It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Post Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine Update +51 days and I Collapsed On the Floor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Several weeks ago I wrote a thread about my experience with the Covid-19 vaccine. I had the 2nd jab back on September 15, 2121. The thread was then shut down by everyone's favorite moderator as fur began to fly among others who are members here. I wrote to the Mod the let the thread remain open as regardless of opinions, when emotions reach the boiling point it generally lends that the truth gets out. I only wrote the thread about my experience with the Vaccine process. Yes, after the 2nd jab I thought I was going to die.

UPDATE:

On November 5, 2021 I woke up at 3:00AM and began to feel dizzy and my eyesight became blurry. I fell back asleep but the same happened again at 5:00AM. Both situations only lasted about 3 seconds. Around 7:00AM I was standing near a table waiting to see my wife off to work. She’s younger than me so she still works so I am on her schedule. As she approached me to leave I again became dizzy and collapsed onto the floor. It was instantaneous and my head bounced off the couch. I missed the table and fell into my tools that were on the rug as I am remodeling our home. The entire situation lasted around 5 seconds. The last time that I collapsed was in April 2009 when I suffered a major stroke as a result of [7] sports concussions. That's [7] NOT several.

My wife then drove me to Urgent Care and they took me in ahead of all others. They performed an EKG and took blood and urine samples.

In brief my Blood Pressure was 180 / 110, Glucose 115 mg / dl and the EKG detected Arrhythmia. So WTF as in where did that come from. I am 6' 1” and weigh 214 pounds. I lifted weights in college and after so I do have a large build. Once I reach 206 pounds I will be at 6% body fat. Since May 2021 I began to shoot hoops for one hour three times a week at the county gymnasium. I also work it as I run as much as I can for cardio. I also like free weights 3 times a week. My body is in the best shape since college.

OK, my wife was in Mississippi on business the two weeks before I collapsed so I ate some sheet food. Hot Dogs, Chips, Pasta, Diet Soda, Ham along with a 1# bag of home fries and McDonald's food for lunch over two days.

So here I am on November 11, 2021. I have been dizzy every day since. Also nausea. I have been eating good food as of the 5th. Actually only food for a diabetic. I have also lost more weight. So I was playing basketball again today. I was dizzy the entire 60 minutes but I could still make most shots. However I did sit down a couple of times to pray to God and Saint Michael for strength to live on and fight whatever is happening to me as I was actually flying around as in dizzy. It’s not fun.

I also agreed to participate in the CDC phone app where I report my Covid-19 vaccine status. However I did not report this collapse as I will not expose myself to whatever is on the agenda. Nah. The hell with them.

I was never really religious until 2018. That stuff is parked under a paranormal thread on this site. All I know is that prayer helped me in 2018-2019 and ever since. FYI my dizziness went away after I left the gym. I feel good right now and seem fine.

What bothers me is as WTF where did this diabetes and heart stuff come from? I know what all of you wrote on the vaccine. I get that. Why I took the jab was so I could get out of the USA if necessary. My dad lived to 90. Mom is still tooling along and I am fit as in no tummy. Actually, I began working out as I missed the 2021 Senior Games and was trying to qualify for the 50 or 100 meter dash as a 50+ Senior in the 2022 senior games. I was always pretty fast for a white guy. Never played pro plus I can’t jump but I can still run despite several knee and shoulder surgeries.

I am putting this out there as I am a guy of his word for you to evaluate and do your own analysis relating to the Covid-19 vaccine. I also respect the opinions of some of the professionals in the public arena. One person I follow is Dr. Paul Craig Roberts.

Here’s one of the stories I came across. I don’t consider this guy a nutz ball.

Public Service

President Reagan appointed Dr. Roberts Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and he was confirmed in office by the U.S. Senate. From 1975 to 1978, Dr. Roberts served on the congressional staff where he drafted the Kemp-Roth bill and played a leading role in developing bipartisan support for a supply-side economic policy. After leaving the Treasury, he served as a consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Commerce.

The Vaccine Is Killing More People than Covid

So, what say you?

On another topic the FBI is out to arrest some guy named Igor. He apparently lied to the FBI about the Steele Dossier. So if that is true was Trump’s impeachment a huge miscarriage of justice. So like he said that if they can do this to him just what do you think they can do to you.

I only hope they have not screwed with my body. I will NOT take a Covid-19 booster and was always hesitant about the original jab. I only wanted to play the game but survive it.

I may have not chosen wisely

Water Glass out

edit on 11-11-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 11-11-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 11-11-2021 by Waterglass because: revised title

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I wish you good health and speedy recovery if at all possible my friend.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thank you. If I sense I am going down I will not leave on my knees.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Have you had any breathing problems (out of breath) while playing Basket Ball?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No. No breathing issues. I can still haul ass. Now I take a knee when I run full speed up and down a court which is over 180 feet. That's normal. Thanks for the question. I am so pissed if these fookers gave me diabetes
edit on 11-11-2021 by Waterglass

Also, most who see me think I am in my early 40's. This # should not be happening to me.

because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Did you get the Pfizer jab?

Pfizer Vaccine Dizziness: Is Being Dizzy or Fainting a Side Effect?

heavy.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes, I did. But look at the heart and blood pressure complications. I am the poster boy for senior health. WTF cause this? Eating some jink food over two weeks.

Jesus Christ, I eat NO cookies, cakes, pancakes, breads, candy. My food is boring.

Actually, I feel as if I am going to puke. Its almost like when I had my stroke which was self caused by sports.

Not this !!!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
research things to cleanse your body from vaccines, I've settled on Carbon 60, and taking Blackstrap molasses. All the best in your recovery!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jjmillington6213

Thanks, this is almost 5+ days and I cant purge my body of whatever. In my opine I think they did some serious damage.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am beginning to think that a certain percentage of the vaccines are "BAD" and cause people all kinds of problems.

I hope you recover, seriously, as life is sh!t when you lose your health and can no longer get around to do the things that make life worth living ...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks, I see my GP tomorrow and I will raise hell.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Time for a new blood test to see what your most recent levels look like. That's where your investigation should begin.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Possibly tomorrow

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My husband had his first jab due to coercion from work, he feels fatigue all the time, now my sister in law, after JJ shot several months ago developed blood clogs in her legs, ended in emergency and had to have surgery to remove them and get stents, meanwhile she started bleeding and she is pass menopause, that was blamed on blood thinners because the clogs.

Now about 7 months later the bleeding got worst and now she is been diagnosed with cancer in her reproductive organs.

Do not know is this could be all related after the jab.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I am beginning to think that a certain percentage of the vaccines are "BAD" and cause people all kinds of problems.

I hope you recover, seriously, ...

i have had that thought for quite awhile now... that random bottles of 'vaxxine' are spiked... so as to cause small pockets of bad reactions (not to the vaxx but to single out the anti-vaxx persons as carriers of the infection virus)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Quite weird isn't it? All I know is that I eat some junk food and all goes to hell overnight? Nah. Something else.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

WTF cause this? Eating some jink food over two weeks.

Jesus Christ, I eat NO cookies, cakes, pancakes, breads, candy. My food is boring.
Maybe you shocked your system a little bit? Too blame it on the vaccine is kinda out there. It could be though. It could be a number of things.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

OK fine. That's for all you to discern!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks, I see my GP tomorrow and I will raise hell.

Maybe ask for a quick d-dimer test.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I did before the jab and they talked me out of it.
Hmm...............

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join