It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Post Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine Update +51 days and I Collapsed On the Floor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
(post by CrazyWater removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

There had being some in the community who were already vaccinated and they still managed to catch covid despite being vaccinated.

A little over half of the patients we have right now on my Covid Floor were vaccinated

The narrative they are pushing is completely false, theyre flat out lying, but anyone with a brain knows that. They have done it over and over and over and then keep changing their story and people STILL believe their narrative, it blows my mind.
Its like they NEED to be manipulated to feel human. They NEED someone to lead them by the nose to function.

PS at my hospital we have been directed NOT to report to VAERS anything adverse with the vaccines. You tell my why they want us to do that if everything is on the up and up?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

PS at my hospital we have been directed NOT to report to VAERS anything adverse with the vaccines

If they had directed not to report to VAERS with the adverse reactions do patients have a alternative path?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater
This lady reports the same as Kyle did (in another Dr John Campbell vid)....a strange taste as soon as the solution was pushed into her.
She was jabbed by her GP and felt incredibly sick.....he told her to wait in the waiting room....she threw up in the toilets.

No blood pressure checks before being sent on her way....nothing.

It's a sad story......heart breaking.

I pray that those that have done what was asked of them do not go through what Nikk has and still is, she cannot get any help from the doctors.
No tests..just suggestions....like get some crutches.

edit on 14-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
People that received both jabs that had zero reactions, or side effects, is that good or bad? Especially if they had Covid already? Not asking for a friend, I’m curious.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

My brother who holds PhDs in Microbiology and Genetic Engineering along with over two dozen patents explained to me that its better than having nothing happen. He also has brought vaccines into commerce so he knows the ropes and he is aligned with NIS, Harvard and others.

When I got the jab I thought I was going to die. That was the 2nd Pfizer jab. He was happy as he said that my body is reacting to the 1st jab and now is actively making Covid-19 antibodies. I then said why didn't mom get sick. He said that old peoples immune systems are shot in that even though they get the jab they either may or may not develop any antibodies. Thus if they had no ill reaction the jab may be simply an effort in futility that did nothing as we are all different. Nor can anyone predict who will or whom wont develop antibodies. Just yet....

So, get the Covid-19 jab and get sick in his opinion was a good thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Your so far from the truth on my physical condition you appear to be either mistaken or one who cannot handle 6th grade readable English.

That's unless you are mirroring yourself into my thread.

It is what it is.

However you did seem to link medical history to the Covid-19 vaccine to negative fallout from the actual vaccine such that supports my thread. Good one!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I and many others believe that the Covid jab is a depopulation event on a massive scale.
May I recommend Dr. Wong’s Zymessence along with the usual nutrition (zinc citrate, vit d3, liposomal Vit C(Core brand), quercetin, and N-Acetylcysteine to help your immune system www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
That said, I wish the best for your health.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Its the booster shots after the two which is concerning.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
My father has a no nursing paid for by the department of labor oh, he was one of the atomic workers disabled by the working conditions. He has severe COPD.

He has not been vaccinated however all of his in home nurses have. One that was vaccinated came down with covid. She was out for two weeks - when she returned dad noticed she was checking her blood sugar.

They said that covid-19 had given her type 2 diabetes.

This was the first incident that made me leery of the vaccine. The second was another nurse of his that also came down with covid-19 after being vaccinated, she recovered quickly and has no lasting side effects.

My sister-in-law, and brother-in-law by marriage both are teachers. Both received the covid-19 shot and a booster.

First my brother-in-law came home from work very sick. After two days my sister-in-law also came down with covid-19. Both missed about two and a half weeks worth of work. Both still have a long-term cough, and he hasn't recovered his taste or smell yet.

Now my dad is 78, he smoked into his sixties. He is very out of shape cardio wise, but built well (good weight/nutrition/BMI). He also has a full-on COPD, 37% lung capacity due to scarring, several lumbar fractures the compresses his ribs. He uses supplemental oxygen when we take long walks. He doesn't need oxygen to sleep or long-term.

