It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wisconsin definitely needs to dust off the death penalty.

Brooks no longer deserves to keep breathing.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The MSM is desperately working to figure out how they can squash this, how they can squash the radical left wing terrorist angle on this story.

They'll spin it as him being mentally unstable

They'll spin it as him being a victim

They'll spin it as him just being misunderstood

But just watch...they'll never call him a "Terrorist", or a "Violent Murderer", or a "BLM supporter"...or a "Biden supporting Democrat"!

Had the tables been turned, and this guy was a white Trump supporter, just imagine what EVERY SINGLE headline would look like??????
edit on 11/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dancing Grannies.

Thanksgiving and Christmas will never be the same.

Horrible way to lose a mother,and grandmother.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Dancing Grannies.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a good breakdown of who this scumbag is.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Not to go off topic but is it a normal thing to have a Christmas parade before thanksgiving?

Anywho…
On topic.. three black men.
I’m guessing gang members running from police

Wisconsin in December foul weather is likely, not to mention sub-freezing temps.

2019 Waukesha Christmas Parade Lineup | Waukesha, WI Patch
Search domain patch.compatch.com... › wisconsin › waukesha › 2019-waukesha-christmas-parade-lineup
2019 Waukesha Christmas Parade Lineup - Waukesha, WI - This year's parade, called A Magical Main Street Christmas, will step off at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 24.

As for the suspects, lets wait and see...

You may have seen the video by now.

This had NOTHING to do with foul weather.

People like this should be dragged from their vehicles, beaten almost to death, and then drawn & quartered.

Doofus read the thread... Somebody commented why was the Christmas Parade in November? it was always the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Not to go off topic but is it a normal thing to have a Christmas parade before thanksgiving?

It was in no way representing that it was ice or cold that caused the incident, just that the Christmas parade was held the weekend before Thanksgiving wasn't unsual.
edit on 22-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just like Alex Fields in Charlottesville, this guy needs to be locked away for the rest of his life. And if it can be determined his motives were politically motivated then terrorism charges need to be leveled.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Over the weekend. An asshole in my hometown went the wrong way on I 20, head ending the Andrews High School band bus. Killed the driver and beloved band director. They were headed to a Friday night playoff game, which is now postponed.

Gonna be a terrible holiday all around.

On this topic, it pisses me off that media tries to hide who this is.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
5 dead.

40 injured.

12 of them children.

Source.

Meanwhile.

Poor white people.

There are some real scumbags that live on twitter.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

The Police involved have not confirmed yet if it was on purpose or not.
I hope no human can do this on purpose.

If you look at the top view footage, it looks like the cars do some turns, and not a straight line.. while speeding up.
Could it be a mechanical error, or could he passed out in the car ?

Purely speculation....

He could have been thinking about his escape route. Maybe he avoided hitting the people at the back of the parade because that probably would've made it much harder to drive away, so he drove around those people to get closer to the front of the parade, where he would have a more open path to escape.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2

originally posted by: neo96
Dancing Grannies.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a good breakdown of who this scumbag is.

threadreaderapp.com...

How did you do that ?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

So you are smarter than average or more interested in politics, news and truth more than most.

Doesnt make what I said incorrect. Many many people believed he was a white supremacist that killed blacks. The media accomplished this both by lies and not telling the whole story and have shaped a false narrative. That hateful BLM guy that drove into a parade of white people is the deadly outcome of their falsehoods.

BTW, I didnt name names. Why do you have to make this about Tucker Carlson and Shawn Hannity? They didnt lie or mislead about the facts in this case. Everyone else surely did. for a year.

I will make a deal with you. Today, watch both of them. Come back and pick one or two outlandish reporting by either one and flag me. We can debate over fresh meat. Ok?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The MSM is CULPABLE in this. Of course they will spin it till we are collectively dizzy and nauseous.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not, but there were bLM and antifa members holding what they call a "press conference" not long after the Rittenhouse verdict. They more or less opened season on everyone, and one thing I specifically remember hearing from them was that we wouldn't be able to enjoy Christmas this year.

It'll never happen, but the FBI should round up everyone who spoke at that "press conference" and take them to prison.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The MSM is desperately working to figure out how they can squash this, how they can squash the radical left wing terrorist angle on this story.

They'll spin it as him being mentally unstable

They'll spin it as him being a victim

They'll spin it as him just being misunderstood

But just watch...they'll never call him a "Terrorist", or a "Violent Murderer", or a "BLM supporter"...or a "Biden supporting Democrat"!

Had the tables been turned, and this guy was a white Trump supporter, just imagine what EVERY SINGLE headline would look like??????

The media is EVIL.

I also think something is being covered up.
When this first broke, I kept hearing more than one person. I am seriously wondering did that second person not have a very “mainstream” name or something?

Why can’t they just say we are looking for a -Black Male, or White Male, or Asian Male, yada yada.
How is it when something happens like this and they don’t say, we all know…..we just know.

Also, you can mess with people a lot, for a long time. They will put up with a lot. Once you mess with kids, all bets are called off.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

But when Fox does opinion pieces you call it outlandish and not journalism. Nothing so forgiving as ‘opinion piece’ label for them, eh?

Your bias is showing, maybe think about pulling it up. Its not a good look lately.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Has anyone set up a go fund me for the victims yet? These people are going to need our help!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Why cant we demand and be outraged and have congressional investigations and subpoenas too? Bring in media members as conspirators. Seems kinda uneven to me. There is blood on their hands! Media lies MUST end.
edit on 11/22/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Spacespider

The Police involved have not confirmed yet if it was on purpose or not.
I hope no human can do this on purpose.

If you look at the top view footage, it looks like the cars do some turns, and not a straight line.. while speeding up.
Could it be a mechanical error, or could he passed out in the car ?

Purely speculation....

He could have been thinking about his escape route. Maybe he avoided hitting the people at the back of the parade because that probably would've made it much harder to drive away, so he drove around those people to get closer to the front of the parade, where he would have a more open path to escape.

one thing wrong with that. if he was just trying to escape and didn't really want to hurt anyone, WHY WAS HE NOT LAYING ON THE HORN, to get people to move? the first video i saw, you could hear gunshots, yet not a single "beep" from the horn.

in all seriousness it looked like he specifically aimed for the biggest grouping of people he could find, swerving into the big mass. and then out again onto the road (and another packed area), to be able to get away.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Im sorry, I dont understand what you tried to say.

Watch whatever you want on youtube, I dont care.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We need to do it for them then. I will start.

Brooks is a black domestic terrorist, mislead and angered by lies and propaganda from the leftwing lunatic media, and egged on by Biden / Harris and others on the political left. He committed a ciolent hate crime targetting innocent children and elderly WHITE people celebrating the beginning of the holiday season. BLM is responsible and all should be arrested and tried as terrorists. People that follow BLM are terrorist loving kooks and need to be re-educated. Lets have congressional hearings and impeach Biden for inciting this travesty when he lied and called Kyle a white supremacist. There is innocent blood on Biden's hands. His supporters caused this.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join