It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for the updates. I'm still lurking, but also still taking a break from my research and reporting efforts after some very unique experiences and happenings that I'll mostly be keeping to myself for now. The storm has passed and it's nice to have some normalcy back. I definitely learned from the experience and have been tempering my behavior because of it.

This is the first that I am hearing about the Florida criminal investigation and whistleblower. I'm not surprised that it's happening in Orlando, and I'm proud of my Governor for doing something about it.

I'm very interested to learn what happened at Hobbs' campaign office. Time should tell. That's a pretty clear photo of that man in shorts. He should be fairly easy to find, especially with modern facial recognition software.

Here's a link to the Selection Code documentary about Colorado's Tina Peter's in case you guys haven't seen it yet:
selectioncode.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Standard "Jussee Smolette" Tactic 😎

False Flag 🏁🏴‍☠️

From the "It worked last time" files...

While meeting President Biden at the airport today, Chuck Schumer is overheard telling Biden that Fetterman will do OK in Pennsylvania, despite his horrible debate performance.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

This means THE FIX is in place to put brain-damaged John Fetterman in the U.S. Senate?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Will anyone on the left finally admit there's cheating, after this? Will it take Fetterman getting into office, for the naysayers to admit their side cheats?

Or, will they all triple-down?

Edit to add: or, Will they say "PA voters HATE Dr. Oz so much, they voted for the brain-damaged inbecile"?
edit on 27-10-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Kari is about to hit the news again. And not in a good way.

Her opponent (Katie Hobbs) says Kari Lake broke in and burglarized her election office in the middle of the night this week.

townhall.com...

I wonder if a police report was filed?

An arrest has been made!

www.nbcnews.com...

I wonder if the suspect was caught and arrested while wearing a "Vote for Kari" Tshirt, Hat, Socks, and Underwear?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

KARI LAKE is holding an emergency press conference today.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Subject unknown.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Kari is about to hit the news again. And not in a good way.

Her opponent (Katie Hobbs) says Kari Lake broke in and burglarized her election office in the middle of the night this week.

townhall.com...

I wonder if a police report was filed?

An arrest has been made!

www.nbcnews.com...

I wonder if the suspect was caught and arrested while wearing a "Vote for Kari" Tshirt, Hat, Socks, and Underwear?

The Drama !!

Hobbs' campaign manager, Nicole DeMont, said the campaign will "continue to cooperate" with police as the investigation moves forward.

She also responded to Hobbs' GOP opponent, Kari Lake, who suggested the burglary was staged.
🤣

Asked at an event Wednesday about the break-in, Lake told CNN, "It sounds like a Jussie Smollett part two," a reference to the actor who staged a fake crime against himself in 2019.
🤣(I SWEAR I had nothing to do with Kari thinking THAT !!! I SWEAR)🤣

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That was quick.

But still not reporting exactly what was taken...

And the person arrested is not yet identified.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

KARI LAKE is holding an emergency press conference today.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Subject unknown.

Kari had em going for a minute about Hobbs being in Lake's office this morning ROFLMAO perfect MSM gobbler 🤣

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Update: According to the live press conference linked here, there were three items taken:
  1. Apple keyboard
  2. Apple mouse
  3. Nikon camera

Doesn't sound like a politically motivated crime to me. I suppose there could be something damaging on the camera, but the mouse and keyboard wouldn't provide any information.

edit on 27-10-2022 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Update: According to the live press conference linked here, there were three items taken:
  1. Apple keyboard
  2. Apple mouse
  3. Nikon camera

Doesn't sound like a politically motivated crime to me. I suppose there could be something damaging on the camera, but the mouse and keyboard wouldn't provide any information.

Re: www.thegatewaypundit.com... h-live/

KARI LAKE's press conference provided the photos of the suspect, and inventory of what was stolen from Katie Hobbs?

edit on 10/27/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I only caught the tail end of the live press conference, and I heard the list of what was taken. I only saw the pics at the link tho. I assume they were shown in the press conference too, but I didn't see that.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Good to hear from you! I'm glad things have calmed down for you... I hope it stays that way. Do what you gotta do. We'll be here whenever you want to join us... or just lurk.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🤣(I SWEAR I had nothing to do with Kari thinking THAT !!! I SWEAR)🤣

I saw that too and of course I thought of you... and then had to laugh!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Now all of a sudden we see Nancy Pelosi can not be out done with fake attacks !!!!

😎

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Will anyone on the left finally admit there's cheating, after this? Will it take Fetterman getting into office, for the naysayers to admit their side cheats?

Or, will they all triple-down?

Edit to add: or, Will they say "PA voters HATE Dr. Oz so much, they voted for the brain-damaged inbecile"?

Fetterman pounded Democrat e-mail addresses with "VOTE NOW" messages, even before early mail-in voting officially began. As a result over 600,000 Pennsylvanians had already voted ahead of the Fet-Oz debate.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Fetterman pounded Democrat e-mail addresses with "VOTE NOW" messages, even before early mail-in voting officially began. As a result over 600,000 Pennsylvanians had already voted ahead of the Fet-Oz debate.

Watching Fetterman is painful. Much like watching Biden is painful and for the same reasons. I'm having trouble believing that Fetterman is even capable of making his own decisions. I seriously worry about what kind of drugs he's on that might further impair his thinking. Fetterman should be taking care of himself and putting his time and energy into healing and recovering -- not running an election for federal office.

I feel like this is abusive. Maybe I'm wrong. But this just isn't right.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Fox TV Calls Arizona Election For Katie Hobbs — 12 Days Before Election!

I would consider this, preconditioning the public to accept a substantial Hobbs victory, which I believe could only happen with the help of foul play.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Fox TV Calls Arizona Election For Katie Hobbs — 12 Days Before Election!

I would consider this, preconditioning the public to accept a substantial Hobbs victory, which I believe could only happen with the help of foul play.

I would as well... but perspective is everything.

I was just on the thread about this, and some think this is Fox going to bat for their former colleague, rallying the troops so to speak.

As if Kari needs it! If anyone needs the help, it's Katie the Coward.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Someone mentioned that, someone working for FOX may have put this up as a way to blow the whistle on a predetermined result in the works.

If this were the case, would FOX really create a fraudulent graphic 12 days in advance?

edit on 28-10-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Someone mentioned that, someone working for FOX may have put this up as a way to blow the whistle on a predetermined result in the works.

If this were the case would FOX really create a fraudulent graphic 12 days in advance?

Anything is possible... and I suppose not all criminals are criminal geniuses, so yeah, maybe someone would...

But if I'm going to muse along those lines, I'm more inclined to think that it was created for use after a fraudulent election, but someone exposed it before the election to expose the plan.

I actually agree with you though, that it was created and accidentally-on-purpose aired as an affirmation of Katie winning... to plant that in people's minds as inevitable... and subconsciously influence the fence sitters to vote for Katie and be on the "winning" team.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join