It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I've been wondering about the Independent vote this election -- both in AZ and around the nation -- so I started doing some searching. Apparently I'm not alone in thinking that Independents are leaning right, increasing in numbers, and energized to vote. Here are some of the better (in my opinion) that I found:

Independent voters are wading into Arizona's primary election

Election Day 2022 will be Independents’ Day

Americans' political party preferences shifted to Republicans in recent months

Republicans lead voter registration but no party voters are catching up

Gallup Party Affiliation Survey

I would guess so, based on the good early performance of 'Trump Cadre' candidates, and the issues that they actually represent. This is not politics as usual, in my opinion. I've mentioned in other threads that candidates of this type would have been considered mavericks in the past, and consistently smeared, but that is not the way events are unfolding this cycle.

If these candidates aren't merely pandering, then this represents a possible net win for liberty by putting this cadre in office. This is an unusual opportunity, when you consider election politics of the last forty years or so. The liberty loving independent types such as myself are probably taking notice of that, if they're paying attention. The Democrat ticket by contrast, to the same type of voter, probably looks completely unconscionable.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Continuing on from my posts about the Sheriffs and Police Officers groups organizing for election integrity, and their collaboration with True the Vote, may partly explain the following:

Unredacted True The Vote Complaint Could Be Released Soon

When the Arizona Attorney General’s Office (AGO) publicly released several documents related to its attempted investigation of True The Vote’s election fraud complaint, the complaint itself was 99 percent redacted.

Now, officials with True The Vote will be given a chance to argue why their complaint about election misconduct in Maricopa and Yuma counties should not be released to the public in its entirely.

I have no idea why True the Vote would not want this info released to the public. Even more importantly, they didn't even turn everything over to Brnovich or other authorities despite their claims that they had done so --

As reported by Arizona Daily Independent earlier this month, True The Vote officials first met with AGO investigators on June 3, 2021. Over the next 14 months, numerous state employees attempted to obtain data which True The Vote claimed to possess, including geocaching which purportedly captured illegal ballot harvesting activities.

When True the Vote released "2000 Mules," they asserted that all of their evidence had been turned overall to Brnovich, other state authorities, and the FBI... but apparently not.

FBI, AGO Have No Record Of Getting True The Vote’s Hard Drive Of Purported Election Fraud Data

So why?

Even if they don't trust Brno and the FBI, and prefer working with the Sheriffs and Police, even if Brno and the FBI do nothing with the evidence, why not pass it on to as many authorities as possible? I don't know why, but it seems they have no intention of doing so.

However, Arizona Daily Independent filed a new public records request with the AGO last week seeking an unredacted version of True The Vote’s complaint.

The request was submitted after True The Vote investigator Gregg Phillips and founder Catherine Engelbrecht took part in an Aug. 13 live broadcast event in Arizona then left the state without providing investigators or the public with the long-promised data to support their complaint.

Engelbrecht told the event attendees “it’s time to move on” and that “we’re done” with the “mules."

Really? They're "done"? Well, they might be "done with the mules," but I'm sure as hell not!

So if they're "done with the mules," then what are they doing with the Sheriffs and Police Officers organizations?

Well, I'll go into that in a new comment since this is getting long....

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Democrats BUSTED (again).

Democrats are once again meddling in a GOP primary — this time in a competitive New Hampshire House district, with the goal of elevating a far-right candidate over a moderate backed by GOP Gov. Chris Sununu.
The story: www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats BUSTED (again).

Democrats are once again meddling in a GOP primary — this time in a competitive New Hampshire House district, with the goal of elevating a far-right candidate over a moderate backed by GOP Gov. Chris Sununu.
The story: www.politico.com...

And some of those same ones are ones that hate the Citizens United decision 😀

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I found the next two links at Free Republic --

Defeat Election Fraud by Getting your County’s CAST VOTE RECORDS (CVR)

Save your County! Get your Cast Vote Records Now! (CALL TO ACTION Get CVRs Before September 3rd)

-- with source links to Frank Speech.

Curiously enough, when I first tried to follow the FrankSpeech link, I could not access it without signing up, which I am not inclined to do. (More about sign-ups later...) But this morning, the link did not ask for me to sign up. Go figure!

