It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly unvaccinated... some vaccinated get a taste of their own medicine now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Let's first establish that not everyone "vaccinated" against the new Coronavirus called for restrictions.

Ah but as a 2nd class citizen, I can't help myself to smirk a bit when I read stories like this:

(translated)

As a vaccinated person, I can currently go wherever I want. The digital proof of vaccination in my CovPass app opens all doors for me in connection with an identity card and rarely also a PCR test. I now had to experience firsthand what it feels like to have to stay outside.

Too late at work, unloaded at dinner
It's the end of November 2021. 3G is the rule at work. Anyone who wants to go to the office has to be vaccinated, recovered or tested. The test must not be older than 24 hours, must not be taken at home and must be valid for the entire working day. For the first time since the introduction of the 3G regulation in the workplace, I'm on my way back to the office because I have an important appointment that has to take place on site. At the entrance I can already see several colleagues checking the vaccination certificate or the current test. No problem, I think to myself, pull out my smartphone, open the CovPass app and I am amazed to see the following picture:

(picture of empty corona app without proof of vaccination, who would have thought it could happen....)

No stored digital vaccination certificate. As a result, no access to the building at first. Fortunately, the next test opportunity is just around the corner. Here I have to test myself and wait for the result. Just as unvaccinated people who have not recovered have to do it. It took 30 minutes - longer than my way to the office. By the way, while waiting, I can think of something else. In the evening I'm invited to a small group event. I want to go there right after work. The prerequisite for this is 2G, i.e. only recovered or vaccinated guests. So without proof of vaccination I will not be admitted.

www.techbook.de... (German)

Suddenly, eyes wide open! Oh no! Now I have to face these restriction, but but I obeyed. THIS time, the person in question could/had to drive home to re-scan the QR code.

Saw things like this coming, like many others here too, as soon as we heard "vaccine passport". All these different devices where the passport is stored on, will wreck mayhem after all these updates, resets. People will be angry and call for something that relieves them of the burden, so it can never happen again.

But no worries, your government, too, is planning for the future. That's why, worldwide, on RFID passports there is enough room left to store more information. Praise the clairvoyance of politicians and governmental drones!

I let the reader decide what that could be.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

We (my wife and I) mainly got vaccinated believing that it would eventually let us fly to Japan and not have to quarantine. So far, that hasn't panned out for us. And then my employer required, but being vaccinated never stopped me from getting covid at work. My last working day will be on New Year's Eve and I may forego getting any boosters.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That's great, except vaxxed people are queueing up for their boosters so it's only really going to effect people for a short period of time if they can't get a booster right away.

Saying that this is a "taste of their own medicine" is a little like saying that a gun control advocate is getting theirs because their concealed carry permit is about to expire, when they can just get it renewed by mail.

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Have you read the post? You would be lying if you write yes. The nonsense you write is just that: Nonsense.

His iPhone did not synchronize the certificates from the cloud, probably because of a security mechanism against copying them to other phones.

This is not about boosters at all. Once again you're being nonsensical.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I laughed a lot.

maybe it should be in the post A funny (T & C Friendly) topic.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I will be force vaccinated next week.

"force" in this case means:

Being able to use common public services, that I pay for with taxes. Being able to bring or pick up my child at the kindergarten and school. Being able to buy clothes and replacements. Being able to ride a train or bus. Being able to move free (curfew only for dirty unvaccinated). Being able to bring my kid to her friends (can't meet with more than two households, one is already used up).

Next week they will bring a law similar to Austria. Everyone saying this is not forced at this point is evil. It will be next week by fine, but then it's also not forced.

To the short sighted people that say this: How long will a normal person be able to pay 1000€ fines on a weekly, even on a monthly basis? This is not forced? When at least 12k € are lost a year plus freedom to move and access the public services I support by working 40-60 hour weeks?

I just want a honest choice.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Darn are you sure you are not pharma incognito in this site? Fauci is that you? darn I swear you maybe nothing but a big pharma pusher.

We live in America the land of the free and constitutional rights, no nazi germany.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That's great, except vaxxed people are queueing up for their boosters so it's only really going to effect people for a short period of time if they can't get a booster right away.

Saying that this is a "taste of their own medicine" is a little like saying that a gun control advocate is getting theirs because their concealed carry permit is about to expire, when they can just get it renewed by mail.

Wasn't her point, if you'd BOTHER to read before running your mouth again. Read that OP again, very slowly and let it sink in. The INFO the vaxxed person in limbo is giving is what's the issue.

And just so we can see how close you can get to a proverbial one, two, three strikes & yer out. Sitting at two currently, with the following bursting your bubble:

No they're not, liar. No one's clamoring to line up for this crap. 10% booster rate in the US says you're full of it.

The United States has administered 11.13 booster doses per 100 people, or just over 1 in 10 Americans, according to Our Word in Data on Thursday morning. That amounts to some 37.5 million people, according to the CDC. 196.2 million Americans have had two mRNA vaccine shots or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and are considered to be fully vaccinated.

