It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Words of a "Vaccine" Victim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker
a reply to: IAMTAT

I really don't think such a tacky sales technique is required to sell your stuff here...

The paranoia and fearmongering seem to sell quite well around here.

Man, this place has gone down the drain.

It isn't fearmongering. My sister had to get the booster for work. She is now violently ill.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
It isn't fearmongering. My sister had to get the booster for work. She is now violently ill.

My brother's landlord's cousin's second wife told him that after she got the shot she grew a tail...

Go figure

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: drinkbeker

But if you're double vaxxt and masked up and social distanced it has nothing to do with paranoia or fearmongering, right? It's just being a double-plus-good citizen, I'm sure.

Just think of it like this...it's you, a fringe group and some bible pushers that are so convinced this is all a nefarious government plan to reduce the population.

Both groups (the conspiracie theorists and religious nuts) have been pushing stories, predictions and theories of which exactly non have ever panned out.

Just wait for it, proof is right around the corner....shouldn't I have dropped dead by now from this vaccine or has the timeline been pushed back again?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

But if you're double vaxxt and masked up and social distanced it has nothing to do with paranoia or fearmongering, right? It's just being a double-plus-good citizen, I'm sure.

Just think of it like this...it's you, a fringe group and some bible pushers that are so convinced this is all a nefarious government plan to reduce the population.

Both groups (the conspiracie theorists and religious nuts) have been pushing stories, predictions and theories of which exactly non have ever panned out.

Just wait for it, proof is right around the corner....shouldn't I have dropped dead by now from this vaccine or has the timeline been pushed back again?

No, it's you, the fearful ones who wait for the media to tell you what to do who are forcing your fearful hell on everyone else. According to certain family members, I've been infectious for 600 days straight now.
That's not based on any logic I know.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Instead of telling people to stop listening to MSM maybe take that advise and aply to your own life.

The kind of crazy radiating from this place is just as concerning as the places you warn others about.

You should get out more, seriously.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Another useless comment with no bearing to the topic. When you can address the fact that vaccines are causing injury or death, or refute it if you can without resorting to fallacies, then we can talk.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

They are the 21st Century Milice and they don’t even know it.

They follow the celebrity scientists instead of the science. Real science allows discourse and doesn’t thrive without it.

They follow the media instead of looking for real information. They have been programmed to laugh at or ridicule everything and everyone that goes against the porridge they are fed.

They think they are in the majority because they are told they are and they will turn in their neighbor at the drop of a hat

Harbingers of the new Reich.
“Nonsense!” They say, “It’s for the good of the Fatherland!”

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Imagine spending months of therapy (for example) overcoming your fear of needles and then dying from the Covid jab.

It must be similar to overcoming your fear of flying, and then the plane crashes.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Probably a shill or AI , ask it to crack a joke.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Vaccines are causing injury and death....OMG!!

Non vaccination is also causing injury and death.

As a matter of fact, it has been proven that life is the prime cause of injury and death.

Your point was that being double vaxxt and masked up and social distanced are caused by paranoia and fearmongering.

Is disagree with your standpoint.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Probably a shill or AI , ask it to crack a joke.

How many conspiracy theorists does it take to change a light bulb?

The real question is that who broke the light bulb and why are they keeping us in the dark?

ETA: but to tell the truth, I just pop in here from time to time to watch the crazies and get some inspiration. You know, like going to the zoo.
edit on 14-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That's the worst. when you know that you should not be vaccinated. That something inside him says "no" but the pressure of others leads you to that.
I know many people who were carried away by pressure. For fear also but worse when family, friends, or trusted doctors lead you to that.
You have to listen to your instinct

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If this man was unvaccinated and came down with COVID, there would be hundreds of news reports and videos about an unvacccinated person in the hospital and dying of COVID.

The only place I could find any information about the gentleman was through a Reddit post, and a link to his death notice from a funeral home, and a few unknown sites.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
People have been bribed to get the jab; MSM does all it can to convince people the vaccine is safe at every commercial break and the evening news. Those still reluctant are shamed for having reservations.
There is nothing in this world that doesn't have a positive and a negative side, yet only 'minor' side effects are allowed to be discussed.
Many of us know friends or family that have had some very serious consequences- even death- related to this vaccine, yet extreme measures are still being taken to force everyone on the planet to get the jab.

There has been talk of denying insurance coverage to the unvaccinated, even cancelling Medicare for the unvaxxed. The 24/7/365 push resembles one of those infomercials selling an over-priced, mostly useless kitchen gadget.

The CDC has now rolled back on the vaccine 'preventing' covid to making it a milder case should you become infected, claiming death in the vaccinated remains extremely rare. If that's true, the vaccinated people have nothing to fear, yet
here we are.

Children under twelve seem to have a much greater chance of serious harm from the vaccine than from a bout with covid, yet fearful parents ( according to the news) are lining up, begging to get their young child injected.

Those who have been following the 'pandemic' from the beginning have seen how the CDC has manipulated the figures by changing the way and type of data they collect to show how terrible and out of control the virus is. 'Chicken Little' comes to mind.

At a meeting in October 2019 where scientists gathered to discuss how to replace traditional vaccines with an mRNA vaccine, Fauci himself said IF they could get past the animal trials to start human testing it would take at least ten years of gathering and analyzing data before they could hope to get one approved, and then only IF everything went well.

The University of California just received a $500,000.00 grant to manipulate plant DNA to contain enough mRNA to equal the same dose as the vaccine in one serving of lettuce or spinach.

I'm not sure how even the pro-vaxxers can't be feeling a little uneasy about pushing something so hard and spending billions- if not trillions- to do so.

I feel terrible for all the people who have been permanently harmed by this injection, and even worse that they aren't being heard. More than that, my heart aches for all the six month to twelve year old children who are going to be harmed.
I have no doubt the CDC will come up with some creative way to explain the rapid increase in mortality among this age group- perhaps a new strain of flu, or another covid mutation?

I was scared the whole time my brother was serving in Viet Nam; the fear I have now is like that- only on steroids.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Is disagree with your standpoint.

Disagree all you'd like.

It's so obviously a mass fear based reaction that there's little more to say to the oblivious.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

He and his wife can be looked up...living in the specific town mentioned in the obit.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am going to say something that might rattle a few people…

IMO the people that die from the vaccine are maybe the same people that would
Have the worst Covid, and maybe die from that too.

Very sad for someone that age.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well aren't we lucky you debased yourself enough to pop in to the zoo to drop some truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well aren't we lucky you debased yourself enough to pop in to the zoo to drop some truth.

No no...can't feed the animals. Just taking some pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join