It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Words of a "Vaccine" Victim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Anyone who knows history also knows the types of people who refer to others as animals or less than human. Congratulations, you're in good company.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Imagine spending months of therapy (for example) overcoming your fear of needles and then dying from the Covid jab.

It must be similar to overcoming your fear of flying, and then the plane crashes.

But you overcome that fear because you WANT to fly without being afraid.

Wanting to overcome fear of needles? I don't know. Maybe there are some like that.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm probably stating the obvious, but has anybody actually checked to see if this is legit?

He doesn't seem to exist prior to his obituary being posted, and everything about him online seems to be a copy and paste from the obituary.

His picture was also briefly featured on a Facebook group, but one in the UK.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

He and his wife can be looked up...living in the specific town mentioned in the obit.

I have no doubt about that. I just think it was interesting that Facebook/Meta removed the posts concerning this, and no media coverage.

A couple weeks ago there was an unvaccinated person that was hospitalized and near death, and every news agency was all over the story, and it was all over YouTube.

But when it comes to people becoming ill or dying from the vaccine, and it is a quiet as a tomb. Posts and videos removed, and people threatened to have their accounts removed.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: drinkbeker
a reply to: zosimov

Is disagree with your standpoint.

Disagree all you'd like.

It's so obviously a mass fear based reaction that there's little more to say to the oblivious.

They do more than disagree. They demand that they are to be agreed with.

The poster’s statement above that vaccines kill but so does Covid. I don’t tell them to not get vaxed because I don’t want them dying of Covid due to my advice.

Why can’t they stay in their lane and afford those who don’t want to be vaxed the same respect?

They have been turned into vaccine zealots.

They are the problem and the cause of all of this by their compliance.

History has a way of sorting it all out eventually.

Then they will clutch their pearls and say that they were only following mandates and health orders.

Pathetic. And what makes it more pathetic as that many of them condemned the 1 percent, big business, big government, discrimination, racism, segregation, and slavery a few months back.

Double plus pathetic.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Anyone who knows history also knows the types of people who refer to others as animals or less than human. Congratulations, you're in good company.

You mean people who understand metaphors?.....uhhh thanks, I guess.

Good luck saving the world now.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Maybe that last high-profile vaccine death "trained" the social media algorithms to know what to look for, and combat the next one?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am going to say something that might rattle a few people…

IMO the people that die from the vaccine are maybe the same people that would
Have the worst Covid, and maybe die from that too.

Very sad for someone that age.

I thought about that. I asked myself, why take a vaccine that might make me sick, or kill me, when I can get COVID, and it might make me sick, or kill me.

Since there is no way of knowing for sure, either way, if I will get sick, or if I will die, then I choose to opt out of the vaccine.

edit on 14-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Both your posts on here are spot-on; just wanted to raise a glass and cheers these!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You mean people who understand metaphors?.....uhhh thanks, I guess.

Good luck saving the world now.

Always an excuse.

Mein Kampf Is full of excuses.

History. It’s good to know it.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Always an excuse.

Blablabla...you know, people who have to draw parallels to a dictator regime from the past to make a point are kind of lazy.

Can't come up with a well structured interpretation of the situation with your own words?

Anyway...with 80% of the world population on the "nazi" side in your comparison it is not looking good for you guys.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Both your posts on here are spot-on; just wanted to raise a glass and cheers these!

Thanks.

Yes, I’m starting to get sick of pointing this crap out.
They are too invested to want to hear it.

Their ideology runs through their veins so to speak.

Unless they were forced to get the injection. A lot of those good folks are mad as hell.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Its just another corporate cultist. Interaction is about as fruitful as arguing with the TV

As for the OP, death is certainly a difficult thing for any of us to deal with. Particularly our own..

Its hard to say that the jab caused all of what happened. Other than those who believe all jabs and vaccines are some monolithic, magical ambrosia straight from Zeus' teats, I think many expected that the jabs would cause some serious issues in some recipients. Human biology is just too diverse for that not to happen.

The question then becomes; "what is the negative impact beyond what is expected?" Due to the utter failure of data chain integrity in the past years, coupled with everything from peer review being completely impotent in finding fraud to conflicts of interest in massive industries, bureaucracy, and government.. Actually figuring this out is immensely difficult.

The only real way I see is to establish data trails that are completely independent from the so-called mainstream. Though, most want to fight over a compromised system and beyond that, anything that isnt part of the corporate cult is immediately labeled as heretical or blasphemous.

Even so, this is the path forward for anyone who doesnt wish to be a cultist, or even just those who simply want accurate data or information.

It is also the best approach for the vast majority of the issues we currently face, but far too many are focused on competing for a structure that is fundamentally opposed to any idealism or ideologies other than its own. And, its own is something of an abomination of an egregore that doesnt even really benefit the people who believe they gain from it the most.

No matter who is in control of this centralized structure, it will only ever serve itself at the expense of all of humanity.
edit on 14-11-2021 by Serdgiam because: boop

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Real or not, the responses are fascinating.

Even if vaccine injury/death is rare it is still a concern.

Imagine if a child died from a rare disease.

Who, in their right mind, would mock the death, the family or other mourners by accusing them of lying?

Then gloat that they had a similar life but never caught this disease?

Or even claim that the disease never existed?

I wonder....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He and his wife can be looked up...living in the specific town mentioned in the obit.

I have no doubt about that. I just think it was interesting that Facebook/Meta removed the posts concerning this, and no media coverage.

A couple weeks ago there was an unvaccinated person that was hospitalized and near death, and every news agency was all over the story, and it was all over YouTube.

But when it comes to people becoming ill or dying from the vaccine, and it is a quiet as a tomb. Posts and videos removed, and people threatened to have their accounts removed.

The only time that this person seems to have been mentioned online is after he died, and 99.99% of material is a copy and paste of his obituary or commentary on it. He had no social media presence at all, but his picture was once used on a facebook group in the UK.

If somebody can prove me wrong I will apologies, but I'm putting this one in the hoax box. Especially since the way that he died isn't a known side effect of the vaccine, but does play on multiple fears.

I'd be more inclined to believe it if he'd simply died of a blood clot or heart attack caused by the shot.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe that last high-profile vaccine death "trained" the social media algorithms to know what to look for, and combat the next one?

You'd expect his local news media to be all over this, but no anti-vaxxers in the area where he is supposed to live seem to taking advantage of it, and the only content about him seems to be copied directly from his obituary.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You are really not helping in spreading the thruth here...

Kind of nazi of you...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry for what happened to him, I have yet to meet a single person personally who had any issue. Scaremongering from both sides of this.

I really tire of all this, and not commenting on the vid threads at this point..I respect the right to choose, and I reject mandates.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Always an excuse.

Blablabla...you know, people who have to draw parallels to a dictator regime from the past to make a point are kind of lazy.

Can't come up with a well structured interpretation of the situation with your own words?

Anyway...with 80% of the world population on the "nazi" side in your comparison it is not looking good for you guys.

Those who copy the past are even lazier.

A good part the population of every country that has or has had totalitarian regime were on board in the beginning. Later they were referred to “useful idiots”. So not sure what your point is exactly.

These are my own words but they aren’t formed in a vacuum. I use historical context rather than the regurgitated words of politicians and the media.

edit on 11 14 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yeah...thank God for Historians like you.

Propaganda was also a big piece in indoctrinating a population.

What would you call this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join