After asking folks to obtain the CVRs, the link goes on to explain how to do so. There is a link provided to check if the records for a specific county have already been received. Once these records have been obtained --

Once you receive the reports, please email them to [email protected]
And --

Once you have your County CVRs, go to your Sheriff and work with them to open an investigation to a crime of vote or election fraud.

As soon as an investigation is opened, your Sheriff can order your County to preserve all election materials including CVRs.

What if the county refuses to comply? Well, bring the Sheriffs into it:

If your County is slow or hesitant to release the CVRs, ask your Sheriff to order the county clerk to preserve materials based on probable cause which can be one instance of vote or election fraud.

And a few more intriguing tidbits under "Notes":

1. Your Sheriff should be be able to suspend operation of the machines in your county for the coming Midterm election.
2. If your Sheriff is unsure how to do this, either a representative of the National Sheriffs Organization or from Constitutional Sheriffs and Police Officers Association may make contact or your Sheriff will be directed to a website or telephone for further instructions.
3. Sheriff departments are typically understaffed: Your sheriff can deputize you to perform any of a large number of tasks to assist in investigations.

I've got a couple problems with all this. For one, these are public records which should be obtainable by anyone, so why hasn't True the Vote or the Sheriffs organization or others already obtained these files? Why are they bringing regular folks into this, and requiring their personal info? And for that matter, why do these forums like FrankSpeech and Truth Social require personal info just to sign-up, and require sign-up just to read? I'm all for citizen participation, but I seriously side-eye anyone demanding my personal info for anything. I can't help but feel like it's a trap...

I've got one more link that I'll make a new comment for...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, I don't have one more l Iink for y'all. I must have closed it by mistake. I'll try to find it again because it tied True the Vote to the CVR requests and Sheriffs involvement. I'm so mad at myself now!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It looks like D'souza's 2000 Mules book ran into a problem at the publisher.

www.thewrap.com...

www.newsweek.com...

I think he's realizing that his "credibility" can suddenly become questionable if he takes the wrong side. I like how optimistic he was in this clip. Mentioning that he had decided to set the bar at 10 drop boxes, for a single mule to be counted as a "mule".

www.youtube.com...

But journalism isn't journalism anymore. Doesn't matter how good your research is. Only what side you stand on.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Link

The lawsuit filed Tuesday claims that the county at about the time of the 2020 election "became aware of severe anomalies in the Dominion Voting Systems due to the inaccuracy and/or inability to reconcile voter data with votes actually cast and counted" by the company's proprietary system.

County officials claims that a report from earlier this month revealed that "security measures necessary to harden and secure" Dominion's systems had not been performed, that "external USB hard drives had been inserted in the machines on several occasions," and that "there is no known list of approved external drives that could have been or were used or inserted into the machines."

The suit also alleges the county discovered a "python script” had been installed on one device, and that that same device was "connected to an external device on an external network," reportedly one linked to Canada.

Court doc

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wow!!! I'm shocked. Seriously.

Thanks for posting, JinMI... I'd given up on anything of substance happening before the November elections. And I haven't been looking very hard either.

Just for kicks and giggles, I did a Google search under "news". Either Google isn't showing any reports from the MSM... or not one mainstream outlet has reported this. At least not according to this search.

Both Just The News and the Gateway Pundit did though, and others. Since you posted the Just The News link, I'll post GP's link (and probably piss a few folks off in the process!).

BREAKING: Fulton County, Pennsylvania Sues Dominion Voting

Now we'll just have to wait and see where this goes...

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Probably quietly into the night.

Hopes arent high.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Probably quietly into the night.

Hopes arent high.

Big sigh. At least I'm not the only one.

Maybe -- just maybe -- this time we'll be surprised LOL!

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

We now have a top FBI Special Agent/Supervisor who has admitted throwing the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

An FBI agent who was accused of bias in handling the investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop has resigned.

FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault is no longer with the bureau, Fox News has learned. Thibault retired over the weekend, according to a source familiar with the matter. He was walked out of the building on Friday, which is standard procedure, per the source.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Is that it? He resigns and he's off the hook? No "Special" Presidential Election with Trump vs Biden in November? This is the modern era. It's easily doable.

