It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly unvaccinated... some vaccinated get a taste of their own medicine now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Personally, I don't see why they can't allow those who want it to take the mild risk of going for natural immunity to do so. 

Really? I'd think that their absolute refusal to even acknowledge that natural immunity is a thing any more, let alone admit that the overwhelming evidence is that natural immunity is far more comprehensive and effective, and likely (per the results of the tests in this regard to SARS-Cov-1 recoverees) lifelong.

Lifelong for that single strain you got. By your logic you only need to get a cold once and you’ll never ever get a cold again?

I think those pushing for the vaccine suggest the vaccines provide a more comprehensive ‘protection’ that natural immunity as they work slightly different to natural immunity? I dunno, but anyway your stance that natural immunity is all encompassing is possibly wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
A lot of people I know who were fully vaccinated are getting covid.
One family of about 8 all got covid.

The grandmother and father were vaccinated.
The rest were not. All their systems were mild.

The no.1, primary aim of the vaccines is to minimise sickness should you get it, preventing you getting it , passing it on etc not so much. Though presumably if your less sick, your gonna be dribbling less so less gunk to leave about, which would help reduce spreading it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
this whole corona vaccine thing will become a subscription based service in the future, governments will require you to sign up for 3 jabs yearly etc..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Their agenda is not public health. Their agenda is eugenics and profits, and probably more. This is, after all, an experiment.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

Agree to a point. Different vaccines for different parts of the world.

Vector Vax and MRNA spike makers may continue producing spikes up to 15 MONTHS after the initial dose.

Traditional Vaccines include a certain set of spike protiens or virus for the immune response. While spikes are still quite lethal, I would suspect that its Western vax makers and the covid cult that wants to be on that subscription. For you can predict the political leanings of most MRNA vaxx addicts and defenders to a T. The Covid cult will all lean left and expect you to do so aswell, its a good way to determine who is with them and against them.

Tell those same addicts that you are vaxxed with SinoVac and watch their heads explode with the mental gymnastics required to calculate why they need to continue defending a WESTERN / CAPITALIST made vaxx that harms their own base. While a communist country makes a vaccine which doesn't elicit the same 'rare' clotting experience. If I could get my hands on a SinoVac, you best believe I would take two doses just to walk around pissing off the libtards at home.

edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: 4real

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

(picture of empty corona app without proof of vaccination, who would have thought it could happen....)

In a year or 2 you will see this when you try to access your bank account.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
A lot of people I know who were fully vaccinated are getting covid.
One family of about 8 all got covid.

The grandmother and father were vaccinated.
The rest were not. All their systems were mild.

I know this has happened to someone, two were vaccinated and everyone still got the virus.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
From the article.

No stored digital vaccination certificate. As a result, no access to the building at first. Fortunately, the next test opportunity is just around the corner. Here I have to test myself and wait for the result. Just as unvaccinated people who have not recovered have to do it. It took 30 minutes - longer than my way to the office. By the way, while waiting, I can think of something else.

In the evening I'm invited to a small group event. I want to go there right after work. The prerequisite for this is 2G, i.e. only recovered or vaccinated guests. So without proof of vaccination I will not be admitted.

Are you sure this is all about our public health? this sounds like population control, the right to access housing. In some places they are already demanding you get vaccinated if you are going to rent an apartment/condo.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Rolicia

Personally, I don't see why they can't allow those who want it to take the mild risk of going for natural immunity to do so. 

Simple answer..
There's no money to be made from natural immunity.. it being natural and all..

What it boils down to, is that we are all bought and paid for. The illusion of freedom, rights, and independence, is over. There is no longer a need for such charades. Most have already made their choices.

Jobs, children, spouses, parents, property, promises of things desired, we all have a price. Some of us have found out what that price is. Some of us are quickly on our way to finding out.

I know i got very close to my price of getting the shot when i was not allowed into the hospital to see my wife because of not having the injections...
I was extremely close to saying “to hell with it” and have them shoot me up on the spot just to be able to see her..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I still faced quite a bit of discrimination when I told people I was transvaccinated. I usually don't let on about it. I mostly tell people I took the Sputnik or the Sino and they are ok with that but when they start questioning me I usually let them know I'm trans and that starts an aggressive conversation about who can be trans and who cant. I don't understand as its the same mode of thinking either way. If you accept that biological gender is a construct then you should also accept biological transvaccination.
edit on 28-11-2021 by MartianEscapeArtist because: add

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Simple answer..
There's no money to be made from natural immunity.. it being natural and all..