He did not take the covid-19 vaccine, however he did contract covid. He had no symptoms, aside from being tired for a couple days and a low fever. He was only tested because both of his nurses turned up positive.

My point being here as I know four people personally who have had the covid-19 vaccine and side effects. One was ended up with type 2 diabetes. The other three ended up with at least three week severe cold, and continuing minor symptoms.

How can the covid-19 vaccine possibly be better and taking on the virus yourself.

If my father at 79urs old can survive a bout of covid-19 with 37% lung capacity, an inability to breathe deep, and well out of cardio shape..well then you'd figure just about anybody could. Myself my wife and my father haven't taken the vaccine yet, and we managed just fine. However for people under 50 years old in perfect health, did not fare well with covid-19 after the vaccine.

I did not list others I've heard about locally, because I do not know them personally. This is just my personal experience.

I've been the victim of new to the market rx drugs before, so I will wait and see how the vaccine pans out before I take the plunge.

WaterGlass.

I hear that type 2 diabetes is controllable and if kept well and check sometimes it can actually go into remission. I wish you the absolute best.

I know several people who have a terrible diet at your age and some who had a terrible diet all their life. I seriously doubt that your foray (sp?) into junk food for a few days is likely the cause of your diabetic status.

You worked your tail off to maintain your body. You deserve to be fit and healthy. My best to you may you heal quickly. No one deserves to go through those type of health problems after working hard to stay fit.

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with us, it's appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Investigators conducted a population-based, retrospective cohort study of 225,556 patients who had their ABO blood group assessed between January 2007 and December 2019, and subsequently tested for SARS-CoV-2 between January 15 and June 30, 2020. The mean age was 53.8 years and 29% were men. Common comorbidities included preexisting cardiac disease (13-15%), chronic kidney disease (11%), anemia (21%), cancer (27-29%), dementia or frailty (33-38%), diabetes mellitus (21%), asthma (18-21%), and chronic hypertension (39-41%).

rh neg holds it's own and does not warrant mrna gene therapy
🙏❤
edit on (11/15/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

OF COURSE they screwed with your body and you fell for it hook line and sinker! What for? ALL so you can leave the US? I left a RELATIONSHIP because I will NEVER get a vaccine to visit my partner overseas again. NOT gonna happen. There isn't one soul or thing on this earth I would take that vaccine for. Not one single reason... I would rather stay in the states than chance my health with their experiment.

I do wish you the best but it's a bit too late they already got you.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Correct to escape when this thing of a USA collapses. I knew, I thought, I mused and pushed off the vaccine 1 1/2 years

But I am not dead yet and can still raise hell as if these bastards did juice I and humanity up there is possibly still some hope.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Correct to escape when this thing of a USA collapses. I knew, I thought, I mused and pushed off the vaccine 1 1/2 years

But I am not dead yet and can still raise hell as if these bastards did juice I and humanity up there is possibly still some hope.

So what underlying condition was triggered by the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Diabetes

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Came past to look for updates.

Hope your feeling better and continue to improve dude.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Still get dizzy spells and it could be related to blood glucose. Now, WTF as to where did that come from? I had to reschedule my visit to the Medical University of South Carolina to 2022 as I was too dizzy to drive to Charleston the day of my appointment.

We don't eat junk food. No drugs. So is it the red wine as that's my only downfall? We ate salads daily for the last two weeks. Low sodium V8 with lemon juice and franks hot sauce, beet juice [tastes like dirt] salmon, turkey, chicken. I haven't had any breads or rolls of any kind since 05November21. NO milk, very little cheese. No wheat, noodles, etc. NO cookies, cakes, pies, candy or processed meats. Jesus, boring way to live life. Then again I was supposed to die back in 2009 according to several neurosurgeons in 3 hospitals.

I am a poster boy scout.

BMI now near 8%. NOT dizzy today

Thanks for asking. Its still TBD
edit on 3-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im glad your balance and equilibrium are returning.

Have to commiserate on the beet juice, it is the Pepsi to dirts coke

I hope your decade of extra life continues into the foreseeable future mate.

Stay fit and healthy.

I’ll drop past here regularly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join