Former Astronaut Mark Kelly is a Democrat running for U.S. Senate in Arizona.

Kelly compared Hispanics to Monkeys: www.azcentral.com...

Yet he's still ahead of current Senator, Republican Martha McSally.

Does this mean most Arizona residents agree with Mark Kelly?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're looking at polls from 2020... Kelly is currently ahead (by 1 point), but against Blake Masters, not McSally.

Kelly narrowly leads Masters in new Arizona poll as analysts say Senate race favors Democrats

I don't know what to think about the polls. I find it hard to believe that Masters is behind by one point, while Lake is up by 5 points over Hobbs. But Kelly does have the name recognition, and a little bit of a sympathy factor due to the shooting of his wife years ago, so I guess we can't ignore that.

I will say, however, that there has been a very clear shift since the primaries away from the "big tent" which included Independents and third parties, to full-on MAGA. This alone has turned off lots of the Independents who were working with them during the election audit and getting new legislation passed. They've also pissed off plenty of women with the abortion issue. The state Supreme Court decision yesterday to return to a complete abortion ban except to save the life of the mother is not going to help.

My best guess is that if Pubs continue to reject the "big tent" and focus on MAGA, then a whole lot of folks will vote Libertarian again, or just won't be voting at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

We now have a top FBI Special Agent/Supervisor who has admitted throwing the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

An FBI agent who was accused of bias in handling the investigation into Hunter Biden’s laptop has resigned.

FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault is no longer with the bureau, Fox News has learned. Thibault retired over the weekend, according to a source familiar with the matter. He was walked out of the building on Friday, which is standard procedure, per the source.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Is that it? He resigns and he's off the hook? No "Special" Presidential Election with Trump vs Biden in November? This is the modern era. It's easily doable.

Former Astronaut Mark Kelly is a Democrat running for U.S. Senate in Arizona.

Kelly compared Hispanics to Monkeys: www.azcentral.com...

Yet he's still ahead of current Senator, Republican Martha McSally.

Does this mean most Arizona residents agree with Mark Kelly?

It's because wearing the "Democrat" badge gives you 20,000 "not-a-racist" points. You can say things like that and it will cost maybe 500 or 1,000 points, but you'll still be ahead.

Anyone wearing a "republican" badge, however, gets -20,000 "not-a-racist" points. Even if you marry a black or hispanic person, or are black or hispanic yourself, you'll only get up to *maybe* 100 positive "not-a-racist" points.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Overall in the country, sentiment seems to be shifting away from Democrats when it comes to the Senate races. Perhaps Mitch McConnell changing his mind and saying Republicans CAN win a Senate Majority, made the tide turn.

McConnell was mad because TRUMP-endorsed candidates were beating the Democrat candidates...not the Republicans he and Pence endorsed.

Dick Cheney's friend might now feel ANY Republican is better than a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Attempting to ensure at least SOME of the 2020 shenanigans and deceptions are NOT repeated next month in the Phoenix area.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) and the Republican Party of Arizona (RPAZ) filed two lawsuits against Maricopa County, Arizona on Tuesday, after weeks of contesting its policies of favoring Democrat poll workers over Republicans ahead of the 2022 mid-term elections.
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm glad to hear McConnell is supporting some candidates... but he's not supporting our candidate, Blake Masters. McConnell pulled ALL RNC funding and ads for the US Senate race. Kelly's been running a ton of attack ads against Masters with little to no response or pushback, and Kelly's ahead by 3 right now.

Lake is still leading Hobbs though, and I truly don't understand how Lake can be polling so much higher than Masters. It just doesn't make sense.

My husband is in surgery as I type this. We should have the results from the biopsy back in three weeks. (Oh Lord that feels like forever!!!) Once we get past this, I'll end my self-imposed moratorium (as requested by my husband) on my election integrity activities, and get back on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

This crap has been absolutely INFURIATING! And in large part, because the Republicans are not united in fighting against the Dems and this crap. I'd lost track of what was going on the last couple weeks, so thanks for the update.
edit on 5-10-2022 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Wealthy people come from Canada to United States to have certain tests and procedures because 3 weeks wait is fast to them.

Prayers for your husband to be okay!

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join