It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Instead of damaging all the ballots by pouring concrete into the drop-boxes as Xuenchen suggests, it's best to post someone at each box. Armed and with Cellphone ready. 4 hour shifts until Nov 9th.

Then, seal up the boxes to prevent late-pickups, as happened in PA 2020. (The SCOTUS had to spank the PA SOS for collecting ballots late. She ignored SCOTUS)

Good Idea !!

Maybe those patrol people from NYC (Guardian Angels) can volunteer to help 😀

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If somebody comes to your door before election day asking for your mail ballot so it can be "properly" disposed of, don't give it to them. That's one of the ways they've been "Harvesting", along with counterfeits 😀

Thank you for the heads up -- and I'm already prepared! No one will be taking my mail-in ballot... NO ONE!

If that happens, however, they will soon find themselves on video and on the receiving end of lots and lots of questions of my own... who are you working on behalf of? Who is your supervisor? Who is funding this program? Are you a volunteer or a paid worker? Who signs your paycheck? Where exactly would you be taking my ballot? Who specifically would you be taking it to? How exactly will it be "properly disposed of"?

That might be fun...

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Good Idea !!

Maybe those patrol people from NYC (Guardian Angels) can volunteer to help 😀

Perfect for the Guardian Angels!

It would be perfect for Sheriff Joe's Posse too -- if there was still a Sheriff Joe's posse.

Ya know who else? The Patriot Riders.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

What is this HATCH ACT the White House is invoking multiple times today?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

She's emphasizing Democrat officials and employees are honoring The Hatch Act and she's making subtle subliminal suggestions that Republican officials and employees are not. Watch for false accusations today and this week. Democrat Officials and Employees Campaigning are probably in fact violating anyway because she emphasized it too much 😀

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thank you for keeping up with this. It is the single most important topic for maintenence of the Republic. My thought however is that, considering the lack of moral compass of what appears to be a majority of the US population, I don't think you can get to truly accurate and fair elections without oversight by truly impartial foreign managers, supervisors and counters, perhaps provided by the UN.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Thank you for keeping up with this. It is the single most important topic for maintenence of the Republic.

Well, you're welcome, and I'll share your appreciation with the others helping me keep it going. Especially as I've had a lot going on in the real world lately, so I've been quite derelict in my duty lately! (hanging my head in shame...)

(And a shoutout to Indie, who's also been an important contributor here, and currently taking a break. If you're reading, Indie, I hope all is well with you and yours, and I think of you and say a blessing for you often. Hope we see you back again soon!)

My thought however is that, considering the lack of moral compass of what appears to be a majority of the US population, I don't think you can get to truly accurate and fair elections without oversight by truly impartial foreign managers, supervisors and counters, perhaps provided by the UN.
God help us if that ever happens. UN oversight comes with UN enforcement and UN corruption. We can't have that. We must keep control at the most local level possible.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is playing very very well for Kari Lake:

Independents’ New Icon Tulsi Gabbard To Stump For Lake, And Masters

Currently there are more registered Independents in Arizona than Democrats....

The breakdown:

Republican -- 34.52%
Democratic -- 30.97%
Other -- 33.72%
Libertarian -- 0.78%

Note that if we add Libertarians to the "Other" category, we have 34.50% -- right on the heels of Republicans. And Kari Lake doesn't forget independents in her speeches and interviews and press conferences. I can't say she's catering to them, but she's not neglecting them either.
edit on 19-10-2022 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Up to 6,000 Faulty Ballots Sent to Arizona Voters Under Democrat Katie Hobbs’s Watch
🤣shurrr thang clyde🤣

As many as 6,000 faulty ballots that only listed federal races were mailed to Arizona voters due to a “voter registration error.”

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who is running for governor against Republican Kari Lake, announced the error on Tuesday, the Associated Press reported. Per the outlet:

how do they know it's 6000 and not 60000? Same liars and cheaters 🤣🤣

edit on Oct-19-2022 by xuenchen because: giant gords🦡️

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Up to 6,000 Faulty Ballots Sent to Arizona Voters Under Democrat Katie Hobbs’s Watch
🤣shurrr thang clyde🤣

As many as 6,000 faulty ballots that only listed federal races were mailed to Arizona voters due to a “voter registration error.”

Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who is running for governor against Republican Kari Lake, announced the error on Tuesday, the Associated Press reported. Per the outlet:

how do they know it's 6000 and not 60000? Same liars and cheaters 🤣🤣

This never should have happened at all. Without proof of citizenship, they should not have received even federal-only ballots:

Arizona will require voters to prove citizenship and residency, angering activists

Arizona GOP governor signs legislation requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote

Someone needs to find out if they've purged the voter rolls of ALL voters without proof of citizenship -- even for federal-only ballots. The Feds don't require proof of citizenship, but Arizona sure does!

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Could be way more than 6,000

Boom: justthenews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thank you for keeping up with this. It is the single most important topic for maintenence of the Republic. My thought however is that, considering the lack of moral compass of what appears to be a majority of the US population, I don't think you can get to truly accurate and fair elections without oversight by truly impartial foreign managers, supervisors and counters, perhaps provided by the UN.

Rotflmao!!!!

Thanks, I really needed a good laugh... contrasting the US population with the UN and suggesting that UN observers would be more moral and/or fair and/or impartial than volunteer Citizens of our own country.

UN operatives... moral???

Again, thanks for the ridiculously huge laugh!

Oh, wait... you were serious...

Even more hilarious!

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

...contrasting the US population with the UN and suggesting that UN observers would be more moral and/or fair and/or impartial than volunteer Citizens of our own country.

Scary thought, eh?

UN oversight means UN corruption and UN enforcement. No. Just no.

Some might call it American Arrogance, but we're better than that. Yes, we have problems, BIG problems, but they are our problems to resolve. No one else's.

And, quite frankly, no one else can solve our problems for us better than we can solve them for ourselves. Our way.
edit on 20-10-2022 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Maybe a hidden covert goal of The Deep State NWO IS to get foreign intervention on U.S. soil !!!!☠️

A manufactured election "crisis" is the perfect front !!!☠️

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Just "maybe"???

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OhOh They're H-E-R-E 🛑

Warning: Washington Post article !!!!
Alleged voter intimidation at Arizona drop box puts officials on watch

The report landed in the Arizona secretary of state’s online portal Monday night, around dinnertime. It contained an urgent message.

“There’s a group of people hanging out near the ballot dropbox filming and photographing my wife and I as we approached the dropbox and accusing us of being a mule,” said the report, which was written by a voter in the Phoenix suburbs and obtained by The Washington Post. “They took … photographs of our license plate and of us and then followed us out the parking lot in one of their cars continuing to film.”

"shut up I'm telling Fetterman!"

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wait WHAT !!!

Holy Pow Batman !!! Wisconsin needs us !! 😎

Rep. Brandtjen: Voting machines connected to non-government organization

State Representative Janel Brandtjen (R- Menomonee Falls) has received credible information from a Wisconsin-based watchdog group indicating that tabulators in Wisconsin were not only connected to the internet, but the machines were connected to an unofficial IP address belonging to WiscNet. Brandtjen who chairs the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections issued the following statement:

“It is extremely alarming to learn that our election data can be transferred around the globe in such a cavalier manner. We learned the machines were connected to WiscNet on three elections dates (November 3, 2020, April 5, 2022, August 9, 2022), yet we are continually told by our election officials and by Speaker Vos, that the machines have no modems and the data is secure. This new evidence suggests otherwise with the data being extremely vulnerable. The questions raised by this exposure need to be addressed immediately.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
not suprised

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeeker754
not suprised

Well what WOULD surprise you? 🦴🦮

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthSeeker754
not suprised

LOL -- that's about as clear as mud!

Not surprised about what?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Heads up for Monday, 2 p.m. PDT:

EXCLUSIVE: Katie Hobbs Threatens To SUE Cochise County If Supervisors Vote to Hand Count Midterm Election Ballots

This is nuts! Hobbs is claiming it is illegal because such a handcount is not specifically authorized under Arizona statute, although the ballots will still be counted by machine, the handcount will be performed as a real-time audit so to speak.

Keep it up, Katie! Let the Arizona voters see what you're up to. Let the whole world know!

I'll be watching Monday and post an update after the meeting.

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join