What it boils down to, is that we are all bought and paid for. The illusion of freedom, rights, and independence, is over. There is no longer a need for such charades. Most have already made their choices.

Jobs, children, spouses, parents, property, promises of things desired, we all have a price. Some of us have found out what that price is. Some of us are quickly on our way to finding out.

I know i got very close to my price of getting the shot when i was not allowed into the hospital to see my wife because of not having the injections...
I was extremely close to saying “to hell with it” and have them shoot me up on the spot just to be able to see her..

They will find your breaking point with enough time, if they deem you worth the effort.

I am too old, and I am sure I am not worth the effort. I will either be shunned, ignored, or eliminated.

I cannot comply with a mandate forcing people to take a vaccine. No more than I can comply with the injection of any other substance or object into my body, nor can I support the force of care or treatment on any other person.

I know the possible punishments that come with my choice.

Que sera, sera.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I completely agree with you.. i’m willing to lose it all to resist being coerced into taking the shots.. though it becomes a different story when you can’t be with loved ones because of it.

If it wasn’t for my father in law intervening i’m pretty sure I would’ve taken the poison by now so I could be with her..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
Lifelong for that single strain you got. By your logic you only need to get a cold once and you’ll never ever get a cold again?

Nope. No way you can read what I wrote with comprehension and come away with that.

SARS-Cov-1 is far more relatable to SARS-Cov-2 that any cold.

I think those pushing for the vaccine suggest the vaccines provide a more comprehensive ‘protection’ that natural immunity as they work slightly different to natural immunity?

No, they simply ignore the entire fact of natural immunity, and pretend that the jabs are the only way.

If anything you have it backwards.

The jabs only provide protection from the first strain. They have been amptly shown to be almost of no effct at all against Delta and likely other variants, while natural immunity has proven to provide robust immunity to Delta, and by extension, very likely most/all others.

I dunno, but anyway your stance that natural immunity is all encompassing is possibly wrong.

I didn't say 'all' encompassing though, did I? I said 'far more comprehensive than the jabs'. Big difference.
edit on 28-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Fair enough, I agree natural immunity is likely better than any of what the current vaccines can provide.

Though it did seen like what you were saying is that once infected the subsequent natural immunity would provide quote “lifelong immunity” to COVID, I was just pointing out that it mutates so much, like the cold does, that lifelong protection would be unlikely to all but whatever strain you got infected with. This is why all previous vaccines for colds and flu are pretty rubbish (but better than nothing if safe).

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In order to gain natural immunity you must first get sick.

That's simply not true.

Some people have been immune all along - like me.

Although I've been exposed to a number of people who had full blown Covid at the time, I never even got a sniffle. According to my doctor, I appear to be naturally immune. There are a fair number of people that are, according to her.

But she also said that I'm simply a tough sonuvabitch to kill. She would know.

I really like her.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I ran across this today, and found it extremely interesting. Many use smallpox as an example for why vaccines should be mandatory, and why they want to reject natural immunity, but few are aware of this bit of history.

How an Enslaved African Man in Boston Helped Save Generations from Smallpox

But the smallpox epidemic of 1721 was different than any that came before it. As sickness swept through the city, killing hundreds in a time before modern medical treatment or a robust understanding of infectious disease, an enslaved man known only as Onesimus suggested a potential way to keep people from getting sick. Intrigued by Onesimus’ idea, a brave doctor and an outspoken minister undertook a bold experiment to try to stop smallpox in its tracks.

The operation Onesimus referred to consisted of rubbing pus from an infected person into an open wound on the arm. This was done in a controlled manner and under the supervision of a physician so the symptoms would be milder but still confer immunity. Once the infected material was introduced into the body, the person who underwent the procedure was inoculated against smallpox. It wasn’t a vaccination, which involves exposure to a less dangerous virus to provoke immunity, but it did activate the recipient’s immune response and protected against the disease most of the time.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Heads up (rumor)...the official (Govt/CDC) definition of "fully vaccinated", is expected to officially change, as of 1/1/2022. More than 180 days since a vax or booster? You're not fully vaccinated.
edit on 11/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Heads up (rumor)...the official (Govt/CDC) definition of "fully vaccinated", is expected to officially change, as of 1/1/2022. More than 180 days since a vax or booster? You're not fully vaccinated.

My response to that: "Tough sh#t"

I'm out.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join