It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is becoming entertaining the CEO of Pifzer has now stated that anyone who is spreading misinformation on Covid vaccines are "Criminals" isnt it a bit ionic?

This has come from an CEO of a company which had being forced to pay 75 Million in damages to drug trails in Africa 12 years ago. The CEO of Pfizer is lying about lives getting back to Normal.

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are ‘criminals’

He said life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated.

There goes CEO of Pfizer demanding more and more unvaccainted to get vaccinated with their mRNA vaccine. Still going after the 100% vaccination.

The CEO of Pfizer claims that people are profiting from Vaccine conspiracy theories? i suppose people questioning about the heart inflammation or women having concerns about heavy periods would make them "Criminals"

While pushing people to get booster doses and getting people to have them carry a vaccine passport. People now are reporting more myocarditis/heart inflammation as there some more on reddit.

Bourla said Tuesday that life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated. “The only thing that stands between the new way of life and the current way of life is, frankly, hesitancy to vaccinations,” he said.

edit on 9-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The vaccines are the misinformation!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In this Nigerian city, Pfizer fears loom over the vaccine rollout

Mistrust is rooted in a variety of factors, researchers say, including painful medical encounters of the past. Western scientists have long faced accusations of exploiting poverty, weak access to health care and flimsy clinical trial oversight in the developing world to fast-track cures.

Then there are the scars of the Pfizer trial in Kano.

Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims

edit on 9-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I just posted this in another thread worth a watch it is by DR David Martin www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
These companies need to be dissolved when they commit criminal acts that harm people. No more fines. Dissolve the companies, bar any executives from working in power again and make their drugs generics. If there is any proof of certain people knowing, prosecute them. No more cost benefit analysis with weighing lawsuit costs and making people disabled/killing them.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

is this an example of "misinformation?"

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Anyone KNOWINGLY lying about the injection is indeed or should be regarded as a Criminal (saying it is safe when it is not for example) but it is NOT a bloody vaccine no matter how much they try to brand it as such, a vaccine gives immunity to the virus, this merely gives partial immunity and you can still catch and get sick and even die form the virus - as well apparently as some of the side affects of this injection.

By that reasoning that should include this CEO and the politicians that are knowing pushing this onto the public, they KNOW that it is harming people and are actually LYING about that fact.

So let's make it law and then use that law to prosecute filth like this money grabbing corporate gangster whom is behind a drug's cartel that makes money off of peoples suffering and overprices many drug's that ARE beneficial like all drug company's (Corporate Cartels).

Ever wonder were democracy went, it went into the pocket of the corporations when they bought your leaders body and soul.

edit on 9-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The CEO of Pfizer calling those spread CTs about the vaccines come at a time when the Pfizer stocks are down.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The justice department fined Pfizer over a billion dollars when they criminally mislead their products.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

Would you have expected anything else ?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So , he just Ratted Out his Entire Company ? RIGHT ON , Blow that Whistle Bro !

edit on 9-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The article named these specific "falsehoods": Covid vaccines contain microchips, cause infertility and change one’s DNA, according to the survey. Okay, I might put those three things in the possible falsehood category. But...

Many people that have chosen not to get the vaccine believe none of those things. They have chosen not to get it because it has caused severe side effects (true), the uncertainty about its efficacy and safety are real, and the whole dollars and prizes for jabs is just too weird to explain, and the out-of-control lockdowns and mandates are way out of proportion. Common sense people smell something fishy.

Is the 99% survival rate accurate? If so, it is not a falsehood to say the risk of the virus is not worth the risk of the vaccine's adverse affects.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Anyone KNOWINGLY lying about the injection is indeed or should be regarded as a Criminal (saying it is safe when it is not for example) but it is NOT a bloody vaccine no matter how much they try to brand it as such, a vaccine gives immunity to the virus, this merely gives partial immunity and you can still catch and get sick and even die form the virus - as well apparently as some of the side affects of this injection.

By that reasoning that should include this CEO and the politicians that are knowing pushing this onto the public, they KNOW that it is harming people and are actually LYING about that fact.

So let's make it law and then use that law to prosecute filth like this money grabbing corporate gangster whom is behind a drug's cartel that makes money off of peoples suffering and overprices many drug's that ARE beneficial like all drug company's (Corporate Cartels).

Ever wonder were democracy went, it went into the pocket of the corporations when they bought your leaders body and soul.

That veterinarian Pfizer CEO is liar and criminal. It provides NO immunity at all, NONE, NADA and it DOES NOT prevent re-transmission. The two key elements of a vaccine are to provide immunity and prevent transmission/re-transmission. If it doesn't do those two things, it is not by operative or legal definition a vaccine. This mRNA garbage has all the positive effects of over-the-counter cough medicine and all the negative effects of a very strong chemo-therapy drug.

Anyone who has had the shot, I feel pity for them as they will die and in many cases horribly. I have another friend now, number 23, systemic failures and major pulmonary issues, he's been to the hospital twice in two days, they can't figure out what's wrong with him, they say. They all know it's his double jab. The guy has got so much cognitive dissonance, you can't talk to him anymore, his brain is now fried as well. He's going to get the booster and the flu shot... and I'll being going to another funeral. This world is just sad, moronic and criminal all rolled into one dung beetle's ball of sh!t.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LOL Why should I get a vaccine for a Virus that at the most, made Me lose My voice. Lots of My "friends" are probably thrilled at that notion...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

They are injecting people with a bio weapon.

We are at war.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The CEO of Pfizer problary hasnt himself injected with the same vax as the rest of population. Calling others who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals' only because they might be asking questions on heart inflammation would not make other people get vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

One sides cop is the other sides criminal.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Another must watch video by Dr Shawn Brooks phd , Oxford educated just like the ex Pfizer CEO who legged it to south America and put out a video www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LOL,, says the company with an actual criminal record. This would all be funny if it were not so serious and sad. What kills me is everything I thought I knew about the legal system is a joke. When I heard that they are going to take all the legal challenges to the mandate and lump them into one case and have a lottery to decide which federal court hears it blew my mind. And let me guess, the court that gets to hear it will be a liberal court appointed by obama.
edit on 9-11-2021 by faloson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The CEO of Pfizer: Things will go back to normal if you allow my sales to continue and comply with injections of my company's product.

Also the CEO of Pfizer: It is criminal to say anything which harms sales and discourages people from injecting my product.

<<   2  3 >>

join