It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wonder if this is "misinformation?"

Hospitals in Belgium are Now Reporting That 100% of Their COVID Cases are Double Vaccinated

Link 1

Link 2

Search Link

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This Dr says it is because they need it to be slow so we don't wise up.
THIS IS THE BEST EXPLANATION TO COVID AND THE VACCINE IVE HEARD SO FAR ITS A MUST WATCH GUYS
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The corrupted dirty rat CEO from Pfizer and his 30 chinese whores in the Pfizer board needs to be arrested and given the dead penalty.

How about that, in the US we have not government the pharm and china are running the show.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They must be about to miss their criminal pay-off Christmas bonuses, and profit targets!

Our whiz-bang U.S. Surgeon General, who let 10 of his relatives die from Covid-19, is telling everyone engaged in disinformation about Covid-19 to CUT IT OUT! Especially the damn Memes!

Warning to the thinkers!: www.foxnews.com...

This azzhole tells us not to use "cherry-picked" stats, but does nothing but present cherry-picked doom stats, every time he opens his incompetent mouth.

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This is becoming entertaining the CEO of Pifzer has now stated that anyone who is spreading misinformation on Covid vaccines are "Criminals" isnt it a bit ionic?

This has come from an CEO of a company which had being forced to pay 75 Million in damages to drug trails in Africa 12 years ago. The CEO of Pfizer is lying about lives getting back to Normal.

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are ‘criminals’

He said life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated.

There goes CEO of Pfizer demanding more and more unvaccainted to get vaccinated with their mRNA vaccine. Still going after the 100% vaccination.

The CEO of Pfizer claims that people are profiting from Vaccine conspiracy theories? i suppose people questioning about the heart inflammation or women having concerns about heavy periods would make them "Criminals"

While pushing people to get booster doses and getting people to have them carry a vaccine passport. People now are reporting more myocarditis/heart inflammation as there some more on reddit.

Bourla said Tuesday that life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated. “The only thing that stands between the new way of life and the current way of life is, frankly, hesitancy to vaccinations,” he said.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Deleted what I said, it will probably get me in trouble
edit on 9-11-2021 by headcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What worries me is that a big chunk of the population that took the experimental jabs, could be at risk of whatever technology could be in the jab itself, is not a conspiracy but something that could become the next step in the big phama agenda.

We will find out soon enough, it is a reason why the rats did not took the jabs.
edit on 9-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I just sent L.A. county sheriff Villanueva a message

Respectfully

Sheriff Villanueva sir, I being a citizen of the United States want to press charges against one Anthony Fauci. For the crimes of pre meditated murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Against every police officer in these United States as well as every American citizen. The evidence is clear and very concise. I hope you will please take the time and recognize. I pray that you will do the right thing for I am at a loss in terms of legal procedure. Please take the time to watch Dr. David Martin and on behalf of your fellow police officers and the rest of the world. I beg you to open your eyes far more than you already have.
MUST WATCH - DR. DAVID MARTIN on bitchute

May get me killed but WTF I gotta do something

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are 'criminals'

I tend to agree with them. All these vaccine producers are indeed criminals.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My initial thought was Me. CEO is projecting. My final thought is he IS projecting.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
What worries me is that a big chunk of the population that took the experimental jabs, could be at risk of whatever technology could be in the jab itself, is not a conspiracy but something that could become the next step in the big phama agenda.

We will find out soon enough, it is a reason why the rats did not took the jabs.

The big chunk of the population took the vax because some of them had no choice.
As they were Coercion into it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If you can still get the virus and spread the virus with a vaccine, it is not a very good vaccine. How can people get herd immunity if they still pass the virus around? If the vaccine was appropriate, I would be backing people taking it even though I could not probably take it myself.

