It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just saw while tube surfing, cops think he / they were fleeing another crime scene and cut through parade.

Anybody want to buy a bridge?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Suspect via MULTIPLE sources In killing several and injuring scores more in #Waukesha Just released 2 days ago on bond as well. Darrell Edward Brooks Jr. A real winner.

mobile.twitter.com...

Released on the day of the verdict, eh...

Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Imperator2

originally posted by: neo96
Dancing Grannies.

Thanksgiving and Christmas will never be the same.

Horrible way to lose a mother,and grandmother.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a good breakdown of who this scumbag is.

threadreaderapp.com...

How did you do that ?

I just posted the link. I wasn't the one who compiled all of that. Just wanted to share it since it will probably be hard to find info soon.

There is a good chance that the only pics and info available soon will be of him at age 8 going to church.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Don’t we need to do something about all these angry black people? It’s clear that the biggest problem we have now is black supremacy.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Don’t we need to do something about all these angry black people? It’s clear that the biggest problem we have now is black supremacy.

What would you suggest be done "about all these angry black people"?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

What would you suggest be done "about all these angry black people"?

Go to the source.

Use eminent domain and seize CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBS,Facebook,Twitter,cease federal funding for education, and put those A holes out of business.

Then gasp,' People would have to think for themselves.'

Only in it's use would be saving billions of dollars of private property across the country from being looted,burned or otherwise destroyed.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: jerich0

Not joking. I’m a leftist, I watch plenty CNN and MSNBC and nothing from their coverage led me to believe that the incident involved 3 dead black men.

They never mentioned the races. They said Kyle was a white supremacist who murdered two people and shot another at a bLM protest. Without research, that leads the lazy people to believe he killed 2 black people and shot another.
edit on 22-11-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Spacespider

The Police involved have not confirmed yet if it was on purpose or not.
I hope no human can do this on purpose.

If you look at the top view footage, it looks like the cars do some turns, and not a straight line.. while speeding up.
Could it be a mechanical error, or could he passed out in the car ?

Purely speculation....

He could have been thinking about his escape route. Maybe he avoided hitting the people at the back of the parade because that probably would've made it much harder to drive away, so he drove around those people to get closer to the front of the parade, where he would have a more open path to escape.

one thing wrong with that. if he was just trying to escape and didn't really want to hurt anyone, WHY WAS HE NOT LAYING ON THE HORN, to get people to move? the first video i saw, you could hear gunshots, yet not a single "beep" from the horn.

I didn't mean that he wasn't trying to hit anyone, but rather that maybe he chose to hit people on his way out of the parade area. If he hit the 1st group of people, then he may have had more difficulties leaving the scene.

Since, I'm just speculating, I'd also say that it's possible he was trying to target a specific person, with absolutely no regard of collateral damage. Maybe he was looking for someone.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

There is a possibility this guy just did something so evil on the spur of the moment.

What I’ve heard is that he was involved in a stabbing and was trying to get away.

He started speeding through the parade (at first avoiding everyone)

Maybe at some point he realized he couldn’t escape and just pushed the gas…

It’s horrible, and there were groups there that I know personally. Our hearts are broken.

These kids have been traumatized way too much these past years. Things were starting to get back to some

normalcy. Sometimes I wonder what Hell we are living in.
edit on 22-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

He has multiple social media posts promoting anti-white racism, anti-police as well as Black Lives Matter and denouncing 17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Hate Crime.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The MSM is desperately working to figure out how they can squash this, how they can squash the radical left wing terrorist angle on this story.

They'll spin it as him being mentally unstable

They'll spin it as him being a victim

They'll spin it as him just being misunderstood

But just watch...they'll never call him a "Terrorist", or a "Violent Murderer", or a "BLM supporter"...or a "Biden supporting Democrat"!

Had the tables been turned, and this guy was a white Trump supporter, just imagine what EVERY SINGLE headline would look like??????

It would be Charlottesville all over again. Except this time it would be even worse because they wouldn't have to coverup anything like they did with antifa showing up to a white nationalist rally looking for trouble and provoking everyone.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There's supposed to be another Press Conference at 1:00. Hopefully they'll be able to provide some facts.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

5 dead.

40 injured.

12 of them children.

Source.

Meanwhile.

Poor white people.

There are some real scumbags that live on twitter.

It's almost difficult, even in this current society, that people can be that stupid and ignorant. Almost...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Are you really that surprised? We had plenty of people just on this site trying to excuse the actions of James Fields after Charlottesville. Some even went so far to blame Heather Heyer's death on her weight.

There are disturbed people on both sides that have no problem dehumanizing people on the other side of the political spectrum.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

There are disturbed people on both sides that have no problem dehumanizing people on the other side of the political spectrum.

Gonna be a lot more with commies turning our education system in to madrasa's.

Since White is the new jew.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The worst part is that there really shouldn't be any sides at all, in this scenario.

(post by Bunch removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Milwaukee District Attorney John Chisholm bragged online about abolishing bail and congratulating other Soros DAs.
Chisholm was also being the John Doe investigations in the state of Wisconsin — a targeted political attack on conservative leaders in the state.

This guy should not have even been on the streets.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: LSU2018

Why cant we demand and be outraged and have congressional investigations and subpoenas too? Bring in media members as conspirators. Seems kinda uneven to me. There is blood on their hands! Media lies MUST end.

I think that's normally a government agency who would do that to the media. If that's the case then we all know why the media will continue to go unpunished.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

a reply to: Xcalibur254

Since White is the new jew.

There is a whole lot of wrong with your statement. You must be a very awful person.

You've not been paying attention to the last 5 years.

Especially CRT, and the 1619 bull snip.
edit on 22-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join