It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to talk about God?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I see God as an entity, I don't exactly worship 'him', but I tend to try to do the right and good things for my fellow humans.
When one is sad, I am comfort. When one is thirsty, I give him water. Hunger, and you will eat.

Humble way of service, nothing special. Just trying to be a decent human being.

I consider God to be more or less an omnipotent entity. I can never know for sure, ofcourse.

But God is not a man or woman, it's something beyond what we can grasp of way of being.
I think it could be more accurately defined as some sort of sentient super-computer.

We do not understand its motives for the day to day struggles. Its on whole 'nother level.
As far as I know, with respect to free will of beings, people make their own choices and story and if some want to sell their soul then they are allowed to do so. It's rewarding, but ultimately very costly.

I've been told by a person who said he's a Jinn, that Hell does actually excist, and it is a different kind of fire there, even demons and jinns fear it.
But what we're experiencing here is hell on earth. The devil is on earth, and God will forgive the devil, but he will not go to the afterlife, but reign here on earth with the unfortunate souls who get stuck here. Still better than being in actual Hell.

Some people experience a really terrible life, but are granted the afterlife. Others live an easy life and stay reincarnating on earth.
It is said to be rewarded with afterlife is to go undergo very painful situations in your life. They're related like that.

We cannot understand this now, that all this pain and stuff, will be forgotten in the afterlife. But it will be like that. We will understand. And accept it.

Anyways, there's a bit of a struggle amongst demons, jinns, and whatnot out there.
Well demons are litterally the anti-god faction on earth, jinns can be good or bad, or just independent, that's why, however rare, it happens that some show their colors.

How do I know this to be true? Well, the person did not know me and just said stuff which he couldn't know about me, he also explained some stuff about ancient times; how jinns got created to get rid of a lower sentient being which turned out drinking blood of humans and fighting among each others. Which was not allowed.

It's quite fascinating, there are many factions of 'diferent beings' on earth, and each has their own allegience to good or bad. It's a #storm really.
They are not allowed to talk about secret things because of ancient rules. Related to Anunnaki.

Now, you will see a rise in the communication about UFO's and Aliens, also with Gaia advertising on facebook, mainstream spirituality. Not saying it's wrong or untrue, but it's just prepping the minds of the masses for when 'they actually come'.

You know, they always do that, create a certain social wave in the world where people are projecting a certain idea and then later it comes into actuality and manifests. It's all by design.

Ofcourse, these enlightened ones do know a thing or two about manifesting realities. That's why some tv programs are so frightingly accurate at some times.

By telling what 'they' are going to do they score bonus points in this occult world, it generates a larger energy vortex. And that's what life is about, energy.

This jinn said God just created beings for prayer. All beings were created for prayer, I don't know why. But like I said, God isn't a person, it does not have desires like we know them.

Lucifer isn't the son of God, Lucifer is just an opposing being, but not related. The anti-christ will also be coming in the future. Strange creature. There is gonna be alot of chaos.

It's all about energy, you know why they prolonge the tortures on children? It's to build up the energy and then when finally the blood starts flowing the dark spirits can attach to it, it is to draw these spirits near, the unimaginable torturing lures these spirits in.

But Spirits and entities, are different. They are alive, likes us, but are attached to concepts like drug abuse or hygiene. And it's possible that some drug-related spirit is attached to your back which is one of the reason you keep repeating old cycles again and again.

That's why it is important to keep your house clean, and to refresh it by opening the window and stuff. These energies are very subtle but it draws them near. To stay hygienic and take care of yourself.

Just think of normal concepts as 'energy related'. And certain ways of using these concepts envoke energy. Which can be good or bad.

I dunno...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If nobody figures this out before the timer runs out, we'll be doing it all over again. A little different here and there but the same recipe.

Don't we have a saying for that? It's called, "history repeats itself". Why do you think that is? We have a learning disability. It's called humanism. We'll never progress in a human state. We'll only keep repeating our same mistakes, just like the Jews in the Old Testament did. We were supposed to learn from that.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

See and that is where the confusion occurs: that love and peace that had me wanting to be pure never once communicated in words.
So I don't know who you are talking to but so far whenever I think I was in touch with God he didn't say a word. I was just flooded.
You're probably talking to Saulus from customer support.
The thing is it only works if a sufficient majority does it.
And I think we all need truth + proof on a lot of things.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Allegedly. We're all just speculating.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ofcourse. Nobody knows nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

See and that is where the confusion occurs: that love and peace that had me wanting to be pure never once communicated in words.
So I don't know who you are talking to but so far whenever I think I was in touch with God he didn't say a word. I was just flooded.

