It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Words of a "Vaccine" Victim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Precisely.

Most of us can discuss things just fine, thanks .

I hope you achieve whatever pleasure you seem to derive from whatever it is you're doing.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: drinkbeker

Do you mind if I use your posts in this thread as examples of your side’s arguments?

Sure..

Always glad to help people get smarter.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: IAMTAT

His last message made him sound like a nut job. Sounds like some serious underlying medical condition that he then blamed on the vaccine.

May he rest is peace.
Jesus. What an arrogant reply.

Coming from someone on ATS no less.

No nut jobs here….

May his words find a home to those that may hear his last.

RIP Mike

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

Man, this place has gone down the drain.

Can't argue with that at least...
edit on 14-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I really don't think such a tacky sales technique is required to sell your stuff here...

The paranoia and fearmongering seem to sell quite well around here.

We’re not paranoid , we just like the truth .

Has this place really gone downhill ? You’ve been here a few months hahahaha . If it’s going downhill it’s mostly because some of the newest members have quite a lot to learn still . The fearmongering was the government and Pfizer getting inside your little head . It worked extremely well . Go follow your corporate masters .I’ll keep thinking for myself . I feel terrible for anyone who has died or has any complications whatsoever from the vax . If it wasn’t for the vaccine we’d all have herd immunity by now

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Has this place really gone downhill ? You’ve been here a few months hahahaha . If it’s going downhill it’s mostly because some of the newest members have quite a lot to learn still .

You would think that "smart" people would get the concept of a virtual identity not being something you are born with.

Been here way (waaaaaaay) longer than your current profile...

Anyway, nothing has panned out since at least 2005 so why would this be different?

ETA: And yes, it has gone downhill...manners, decorum and civil discussion used to be a thing here.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I really don't think such a tacky sales technique is required to sell your stuff here...

Has this place really gone downhill ? You’ve been here a few months hahahaha . If it’s going downhill it’s mostly because some of the newest members have quite a lot to learn still . The fearmongering was the government and Pfizer getting inside your little head . It worked extremely well . Go follow your corporate masters .I’ll keep thinking for myself . I feel terrible for anyone who has died or has any complications whatsoever from the vax . If it wasn’t for the vaccine we’d all have herd immunity by now

Like, no one's actually died from Covid 19, right?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I am going to say something that might rattle a few people…

IMO the people that die from the vaccine are maybe the same people that would
Have the worst Covid, and maybe die from that too.

Very sad for someone that age.

I have to agree. A ton of data before CV19 showed us that the vulnerable always are in big trouble as flu season hits every year. The fear mongers are using it to whip the sheep into shape when it has been an issue since we started society eons ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I am going to say something that might rattle a few people…

IMO the people that die from the vaccine are maybe the same people that would
Have the worst Covid, and maybe die from that too.

Very sad for someone that age.

I have to agree. A ton of data before CV19 showed us that the vulnerable always are in big trouble as flu season hits every year. The fear mongers are using it to whip the sheep into shape when it has been an issue since we started society eons ago.

"Eons" ago? Ha. Ha.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes Carpy...eons...as in 1 billion (or 10 to 9th).

Remember when society was all about wide trousers and long hair.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

He doesn't seem to exist prior to his obituary being posted, and everything about him online seems to be a copy and paste from the obituary.

His picture was also briefly featured on a Facebook group, but one in the UK.

Sadly, I think there's enough online to suggest that the obituary is real.

Habingfamily.com presumably handled the funeral and (presumably) do not permit random posting from the public.

There are records online of the deaths of his two brothers, in 1995 and 2019.

He is recorded as CEO and agent of Engineering By Design in Gilroy, which was incorporated 10 months ago, but doesn't appear to have a website.

However... just as we're constantly reminded here that it's possible to die with Covid and not of it, it is more obviously true that it's possible to die after but not because of the vaccine.

An inclination to suspect a causal link is understandable if illness develops shortly after vaccination, especially if you're already highly suspicious of the vaccine, as this gentleman says he was. We don't know if it was the vaccine, and we can't draw conclusions from a single case anyway. The comment about nurses wanting to get the word out is hearsay.

I had my Pfizer booster a couple of days ago and, as a lifelong hypochondriac, if my health starts to fail, I'll immediately wonder if it's the vaccine. My more rational self believes the statistics (derived independently from the vaccine companies) which unequivocally demonstrate that catching the virus has a small but significantly greater chance of killing you, or seriously impacting your health, than the vaccines, and that the vaccines significantly reduce the chance of inadvertently passing the virus to somebody more vulnerable.

