It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Can you find one of the major MSM outlets claiming that Rittenhouse killed 3 black men in self defense? I mean an American news msm outlets?

edit on 21-11-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Two VERY weird things

#1 suspect LEFT his ID in the car

#2 some witnesses said guy looked Arab…

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I wouldn’t read to much in to it.

#1 these sort of people aren’t exactly geniuses

#2 from the pics of seen he does look a bit racially ambiguous, wouldn’t surprise me for him to be described as Arab, Hispanic or African American

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Can you find one of the major MSM outlets claiming that Rittenhouse killed 3 black men in self defense? I mean an idiot American news msm outlets?

Are you joking? Using what? Google? They shadow the videos that showed reporters actually saying that, so you can never find it again. Either that, or the items are redacted and nothing said about the initial statements. But people don't care beyond hearing what they want to hear.

Oh and it wasn't self defense either, they claimed he went there armed, with an illegal gun just to shoot people.

Sadly, I'm not one of these people who bookmark things, so, no. So I guess you'll just have to claim I'm telling porkies. No skin off my nose, I just don't have 72 hours to search for it..

I'm out of this, before I get more posts removed being off topic.. carry on.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Not joking. I’m a leftist, I watch plenty CNN and MSNBC and nothing from their coverage led me to believe that the incident involved 3 dead black men.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

#2 some witnesses said guy looked Arab…

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions again.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Arrested perps social media and recordings. AntiTrump, pro BLM

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

lol. the 3 black lives mythology lives on. Here is someone else weighing in without even basic facts.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Fox had a vid of a black pundit that said ‘3 black lives’ on a different station. Yesterday.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Did you hear multiple news media pesonalities and the POTUS call him a white supremacist? This was the dog whistle, and all they had to do was not mention the race of the men he shot. People assumed he killed blacks, without it being said.
edit on 11/22/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Did you hear multiple news media pesonalities and the POTUS call him a white supremacist? This was the dog whistle, and all they had to do was not mention the race of the men he shot. People assumed he killed blacks, without it being said.

Media personalities are plenty. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity speaks outlandish things on a daily basis… I don’t consider them journalist.

My point is that people are going to find garbage news on any corner of the internet or TV and run with them and that isn’t something that only runs on the left. People post outlandish things on the daily on this site that don’t even have one once of truth in it.

Like I said, I watch plenty of CNN and MSNBC since the Rittenhouse incident started and from day one I knew the incident didn’t involved black men being dead.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Trash rapper and it looks to be the same SUV in the vid as in incident.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

ke I said, I watch plenty of CNN and MSNBC since the Rittenhouse incident started and from day one I knew the incident didn’t involved black men being dead.

they are the same thing.

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Media personalities are plenty. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity speaks outlandish things on a daily basis… I don’t consider them journalist.

Can you list 1 thing tucker carlson said that is untrue.

I think your right about hannity, he's over the top.

Tucker has an opinion but doesn't lie about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
very hard to draw the line between 'domestic terrorism' and 'hate crime'
maybe they're the same, at some point

thanks to (relevant) posters. this board is better than reading most news organs.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

lol. the 3 black lives mythology lives on. Here is someone else weighing in without even basic facts.

Well, it was said. Not quite a myth. Basic these facts are gained from using my own ears and eyes, not recording the places I saw things for others to witness, just in case they've not seen it.

You don't like it, tough... Hang on a minute, I'll just go watch every single youtube video in order from right now, to last week for you. Is that good enough?
edit on 22-11-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: HawkEyi

No. There is one person to blame and it's the driver in the vehicle, who is now in custody.

I'll take this a step further and point out the hypocrisy of demonizing the entire liberal or democrat community for the actions of one individual like getting revenge for any number of previous altercations and scandals makes you morally superior. This isn't justice, it's opportunism.

So the liberal media and their hate propaganda after the trial is not to be blamed? Right. So it’s okay to fill the airwaves with false opinions and call the entire situation white supremacy. It’s okay to stoke the fire and cause unrest. That is exactly what the media is doing.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
BLM extremist terrorists - I'm calling it now. Apparently 3 black men seen in vehicle, driver in custody, 2 perps still on the run.

gab.com...

Those two who ran messed up bad. All they had to say was the driver went nuts and they could go home. Now they are not only witnesses but accomplices.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join