Yep, that's pretty much how it works. That's why I asked you how you felt about what you thought God wanted you to do. Sometimes while we are experiencing the spirit of God, ideas and thoughts can enter our mind to lead us and sometimes dreams can help lead us to answer some of those questions. God communicates with us in many ways, including through others.

The thing is it only works if a sufficient majority does it.
And I think we all need truth + proof on a lot of things.

While most of that is all true, deep down do you think that's going to happen? We all need truth, but proof is subjective. That's why God uses his spirit to appeal to us individually. You and I consider that proof, but many others here wouldn't feel that way at all. God knows this about people. You know it's bad when God tells us in the Bible that he could send someone from the dead to warn others about what happens after death and they still wouldn't believe it. That's how stubborn some people really are.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

To figure out what the # is happening, I believe.
And I mean in the magnitude of how stuff relates through all scales.
But I am stuck. I'm looking for the inspiration that tells me I'm on the right track.
What I find is a lot of stuff to simulate the feeling.
Nothing that opens anything that wasn't open before.
Playing or singing or the motions in Mulim's prayer? Try it in a group. It just works.
But it's not the same thing.

To be just open minded about it. If God isn't responsive we can at least talk with who ever answers I guess. For me it isn't an either/or situation it can be many things a little.
But I would still be doing the thing I think I'm doing: encourage people to explore ideas.
Because more than one thing can exist at a time.
We deserve the truth. If people don't get what you*/s say you*/s need to communicate better. It just doesn't count anymore to say: we spread 99% bs and a very euphemistic uninteresting bit of what we actually do and get away with it. Because we told them*/s.
We would like this time very much too to have a say in what's going to happen. Yes we*/s the unwashed masses. The voters, barely animals that filthy lot... yes we*/s can't get sold like cattle anymore.
Because there's this one thing we have figured out and...
I just can't. I can't say what fact would make us better people, happier, lighter. And I can't tell you what the thing is that actually needs changing for that to happen.
I just can't see it.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Wanna know what's weird about the Hebrew bible?

There's supposed to be some passage about eating of his flesh or body and drinking from his cup as blood or whatever as a sacrament.

But to do so one breaks all ten commandments listed in it twice.

And that was the point, Jesus ended religion, ended the Abrahamic covenant
Pretty neat

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I've felt exactly what you are referring to

I know it, because only people who have felt it would understand what your are talking about

A feeling like pure love, washing over you. A feeling that is impossible to describe, unless you've felt it

I've felt it a few times

But I send it away every time

I think it comes in cycles

The last time I felt it, was EXACTLY (as I later found out) while Princess Charlotte was being born

I wondered why I had a feeling like something was stretching and opening up around my head, whilst I felt it

Later when I saw Charlotte had been born exactly when I felt it, I realised what I was feeling around my head. It was the exact feeling you would get being born

That last particular time when I felt it, and had the strange feeling of something stretching and opening around my head, I couldn't get the feeling to leave me or go away

I don't think it is right that I should get to feel something that beautiful, if nobody else gets to

Therefore I don't want it

When it wouldn't leave me this time, I literally started smashing myself in the head with my closed fists to force it to go away

This worked

It shriveled away and disappeared instantly, like it was recoiling in shock and leaving

I hasn't returned since

It used to seem to come in cycles. Now, I don't ever feel it any more

It felt a little sad that I had to force it to leave

But when I realised that the birth of Charlotte was somehow tied in with what I felt, I was glad I sent it away

They are the last family in the world I would ever allow to feed off something like that attached to me

They don't deserve it and I sure as hell would never give them anything like that, if it were my choice

I'd rather die than be somehow connected to them, or allow them to have it

And I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a world where anything like that could be exploited or used by people such as them

I'd rather this world end, then let that feeling exist upon/with them

I am though, a little sad I can't let myself have/feel something that beautiful

I wish this world were a different way, so that I could

But the world as it is? Doesn't deserve it

It cannot be allowed here

edit on 30 10 21 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"I"
"me"
"we"

I works keep it

The me shouldn't ever have to explain itself having kept it. So learning silence of that self is best, as someone else will be greedy for it desire it and try to take it take it.

We there is not has not nor ever been any we.

Contemplate such a thing and you'll come to see how horrible the conceptualization of a "we" is.
I flush the toilet you flush the toilet there's no you and me flushing the toilet at the same time with the same toilet, if either of us does not flush the toilet duality...the argument? WE flush the toilet. Chasing the stupid house builder? NO it is the very idea of "we" that is the house builder.