I appreciate I'm in a small minority here, by operating from these two assumptions:

1: Peer reviewed science can be trusted because it's not part of an ill-defined, international conspiracy;

2: Anecdotal evidence on social media, videos and internet opinion pieces, are less trustworthy.

If the vaccines pose the threat to our health (deliberate or otherwise) that some here believe, it should be possible to see this already, and certainly over the coming months and years, as an anomaly in death statistics of vaccinated vs unvaccinated individuals.

I know - those stats will be rigged too, and my demise will go unrecorded or more likely I'm just a NWO plandemic bot.

Oh oh, Mr Cotter can I answer this?

Peer reviewed is being stomped on if it doesn't totally agree with the Liars in control at the CDC and the WHO.

If you believe peer review you will need to look for yourself to find that the truth is peer review is being tainted by the Pharma/Congress being attached at the wallet.

The media Youtube/Twit etc do no allow data that disagrees with the erroneous but "official facts" from those who are getting extremely wealthy off us being forced to play their game. So people playing their game right now are aiding and abetting their own demise. It is a SLOW MOTION train wreck for the red pilled to watch the predictable "next thing to happen".

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I hate it they don't get it, but people like you do.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

If you checked the latest news,,,,, The WHO and many nations ARE revising their numbers downward. Italy was in the news this week going from 10's of thousands of deaths from Covid to under 1000. But Google is fact checking it as a false statement. That is where we are.

I don't believe GOOGLE and you don't believe the truth without Google.

The dilemma will be yours in the end. We are correct to tell you about the facts that they media deliberately hides for political reasons. We are correct to bring the hard truth the media doesn't want in YOUR brain because, well then they lose control of the brainwashed........
edit on 14-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Peer reviewed is being stomped on if it doesn't totally agree with the Liars in control at the CDC and the WHO.

If you believe peer review you will need to look for yourself to find that the truth is peer review is being tainted by the Pharma/Congress being attached at the wallet.

How about providing evidence for claims? Otherwise it's just opinion.

The media Youtube/Twit etc do no allow data that disagrees with the erroneous but "official facts"...

Why would you look for facts on social media?

If you have some you think are being suppressed, post them here.

A google search of 'Michael Anthony Granata' takes me to the Twitter account of one Teresa Bryson which is stuffed with nothing but unofficial 'facts' you claim they're censoring. This site alone hosts numerous uncensored YouTube videos with similar content.

edit on 14-11-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What? Since you joined in june?

Don't like it, move on.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Italy was in the news this week going from 10's of thousands of deaths from Covid to under 1000.

Source for that ludicrous claim?
edit on 14-11-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Paranoia? That would be those who double and tripple vax and put diapers on their face. I assume that is you.
Fearmongering? L M A O That would be those who get up on their high horse and SCREAM: YOU WILL GET SICK WITH A VIRUS SO YOU BETTER MASK UP AND INJECT BARELY TESTED POSION INTO YOUR BODY OR YOU WILL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude, it is you and your kind who are the paranoid and fearmongering. The rest of us are living our life normal. Unmasked and unafraid of a cold like virus and not running to the nearest retailer to get injected.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

People die from the flu.
So what is your point?
More people die from far more, from not taking care of themselves.

People die. Every day. They died before Covid. They will die when Covid is no longer useful to the elites who wish to enslave us all.

People die. Maybe people should start taking better care of themselves so their lives before they die is far more enjoyable. Seems those mostly dying of covid are fat, lazy, unhealthy and brought all of their poor health upon themselves. Of course, there are exceptions to this factual rule. However, those getting injected by something they dont want, are dying, when they were PERFECTLY FINE. Its equivalent to being hit by a drunk driver and dying or being injured.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So we are told people that had underlying conditions died from from Covid.

We are also told people that had the vaccination died from underlying conditions.

It’s new science.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Italy was in the news this week going from 10's of thousands of deaths from Covid to under 1000.

Source for that ludicrous claim?

You lazy people need to take my opinion and see if you can punch holes in it. The data is out there IF YOU WANT TO REALLY FIND IT.

ATS members do threads on this but you guys want to PRETEND you KNOW THE TRUTH. ]

WHO IS YOUR SOURCE YOU TRUST?

That is the question to ask yourselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join