It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Post Covid-19 Pfizer Vaccine Update +51 days and I Collapsed On the Floor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hopefully the side-effects/complications wear off right along with the vaccine's effectiveness, after a few months.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OP, your thread touches me. So I'm going to write this for you. In 2002, I had to take an antibiotic in the fluoroquinolone family - I was unlucky enough to contract Anthrax. That medication caused a toxicity syndrome that's killing me. It's also known as Gulf War Disease and there's no cure, nothing that can be done.

Like you I was an exercise fiend. Now I have an enlarged heart, ascending aortic dilation, syncope, permanent vertigo, tinnitus, edema, tearing tendons, kidney disease, liver problems, digestive issues. I'm part of several support groups because the FDA approved these medications. They have since been black labeled.

Here's how it relates to the vaccine: We will find that the people that have reactions from this, every test they do will be negative, every treatment won't work. I feel bad for you and everyone else that are having these reactions. If I might so bold, I'd suggest starting a support group because by the time this is over, we're going to need them.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: MDDoxs

When they rolled this crap out the vulnerable and infirm were the front of the line - in fact they assured us it was ONLY for the elderly and otherwise health compromised. Remember? Apparently not since you spend your days cheerleading for Pfizer. But go ahead and blame underlying conditions even when they are completely ignored and you're counted as a COVID casualty if you get seriously ill or die from them when you are not vaxxed.
The narrative is collapsing and it's gonna land right on top of you, Skippy.

This is to easy.

What is, regurgitating some generic Fauci-isms that fail to address anything in my post? I could well imagine that would be "to easy".
Even for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Did your neuro or Dr recommend it following stroke/traumatic brain injury - mine strongly advised AZ over Pfizer (moderna wasn't avail at the time - due to complications (something to do with very rare vesicle pressure changes in the Pfizer jab had increased potential to weaken old injury there).

This is part of the problem of doctors recommending anything that hasn't been around very long. AZ was the first vaccine that popped up with a warning from the FDA stating that it could cause neurological disorders. I think it was back in June when that was reported.

(post by MDDoxs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear this, I hope you can beat it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
sorry posted in the wrong thread

edit on 11-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Several weeks ago I wrote a thread about my experience with the Covid-19 vaccine. I had the 2nd jab back on September 15, 2121. The thread was then shut down by everyone's favorite moderator as fur began to fly among others who are members here. I wrote to the Mod the let the thread remain open as regardless of opinions, when emotions reach the boiling point it generally lends that the truth gets out. I only wrote the thread about my experience with the Vaccine process. Yes, after the 2nd jab I thought I was going to die.

UPDATE:

On November 5, 2021 I woke up at 3:00AM and began to feel dizzy and my eyesight became blurry. I fell back asleep but the same happened again at 5:00AM. Both situations only lasted about 3 seconds. Around 7:00AM I was standing near a table waiting to see my wife off to work. She’s younger than me so she still works so I am on her schedule. As she approached me to leave I again became dizzy and collapsed onto the floor. It was instantaneous and my head bounced off the couch. I missed the table and fell into my tools that were on the rug as I am remodeling our home. The entire situation lasted around 5 seconds. The last time that I collapsed was in April 2009 when I suffered a major stroke as a result of [7] sports concussions. That's [7] NOT several.

My wife then drove me to Urgent Care and they took me in ahead of all others. They performed an EKG and took blood and urine samples.

In brief my Blood Pressure was 180 / 110, Glucose 115 mg / dl and the EKG detected Arrhythmia. So WTF as in where did that come from. I am 6' 1” and weigh 214 pounds. I lifted weights in college and after so I do have a large build. Once I reach 206 pounds I will be at 6% body fat. Since May 2021 I began to shoot hoops for one hour three times a week at the county gymnasium. I also work it as I run as much as I can for cardio. I also like free weights 3 times a week. My body is in the best shape since college.

OK, my wife was in Mississippi on business the two weeks before I collapsed so I ate some sheet food. Hot Dogs, Chips, Pasta, Diet Soda, Ham along with a 1# bag of home fries and McDonald's food for lunch over two days.

So here I am on November 11, 2021. I have been dizzy every day since. Also nausea. I have been eating good food as of the 5th. Actually only food for a diabetic. I have also lost more weight. So I was playing basketball again today. I was dizzy the entire 60 minutes but I could still make most shots. However I did sit down a couple of times to pray to God and Saint Michael for strength to live on and fight whatever is happening to me as I was actually flying around as in dizzy. It’s not fun.

I also agreed to participate in the CDC phone app where I report my Covid-19 vaccine status. However I did not report this collapse as I will not expose myself to whatever is on the agenda. Nah. The hell with them.

I was never really religious until 2018. That stuff is parked under a paranormal thread on this site. All I know is that prayer helped me in 2018-2019 and ever since. FYI my dizziness went away after I left the gym. I feel good right now and seem fine.

What bothers me is as WTF where did this diabetes and heart stuff come from?

Might be of use waterglass.

My insulin requirements skyrocketed after being vaccinated. Here's why.

Comprehensive investigations revealed consistent pathophysiological alterations after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines

This paper, Comprehensive investigations revealed consistent pathophysiological alterations after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines explains it.

From the abstract, “Here, we report, besides generation of neutralizing antibodies, consistent alterations in hemoglobin A1c, serum sodium and potassium levels, coagulation profiles, and renal functions in healthy volunteers after vaccination with an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine… Altogether, our study recommends additional caution when vaccinating people with pre-existing clinical conditions, including diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, renal dysfunction, and coagulation disorders.”