Visiting my "parents" someone as the sum of one doesn't... Oh I know it is a baited hook an argument waiting to happen or does happen in my unawareness of it... But I'm not dumb enough to start it or get wrangled into the trap. By asking who didn't? Nor am I going be concerned about the trap layer waiting to hear it flush.

When a woman lives alone I know she loves it and I know she is wise when she doesn't want any man knowing where she lives... she can sit back scratch her imaginary balls and fart with her legs as far open as she wants too... and hey how is that not heaven? That oasis away from the "woman" that the public is pregnant with that has infinite expectations of her?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I'm sorry no offense, but you're full of #.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You felt the exact same thing

You wish everyone could feel it? Right?

Like you didn't deserve it?

Well, that's what I felt

Maybe you experienced something completely different

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry no offense, but you're full of #.

I lolled, sorry, no disrespect Compendium.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

at least it's mine honey

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Don't fumble your hook in my balloon.

But the world as it is? Doesn't deserve it

It cannot be allowed here

Judging, are we?

It didn't give me much with your veil language. You seem a bit over the top for my taste.
Maybe talk to neoholographic?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Notice how my experience mirrors exactly what you posted?

"Daughter kidnapped. Watching helplessly as she is taken"

To:

"Birth of a girl, when I have to force a beautiful feeling to leave me?"

What does that mean you think, if I'm telling the truth, but you think I'm full of something else?

There was even mirrored comments around my last post

Did you notice that part?

"I'm sorry no offense, but you're full of #." On one side of my comment

And:

"I lolled, sorry, no disrespect Compendium." On the other

Even the start are finish halves of those sentences are reversed

Did you notice that?

Even your names were reversed

Did you notice that? Or how they reverse?

Are you conscious of such alignment in the world around you? Or are you oblivious?

I see it

I live by abject honesty. Think of me what you like

I know exactly what you represent, as mirror
edit on 30 10 21 by Compendium because: Fixed quote

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm still not convinced you don't have a perception device issue.
I don't know what you are talking about.
I don't think anything was reversed that must have happened only in your story.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I also don't exactly understand your train of thought.
I can understand you have a different way of perceiving and processing everything, which is fine.
But we need some similar points we touch as to understand each others inner world.

Are you still able to be less poetic and cryptic and just bluntly say the stuff in it's most basic and primitive way of expressing it?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazarus Short

I'd like to see those documents

Here you go:

1. There is no mention of Hell in God’s Creation of the Cosmos - therefore, Hell is apparently uncreated by God or anyone else. See Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 65:17, Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5. John 1:3 explicitly states that God made all, and that no other person or agency made anything. The Bible contains many instances of “heaven and earth” paired together as a term…without “hell.” You will look in vain for “heaven and hell” or “earth and hell.”

2. In the first chapter of Genesis, it is stated six times that God saw that what He had made was good, excluding Hell as being possible, as the Creation could not have been wholly good had Hell been in existence. See Genesis 1:10,12,18,21,25,31.

3. The Creation as described in Genesis is properly understood as a hierarchy, not a dualistic Heaven versus Hell – with the Earth and humans as a contested prize, fought over by God and Satan. See Genesis 1:1, Job 1 & 2, John 1:3, Philippians 2:10, Revelation 5:13.

4. God made both good and evil, for the same Hand that planted the Tree of Life surely also planted the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Therefore, Satan did not make or create evil. See Genesis 2:9, Isaiah 45:7, Lamentations 3:38, Amos 3:6.

5. The Bible makes no connection between Satan and Hell, so Satan is NOT the Prince of Hell. See Job 1:6-7, 2:1-2, Zechariah 3:1-2, Revelation 2:13, 12:9.

6. The prince of Tyre in Ezekiel 28 is not Satan, as it specifically refers to him as a man. See Ezekiel 26 - 28.

7. The Law God gave to Moses warned of death, but did not specify punishment in Hell, or warn of it. Punishments were delivered in the real world, and the most severe was simple, ordinary death. See Genesis 2:17, Exodus through Deuteronomy, Romans 6:23.

8. Nearly all the consequences of human disobedience to God are worked out in the real, here-and-now world – not in Hell. This includes death, destruction, perishing, God’s wrath and His cursings. See Deuteronomy 28:15-68, 30:19, Ezekiel 32:32, Romans 13:4. The only exception is the banishment of the unrighteous to the Lake of Fire – but that is for their ultimate salvation, otherwise Death cannot be defeated and God cannot become All in all...as we see in I Corinthians 15.

