It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox TV Calls Arizona Election For Katie Hobbs — 12 Days Before Election!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I often wonder about the 9/11 ticker-tape that announced the collapse of WTC7 ahead of time.

What if that WASN'T a mistake?

What if it was done by someone who wanted to draw attention to one of the sources of A HOAX.

What if this mention of election results is a similar situation? Someone on the inside who doesn't agree with the dark agenda and wants to draw attention to deciept BEFORE it happens to rightfully put a spanner in the wortks.

The seeds of evil are planted daily. Why are we being shown the packet?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Seems to me like Lake's old co-workers are trying to help get her elected. Because, let's be honest, the only thing this is going to do is galvanize Lake supporters to vote.

That's just funny 🤣

Kari's supporters are already galvanized. Huge campaign rallies. Currently enjoying an 11 point lead over Katie. Kari has genuine supporters, who like her policies and plans, and are quite eager to voter for her.

Unlike Katie who is hiding from the media and people, and her only supporters are those voting against Kari, not voting for Katie. For some reason, good Democrats don't want to vote for a twice-convicted racist and misogynist coward that won't even debate her opponent.

Go figure!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would consider this, preconditioning the public to accept a substantial Hobbs victory, which I believe could only happen with the help of foul play.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The fix is in already.

The question remains; what are YOU going to do about it when they do cheat and win again?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Chop it up to a mistake?

www.fox10phoenix.com...

I'm actually more surprised Gilbert is The 24th most expensive rental market. Gilbert was a gas station 25 years ago.

With freeways comes chickenwire little boxes 5 feet from the other little boxes, Trader Joes, and is populated by residents fleeing the HOA's and cost of living of California for basically the same thing dropped in a concrete coated desert.

A guy I know just moved to Tempe of all places. He liked the West Nile Virus Incubation "lake" with the new tall buildings all around it. Moved to that area of the Valley.

Don't know what happened, but im guessing he quickly ran into many other California escapees. Especially being near ASU. They gained at least one fiscal.conservative voter though.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The fix is in already.

The question remains; what are YOU going to do about it when they do cheat and win again?

The same thing we've done about it for the last 100 years...nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Here in the UK it's normal to run projection/opinion polls and display who is most likely to win. isn't this standard pre-election broadcast held every year rather than a leak of the actual election? I thought Hillary was projected to beat Trump in a landfall before he won the electon?

Fox and the Murdoch Empire are by far the most corrupt news org and an embarrasment to real journalism. it's always had a clear right wing stance and distorts real world events. They're broadcast as entertainment designed to rile up the audience and cause reactions rather than providing factual and useful information to the public.

So the rest of the MSM is doing a good job in your eyes?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I've no idea how you completely ignored everything I wrote to put words in my mouth. Care to elaborate?

I clearly stated it was the most corrupt news org...If I claimed it was the only corrupt news org maybe you'd have a point?

I didn't realise I had to present a Critical Discourse Analysis of every single newspaper in the world in order to comment and ask a question in a thread about Fox News.
edit on 28-10-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This needs to change or we will be slaves forever.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

" Where have we seen this before? Multiple times. Same tricks, different day."

Ah , the WAY EARLY FOX Reported Presidential Election Results for the State of Arizona in 2020 ?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

I've no idea how you completely ignored everything I wrote to put words in my mouth. Care to elaborate?

I clearly stated it was the most corrupt news org...If I claimed it was the only corrupt news org maybe you'd have a point?

I didn't realise I had to present a Critical Discourse Analysis of every single newspaper in the world in order to comment and ask a question in a thread about Fox News.

I'm sorry, I read the words you wrote, and when I noticed that the only MSM outlet you spoke of was Fox, and no other outlets were mentioned, that perhaps you thought the coverage of other outlets was good. So I asked. I invite you to go back, re-read what you wrote, and see if you can find any reason for my totally crazy question.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No - If it's any consolation I'm drunk too.

The thread is about Fox Newa, hence me talking about Fox News.
edit on 28-10-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri Oct 28 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
getting real good ✅🤣🤣

A special message: Thank you,
@Liz_Cheney

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Two years ago no one would have believed this. But with all the Californian’s migrating here now, anything is possible.

Californians want Arizona to be like the state they left? That's crazy!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Funny, I haven't watched fox news since election night 2020, when they called Arizona for biden WAY before anyone could have known the outcome, unless...
I know this is a local fox affiliate, I haven't watched my own 'local' propaganda in about 18 months.

FoxNews HQ in New York "worked with" Fox-10 Affiliate in Arizona to ensure Joe Biden won that state. They labeled him the winner before ABC-CBS-CNN-NBC, etc., because they helped Gov Ducey/SOS Hobbs, cheat Joe into the Arizona "win" column.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Woulds someone report the spammer in this thread? I already reported another one and I cant do it again so soon.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I've been seeing and hearing these statistics for months now. I'd be surprised if a news station wasn't posting these percentages during their broadcast. The news is constantly posting current and projected polls for election. What is in this image that isn't standard for election season?

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Seems to me like Lake's old co-workers are trying to help get her elected. Because, let's be honest, the only thing this is going to do is galvanize Lake supporters to vote.

That's just funny 🤣

Kari's supporters are already galvanized. Huge campaign rallies. Currently enjoying an 11 point lead over Katie. Kari has genuine supporters, who like her policies and plans, and are quite eager to voter for her.

Unlike Katie who is hiding from the media and people, and her only supporters are those voting against Kari, not voting for Katie. For some reason, good Democrats don't want to vote for a twice-convicted racist and misogynist coward that won't even debate her opponent.

Go figure!

But, don't you know there's way more people that HATE Kari, than like Katie. So, that's how Katie wins.

Same with Dr. OZ. People HATE him enough to elect an imbecile.

That's what we're supposed to believe. Now, shut up and get off Twitter!

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

But, don't you know there's way more people that HATE Kari, than like Katie. So, that's how Katie wins.

Same with Dr. OZ. People HATE him enough to elect an imbecile.

That's what we're supposed to believe. Now, shut up and get off Twitter!

LOL -- that's what they keep saying... but more and more of us are refusing to believe it!

And speaking of Twitter, did you see that Kari tweeted an invitation to Elon Musk to DM her and talk about moving Twitter HQ to AZ? What a feather in Kari's cap that would be! I'm not aware of a response yet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join