It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
For Whom Do The Covid Fact Checkers Really Work?

.....We are living in a world where the CDC director can say something that is false, made-up and no institution will say otherwise. At the same time, major, venerable fact checking institutions are literally asserting as fact something which is at best unproven.

No matter how you feel about these issues; these are dangerous times. Truth and falsehood is not a matter of science but cultural power— the ability to proclaim and define the truth. If this continues, dark times lie ahead. Someday soon, we may not like who defines the truth.........

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And I have a pretty good idea of what his version of a finish line
is.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

So it seems he is not a doctor, but a glorified veterinarian?

In any case, he is tasked with making profit for his company,
that is the only thing he can be held accountable for.

They are not a non profit company, they have been
sued before for harming people. This man is not
under oath, nothing he says can be trusted.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

What a site that would be.

In the meantime I hope they get their meetings with their maker arranged here and now.

Is it not treasonous what they did?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Number 23 as in what?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Number 23 as in what?

22 I knew dead, number 23 is dying, systemic organ failure, lungs are hardly working now, so I expect another funeral in short order.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/10.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Alert Parents!

BIG BIRD has been bought by Big Pharma and Big Govt.

Senators rip into Big Bird: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I been watching the big bird drama, it seems Senator Cruz was the first one that pointed out how this children character was used to push for jabs in children.

Well Twitter cancel rats went ballistic on Cruz and call him all kind of names and make fun of him, we all know that this group in twitter are all paid shills by interest groups to do just that.

Yep big bird is coming for your littler babies, you know all in the name of science nazi style

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I recall this convo with you now sir, .... sorry about all this shi%

How old on average were the deaths?

Best to you

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I like the CEO of fizzer, he could be Joe Biden.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I recall this convo with you now sir, .... sorry about all this shi%

How old on average were the deaths?

Best to you

Youngest male was 34, oldest outside the legion was 66, in the legion (3) 68 to 77. Present guy in hospital is 71. I would love to be able to put all this aside and say it's nobody I know, but it is all far too close.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Where's Mr Aaargzombies to dismiss you for anecdotal information? Nothing counts unless it's in official government papers according to him.

Personally I am sincerely saddened by your losses. Thank you for sharing this.
I've got a feeling we will be hearing many more such "anecdotal" reports.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Where's Mr Aaargzombies to dismiss you for anecdotal information? Nothing counts unless it's in official government papers according to him.

Personally I am sincerely saddened by your losses. Thank you for sharing this.
I've got a feeling we will be hearing many more such "anecdotal" reports.

I just want to go away, far away from all the people I know, so I don't have to watch this sh!t take place anymore, I'm tired. I am trying to convince the wife to leave for South America (Bolivia maybe), somewhere in the Andes, east (Amazon) or west (Pacific) side, where I can disappear. I've got a good truck, RV, electronics/CB's/computers/satphone, etc and the container ship passage is about $3,200usd from Houston, Texas to Guayaquil, Ecuador. However, she has some heart/pulmonary problems and a pacemaker/icd so she's concerned if something goes sideways she won't be able to get good medical help. Uruguay, which allegedly has the best medical care on the continent, is a long way from Bolivia. If Chile was a little less Nazi-like, I could live near Concepcion which is a lot closer.

Personally, in another 6 months I would be surprised if anyone can get good medical help, since this is all going to collapse. How many doctors and nurses forced to get this clot shot are going to be dead in another few months to a year? This isn't going to end well and I don't want to watch any more people I know die.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I contend that themselves are guilty and criminals since they have repeatedly lied about the vaccines along w the politicians and media personalities

If they want to go that route FINE do it and lock them all up

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

That's a good one since they are spreading most of the misinformation, but it probably does not apply to hm.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I found a funny one a while back, did you know there was an Island off of Canada which is French and operates in Euros? That is far from France so they would probably just do their own thing. St Johns, I think it's called there is a couple of Islands.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Not a whole lot left to say. Clown World ...

edit on 11-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I found a funny one a while back, did you know there was an Island off of Canada which is French and operates in Euros? That is far from France so they would probably just do their own thing. St Johns, I think it's called there is a couple of Islands.

Do you have any coordinates? I don't speak french and I expect if it's remote, same issues here except if it's off the coast of Chinada, it's going to be remote and cold lol. The nice thing about the parts of South America I am looking at are year round growing seasons, $3 to $5 a night RV site fees and $50 a month for food for two people. I have a nice 6.5kw gennie and I can do magic with a waterfall and a electric 20hp motor (10kws) lol. I can use raw sat or octal ISDN (which is only about 1mbps), for basically free, so thinking forwards....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a bit of projection from the head of Pfizer.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join