9. All people die, but none of them go to Eternal Conscious Torment – only to the grave or pit. See every instance of personal death in the Bible, with “hell” (if present) properly replaced with “sheol” or “hades,” as so often noted in the marginal or center-column reference. Keep in mind that “Hades” is a concept from pagan Greek mythology, just like the name of its ruling “god.”

10. For the Hebrews, “sheol,” hidden, covered and unknown, was the state, condition or place of the dead. It was where the body returned to the dust and the spirit returned to God (Who gave it). See Genesis 3:19, Ecclesiastes 12:7.

11. Eternal Conscious Torment depends on the concept of the Immortality of the Soul, and that comes, not from the Bible, but from Greek philosophy, from Socrates and Plato. It is clearly pagan.

12. Hell, by definition, opposes the Gospel (the Good News) because Hell can only be Bad News for those sent there – and thus, for most of living (and dead) humanity.

13. Hell violates God’s Law, specifically the Law of the Jubilee, which sets all those in servitude free. Those who die are freed from sin, as prophesied by the Law of the Jubilee. See Leviticus 25:8-13, Isaiah 1:18, Romans 6:7,16.

14. The idea of damnation of people to Hell is at least absurd, and possibly blasphemous, due to the presence of God’s Spirit of Life in each of us. See Genesis 1:26-27, 2:7,3:19, Ecclesiastes 12:7.

15. Hell, like Babylon, is confusion. Hell is hot, but it’s also cold as…Hell. Hell is bright with fire, but it is dark. Hell is separation from God, but Mary K Baxter depicts Jesus touring Hell, chiding the damned. To go to Hell, you must be dead, but to be in Eternal Conscious Torment, you must be alive, but you’re dead, and on and on… Fictional descriptions of Hell, especially as seen in the works of Dante, Milton and Baxter, are clearly fictional and un-Biblical.

16. God’s plan for the wicked is to destroy their wickedness, not to destroy them or send them to Hell. See Psalm 1:6, 7:9, Isaiah 1:18, Jeremiah 3:12, Habakkuk 1:12, Philippians 3:21, Hebrews 10:26-27.

17. God speaks of ransoming/redeeming ALL from death and the grave – without exception. See Psalm 49:15, Ezekiel 16:55, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 1:10.

18. God is both willing AND able to save all. Given that He is omnipotent, we can ALL look forward with confidence to our eventual salvation. See Psalm 49:15, 86:13, 103:8-14, 136, Isaiah 1:18, 6:7, 25:7-8, 26:19, 33:24, 43:25, 44:22, 45:8, 55:8-9, 57:16, 64:6-9, Jeremiah 3:12. Lamentations 3:26-32, Ezekiel 11:19, 16:55, Hosea 13:14, Micah 4:5, 7:18-19, Ephesians 1:10, Philipians 3:21, Colossians 1:19-20, I Thessalonians 1:10, I Timothy 1:15, 2:4-6, 4:10, 6:13, II Peter 3:9.

19. God compares Himself to a cleansing or refining agent – usually as Fire, but sometimes as Soap. Therefore, all instances of supernatural fire should be interpreted as being for refining and/or purification, not damnation. Fire in the Bible is never “Hellfire,” but natural fire or God’s Fire. See Malachi 3:2-3, Matthew 3:10-12, I Corinthians 3:15.

20. If God’s Fire is for baptism and refining, then that which is burned must be our carnal, sinful nature. It is symbolized by unfruitful trees, tares, chaff, wood, hay and stubble – by anything unable to endure the Fire. See Matthew 3:10-12, I Corinthians 3:11-15.

21. “Hell” is used in the King James Version (and others) to replace four other words: “Sheol,” “Hades,” “Gehenna” and “Tartarus.” None of these refer to a place of damnation or Eternal Conscious Torment. See any decent dictionary, especially the Oxford English Dictionary.

22. When we dig out mistranslations and peel away misinterpretations, we find that Hell is an imposition, an insertion into the text. With Hell so deconstructed, the Bible and God are both silent on Hell. See Numbers 23:19, John 14:2. With that out of the way, we can see clear to the salvation of all.

23. Christians should not follow the Hell of the ancient, pagan religions, such as the “Hel” we find in Norse mythology, but follow the truth of God’s Word, which does not contain either the concept of Hell or even the word “hell,” except in imperfect translations.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Have you heard that 'Christ' means the 'anointed one'?
It's actually about a sacred oil that is in the body that can travel up the spine......maybe that's what happened.
Here is a video:

And here is a link to the book that's being discussed in the video:

The Science Of The Sacred Secretion: The chemical, physiological and astronomical explanation of internal alchemy
www.amazon.co.uk...

edit on 31-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join