Read the comments for ideas and potential solutions.

More.

On Covid vaccines, diabetic ketoacidosis, and the death of Dan Kaminsky

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

That's some strange reality you live in. You can keep it.
Sayonara

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Interesting a lot of dizzy!
Patient forum COVID-19 VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS
vestibular.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I also agreed to participate in the CDC phone app where I report my Covid-19 vaccine status. However I did not report this collapse as I will not expose myself to whatever is on the agenda. Nah. The hell with them.

I really hate to say it, but it sounds like it may be a little late for not exposing yourself to whatever the agenda is. But yeah, the hell with them. Hope you’re alright!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

A little bit late in the thread but I hope you will be ok WG
Please research vaccine remedies- there are supplements and compounds that might help purge this crap from your body. NAC is supposed to help remove toxins.

I've already seen this in my best friend's brother who is an airline pilot. He passed out in his Cheerios and was rushed to the hospital. They found blood clots in his lungs and legs . I saw him yesterday and he said he wouldn't be back in the cockpit until February but only if his tests came back ok.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

UPDATE:

In brief my Blood Pressure was 180 / 110, Glucose 115 mg / dl and the EKG detected Arrhythmia. So WTF as in where did that come from.

OK, my wife was in Mississippi on business the two weeks before I collapsed so I ate some sheet food. Hot Dogs, Chips, Pasta, Diet Soda, Ham along with a 1# bag of home fries and McDonald's food for lunch over two days.
So here I am on November 11, 2021. I have been dizzy every day since. Also nausea. I have been eating good food as of the 5th. Actually only food for a diabetic. I have also lost more weight.
What bothers me is as WTF where did this diabetes and heart stuff come from? I know what all of you wrote on the vaccine. I get that. Why I took the jab was so I could get out of the USA if necessary.

I'm not a doctor. I am someone who has been practicing alternative medicine on myself for 22 years. I haven't been to a doctor, doctor's office nor hospital since 2003 and I don't buy aspirin, tylenol, ibuprofen or alleve since the 1990s. Only herbal meds, vitamins and minerals for me.

I've been studying the effects of Covid on brain damage and comparing it to the effects of the vaccine on brain damage. Your dizziness after the vax is a serious concern.

Covid itself does not breach the blood brain barrier. On autopsy of those who died of Covid, there is no Covid in brain tissue. The brain damage that occurs is due to oxygen deprivation which causes neurons, tissue, and dendrites to die, as well as malfunctioning astrocytes in the brain.

For those who have been vaccinated, remember, they have taken the Covid spike protein, modified it and placed it into an alternative viral vector for the vaccine. When you get the vaccine, a modified version of the Covid spike protein is injected into your body.

Sad-to-say, the vaccines are breaching the blood-brain barrier. For some it results in brain bleeding, brain hemorrhaging, blood clots, neural damage, tissue damage and more.

While I do not know what is causing your dizziness and vision problems, it would be a good idea for you to get a brain scan and go to a neurologist. It could be a very serious problem.

Coming up with alternative therapies to heal Covid brain damage is actually rather easy since only dealing with dead or damaged tissue caused by oxygen deprivation. But coming up with alternative therapies for vaccine brain damage is rather difficult because the spike protein enters the brain from the vaccine, even though Covid itself does NOT breach the blood brain barrier and Covid itself is NOT found in the brain. So the vaccine breaches the barrier and Covid does not.

Maybe some of the ideas I came up with for neurogenesis of Covid brain damage (oxygen deprivation) might help.

NEUROGENESIS OF COVID BRAIN DAMAGE

1. Brain Food: Turmeric, Bacopa Monnieri, Spirulina Algae, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng (panax), Gotu Kola, Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Antioxidants by Color (Red- Pomegranate or Cherry/ Orange- Carrot or Golden Berries from Peru/ Blue- blueberries or Bilberry)
2. Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, a good B complex with a B12 that the body/brain absorbs, magnesium
3. Sage Tea to help protect against cytokine storm

Once you have dosed up your brain with an ample supply of food, it's time for neurogenesis. Download a bunch of music with ultrasonic sound waves. Kick back, relax, put on a good set of headphones and let the ultrasonic soundwaves stimulate your brain, stimulate your astrocytes to repair your neurons, repair your dendrites, repair-relink tissue in your brain.

Just be sure to research the brain food before you try. Make sure that none of the brain foods mentioned interfere with any present medications that you are on. If you find by net research that one of the items might interfere with a medication that you are taking, then omit the item.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I am still alarmed that several days later I am still dizzy as I am writing you as today is 12Nov21.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky. Excellent links. I have been eating a Diabetic friendly diet since last Friday but still prone to being dizzy and today is the 12th and I am dizzy.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Could it be ITP?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If on that diet if you're eating really low carb and drinking lots of water you may need to take a potassium/magnesium supplement. I eat really low carb and drink a lot of water and it's a necessity. Especially as you are probably eliminating a lot of water at first that seems to get stored when you eat high carbs. Just a suggestion, I'm not a doc!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Thank you

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I thank you for your service as for me I served UNCLE via an alternate way for 30+ years. I still participate. I take your comments to heart and will pursue what you are suggesting as I get where you are coming from as I know their MO and playbook.

Looking back we both wanted to serve our country for the betterment of all but look at the moment who has now grabbed the reins and are running rights into the ground.

Bad

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join