Unless you feel like arguing with Newsweek. Their article, MSN news aggregate host.

Quick edit: And globally, that booster rate is not any better collectively.
edit on 11/25/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Personally, I don't see why they can't allow those who want it to take the mild risk of going for natural immunity to do so. 
edit on 25 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ivermectin will end this charade.

🙏❤

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The boosters are not gaining any favors from the twice vaxed, all members of my family including my children and my husband said that they will not touch the boosters.

My daughter sadly too late now in Florida the mandates on the private work force in the medical field has been cancelled, she was soo upset about it for not waiting a bit longer.

My husband is a different matter and my son did it by choice.

Every person that I know that have the jabs said they will not do a third jab.

The covid house of card and the intended covid passports are falling apart in the US and in many countries too as people are getting educated and by experience they are learning what a big lie everything is.

Soo what is the big pharma to do and what is those behind this agenda doing about it before they lose the hold on those that they coerced into submission? the new variant is about to hit the world and is bad, is very bad is dangerous and is going to kill all obviously the last two were too lame.

Soo predictable, Flu season will help the last push for the darn chance to get the agenda or they will have to wait for another time in history.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't even bother responding to that shill.
edit on 25-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Darn are you sure you are not pharma incognito in this site? Fauci is that you? darn I swear you maybe nothing but a big pharma pusher.

It's a kiwi thang. Probably Sam Neil incognito. (he's not getting so many film role offers lately. Last time he was unemployed he pushed Red Meat for the meat and livestock industry)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

From a personal viewpoint, me neither.

From their viewpoint, I am actively endangering everyone else and adding to the ICU crisis. But don't EVER mention that over 6k ICU beds vanished between 2020 and 2021. In the midst of the plandemic.

In Germany, I know the USA too, last year numbers about ICU beds were fudged. So we have this and even less ICU beds now, only the responsible persons know why.

And also suddenly you begin to hear how many from the medical field quit their jobs from all the stress...But no word about the medical stuff that was booted out. No words about 6k less ICU beds to really make sure that this time, ICU WILL be overrun.

It's almost as if every time we find out about such things, they do their best to keep their word about how worse it all is. x. wave not strong enough? Up the cycle count in PCR tests.

Wave not flattening because of artificial factors like a high cycle count? Lower it again. They fabricate the statistics heavy but not directly. Tools and measurements to make sure what they promise will be the case.

Or else they would loose justification for the extra power they got. They = politicians. And I have zero issues with anybody else deciding whatever they decide about the jab. All I want is a choice for my daughter and me.

I still don't know a single person except me that had corona. It was not pleasant for me and took weeks to get back fully. But I have had flu shots that gave me worse reactions, repeatedly every one was worse than me being corona positive and sick. Maybe it was even a mild flue. I don't care really. But again, not a single one. I know nobody that knows someone that died. Only hearsay about "have your heard next town over..."

And I belong to those that do not react good. I have a waiver from the doctor that clearly states my medical history is pointing towards a high risk getting this. I will see the second when they want me to sign the waiver for the pharmaindustry to be set free of any acusements.

Because I will write down, in German though, "under force, personal doctor does not recommend this vaccination". Let's see if they deny it to me or not because I write that. Oh did I mention I was covid positive and have antibodies after around 1.5 years? Does not matter, does not count.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

We (my wife and I) mainly got vaccinated believing that it would eventually let us fly to Japan and not have to quarantine. So far, that hasn't panned out for us. And then my employer required, but being vaccinated never stopped me from getting covid at work. My last working day will be on New Year's Eve and I may forego getting any boosters.

I know someone in the area who is vaccinated came back they still had to go through the quarantine. The MSM, polticans, health top quacks had being lying to you about (If you are vaccinated you dont have to do quarantine) that is a lie.

If you fail the quarantine they will call the police to question you or send you somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What happens if they start threatening them like they are doing so in Israel? you dont get booster shots your passport expires.

They are treating the vaccinated like a cattle.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I've never heard anyone yet say that we won't have to quarantine if we are vaccinated. Maybe they have, but I didn't hear it. We had falsely assumed that there would be a vaccine passport system set up by now to allow for unrestricted international travel. It's all good, because we have a place to stay in Tokyo for our quarantine and the means to get there without public transportation. I had just hoped that we would have been able to get out of the jet and go straight to Iwaki on the train. I don't think that will ever happen again or at least not in the near future. I'm personally not too fond of Tokyo and neither is my wife.
edit on 25 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: marg6043

What happens if they start threatening them like they are doing so in Israel? you dont get booster shots your passport expires.

They are treating the vaccinated like a cattle.

This is just the beginning.

They're trying to get us used to being herded and treated like farm animals. And amazingly, many are going along with it.

If anyone comes near me with a needle, I've got my own "skin breaking devices" if necessary.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Compliance is consent.

Keep complying, you'll keep having to jump through more hoops for ever diminishing privileges.

If enough people told them to stuff it, this would end.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

Compliance because they forced you into complying.
edit on 25-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join