trained staff that KNOW they don't need the vaccine because of their medical training

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

A hospital only has ICU beds if they have staff to man them. Otherwise, they are just regulator beds and not ICU beds
Many of the ICU staff are now burned out or have had covid and refuse to take the vaccine that they do not need due to immunity.
These are highly trained staff that KNOW they don't need the vaccine because of their medical training

That last sentence may have been the funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks for the laugh.
edit on 26 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

(post by INSERT removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by INSERT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by INSERT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My daughter sadly too late now in Florida the mandates on the private work force in the medical field has been cancelled, she was soo upset about it for not waiting a bit longer.

Big prayer for your daughter on the way.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Play on their deeper, danker fears that COVID will get them in the end.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: thebtheb

Give it time. Vaxxed or not, no one will be able to travel much. Lockdowns will get worse. If you think this is ending any time soon - barring something else happening - then you're sadly mistaken. The very much vaxxed Austria just locked down ALL citizens - coming to a country or city near you. The joke IS on you. Your freedom granted back was never in the plan. You have to TAKE it back, and acquiescing to their demands is the opposite of that.

Again I ask why are the police supporting this?

The police in this world could easily turn this all around.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Es tut mir leit, Duck. Bleib gesund, oder so viel wie mann in so eine Situation kann.

Cheers

The situation - as it were - makes me Verklempt!

Check my mood....[silly grin]

edit on 11/27/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Riffrafter

Play on their deeper, danker fears that COVID will get them in the end.

'atta boy!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Can you tell me what you mean by 'the traditional AV system' please?

It would depend on where I said it. Context matters.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Certainly.
No problem....

Most of the vaccines use the traditional AV system. Its been used for decades. It's the same technology that's used in all kinds of well established vaccines.

edit on 27-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Have you read the post?

Bots cannot read. They are programmed to recognise individual words and phrases.

They also cannot think so are programmed to trot out the programmer's agenda driven messages.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I 100% agree with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

My wife and I left for Mexico a day before we were no longer allowed to fly. I worked for the government previously and we got our ultimatum letters a week or so before. The reason I did not take the vax was that I was able to observe first hand, for years, the amount of money [taxpayer dollars] that was wasted on inane projects... projects that were never completed. Government, at least ours, do not care whatsoever about the people they serve, especially people like myself who voted against their system. They only help when they are forced to and only if it doesn't interfere with their coffee break. I watched a multi-million dollar project get started, carried half way through and then totally abandoned when the Engineers forgot to consult the trades people [who rarely showed up]. None of this project was ever shown to a taxpayer and will be buried in a site that no private citizen has access to. I know that government organizations are easily some of the most corrupt, lazy and self righteous places in my country. One building I worked in had an entire floor dedicated to social justice, the staff were so arrogant they wouldn't obey the security restrictions if it conflicted with their political views. These are the same people telling you "We are all in this together".

edit on 27-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: grammar

edit on 27-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: grammar and spelling

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join