I can't take the flu vaccine because I got cytokine storms both times from it, but I know a lot of people do benefit from it. This vaccine is not even close to protecting people compared to a flu vaccine where they predicted the mutations of the vaccine correctly. I am most disappointed in the mRNA vaccines, they are not adequate.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, I say the CEO of Pfizer and all its employees are the criminals. In fact, several class action lawsuits have proven it so. However, here's the thing - my statement and this guys hold exactly the same weight when it comes to actual law. I'm not a legal authority, and neither is he.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Look at it this way. If I didn't have the polio or measles vax and you did, would you be scared to be around me?
Of course not. So what exactly is going on here? It's really that simple and yes, people are really that stupid.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

From his wiki page:

Bourla was motivated by an early love for animals and medicine and is credited with reshaping Pfizer to be a company focused on research and development and branded patent-protected prescription drugs.

We can trust him. He was motivated by an early love for animals.

What kind of a surname is Bourla?

I'm sure it is just a (coin)cidence.™

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
This is becoming entertaining the CEO of Pifzer has now stated that anyone who is spreading misinformation on Covid vaccines are "Criminals" isnt it a bit ionic?

This has come from an CEO of a company which had being forced to pay 75 Million in damages to drug trails in Africa 12 years ago. The CEO of Pfizer is lying about lives getting back to Normal.

Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on Covid vaccines are ‘criminals’

He said life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated.

There goes CEO of Pfizer demanding more and more unvaccainted to get vaccinated with their mRNA vaccine. Still going after the 100% vaccination.

The CEO of Pfizer claims that people are profiting from Vaccine conspiracy theories? i suppose people questioning about the heart inflammation or women having concerns about heavy periods would make them "Criminals"

While pushing people to get booster doses and getting people to have them carry a vaccine passport. People now are reporting more myocarditis/heart inflammation as there some more on reddit.

Bourla said Tuesday that life for many people can go “back to normal” once many of the unvaccinated get vaccinated. “The only thing that stands between the new way of life and the current way of life is, frankly, hesitancy to vaccinations,” he said.

First they called us crazy
Then they called us anti vaxx
then they said if your anti vaxx your a flat earther
now they are calling us criminals

this wont end until we are all in jail or camps

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I know and painfully aware of it, my husband and my children are in that group, I am officially the only unvaxed along with one nephew that already got covid that do not have the jab, I because I do not trust the crap in the jab and my nephew because he already go natural antibodies and he never wanted the jab anyway, he is actually happy he go covid and got over it with now side effects.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Well he doesn't seem to hang out with the nicest of people let alone people that care about anything other than money.

Despite being paid 21 million in 2020 I would imagine anyone getting in the way of him making more would be "criminal" by his definition.

"He engages often with business leaders such as Bill Gates." Well that will not help your popularity but certainly shows your ambition to make more than that measly 21 million.

Also anyone that is a Board member of a Non Profiting club that gives out awards to the likes of these:

Award Winners, 2011-2020
2011 — Kaiser Permanente, McDonald's Corporation, Time Warner Inc.
2012 — Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Sodexo
2013 — Alcoa Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Unilever
2014 — Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation
2015 — Chevron Corporation, Procter & Gamble
2016 — Gap Inc.
2017 — 3M, BMO Financial Group, Rockwell Automation
2018 — The Boston Consulting Group, IBM, Nationwide, Northrop Grumman Corporation
2019 — Bank of America, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Eli Lilly and Company, Schneider Electric
2020 — Deloitte, Medtronic, Unilever

.......Has really no interest in keeping people's health ahead of their own personal agenda's.

I believe the comment he made are for his acquaintances ears who we all know have different rules and policies as us "Commoners"

I think they will all be in for a surprise in the next few years when the soul collector comes to ...well...collect.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree with you. The funny thing is that if charges are pressed against someone who is accused of spreading misinformation, Pfizer will have to allow access to IT'S information to prove it. Could be a double edged sword.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Shame he's not applying it to Pfizer pushing misinfo and a flawed measure of immunity and cherrypicking shortlived antbody immunity rather than analysing cell-mediated and memory responses, which is where long term immunity comes from, to push false marketing/PR about the need for boosters when the studies show only those over 75 or immuno-comprimised get any real benefit from it.

Lancet - Considerations in boosting COVID-19 vaccine immune responses

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join