It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to talk about God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It was twice now that I felt something where I thought: that must be God! Such loving peace I broke down crying begging for forgiveness, I felt so unworthy to be blessed with this joy.
I really do wish everybody gets to feel it at least once in their life.
Bliss.
For everybody.

But rationally I have problems with the cultural associations with the word.
I just don't think any one religion is right to the core and in every detail.
But I do believe in the pact made in the desert, forged in hell, paid for in blood and tears.
I can't tell you why I believe in the bond I just do.
What does it mean? Before the 6 000th year?
With every inch of my body I want that peace and love and joy for everybody as just a normal thing, always just a wish away. Whenever we need it.
But the problem is you can't talk to your god*/s like they're your waiter.
So as a solution I'm quite happy there seem to be mediators after our level middle management basically.

That's a lot of beliefs for someone who wants to be rational, right?
I try I fail, I get up dust myself off rearrange my crown and move on...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I find it hard to talk about God. Just being WITH God is difficult enough. Clamoring on about this aspect or which avatar always seems to just drag it down into this ego vrs that ego so I will leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We will ALL meet God, be judged, be cleansed of our carnal nature and ultimately enjoy bliss for age upon age. It cannot be avoided.

On the other hand, "hell" as it is commonly imagined, does not exist. I can document what I say.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I'd like to see those documents

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I always only have 'spirited discussions' and who knows one day they might stumble over something useful.
I am just happy as long as they keep 'exploring', stay moving and I'm happy.
I get outraged when people just do everything to keep everything as it was.
We have to get better.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But I do believe in the pact made in the desert, forged in hell, paid for in blood and tears.
I can't tell you why I believe in the bond I just do.
What does it mean? Before the 6 000th year?

What is this a reference to?
Trying to understand but have no background just find the subject interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I kept it unspecific for a reason. Let's just say a pact between humans and the God from which we have historic record.
The details only muddy the picture. That's all that's important in religion.
You try to stay true.
And that is the very last of my beliefs I'll keep to the grave and beyond.
Unashamed.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

To be all knowing one has to experience everything, perhaps through every living being comes this experience.
Unknowingly we teach our teacher.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

A little reminder why we're doing what we're doing would be nice.
Don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I would say this planet is hell and we are already there.

Just take a look around at what we are doing to each other and the planet itself for millions of examples on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wanna know what's weird about the Hebrew bible?

There's supposed to be some passage about eating of his flesh or body and drinking from his cup as blood or whatever as a sacrament.

But to do so one breaks all ten commandments listed in it twice.

Wanna know whats weird about the children of Mohammad as prophet? Nowhere in the Quran/Koran does it say women should wear burka or similar. Making it their own law heaped on women.

Of course not all people have do nor care about those two "gods" being "god". Culture after culture has had their own, and if not it was some outside unseen force they couldn't identify.

On ATS one might as well say the concept of "god" is no different than the concept of UFO. If one contemplates the two side by side.

Oneness is being mindful. Even in a church or where ever all have agreed to be there for the exact same thing? They aren't; and they can't be. Like sports no one can dribble or kick that ball for you all the way to professional... being at one with that ball yeah that'll get you there but of course being realistic about the requirements.

Required to be a cannibal/vampire breaking all of those commandments to be just as guilty?

Pushing one's own hatred of women keeping them from practicing their faith in the prophet by forcing them to do what they command of them?

It just sounds like saying yes you can be professional sportsperson and burka or a guilty cannibal won't stop you from it.

As far as crisis of consciousness, which one? when listening the others become more or less full or empty... yoking or directing the mind on one is that Oneness that yoke or yoga. Mind on task where that task and oneself disappear. People that admire that are just lazy and need to practice it for them self. I get good feelings from no you don't they are your own feelings projected onto something that may never reflect them back, you being the source of those feelings is the cause of the rising and falling of them no one else.

Fast in a finger snap gets it and go about their business unattached, slow if attached to the one that gets it in a finger snap... it means a lot of needless suffering for who knows how long.

Speaking to anyone that does not want your version of the Hebrew god and the Hebrews son as dinner, is an evil thing... That god and that son their path their home they are the ones that either invite you to it or do not.

Look at your remote there is no "higher power" on it than the one that turns the whole thing on or off. You know why other give the stink eye and you do that while they were watching? It was rude pass someone the remote and just leave.

Please do not see this as preaching or converting indoctrinating or any that. Just a point of view from afar that does not mind social distance called never meeting is fine by me as I have A lot of things to do.

Here's a parallel for those that like study in Hinduism; Arjuna to Vishnu...is the same thing as a Paul to a Jesus.

edit on 30-10-2021 by Crowfoot because: syntax error

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

One can only explore so much I had to cut off edges and put those ressources into other things.
Like I said I've kept it unspecific. Historic record of humans making a deal with something identifying itself as God.
I try to also mostly stay away from that too.
That's the statement of fact in religion that matters. I understand there are people researching details in the book or another the book. Good, maybe they find something useful.
It's not like anybody has figured out how any of this works, or what it does. But I acknowledge your right to keep trying.
I do the same.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

A little reminder why we're doing what we're doing would be nice.
Don't you agree?

We're here to learn how to come to the realization that we're imperfect humans who need a Savior to save us from ourselves, as well as bring that realization to others. Anyone who hasn't come to the realization that we're only making (and continue to make) a bigger mess for ourselves isn't paying attention. People who put their faith, lives, and future in the hands of men are making a grave mistake.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I wouldn't need a saviour if this was a fair game.
But this # is rigged.
And nobody told us the rules of how to communicate.
They kept it secret.
And died.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Clinging to a book is only good when someone brings the fire and someone else has the meat.

Words are a biafra they only feed the intellect unless borrowed or stolen... it's the same thing as feed a man a fish. He'll follow you like a cat until he learns the source.

In the tradition I followed it trades fish back and forth already knowing how... I don't like it but what can I say about it? Refuge in me helps them they've helped me when others were taking refuge there I was ignorant of. So lesser of two evils and yet both are still evil... moderation anyone that does that job both loves it and hates it equally.

Fall down seven get up eight... the mind and heart are both infinite wander around in both until they are both worn out from each other then let all else that arises go. That's my fish or direct pointing to you.

The previous was letting the pond settle after the lure was tossed in.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I don't understand what you're saying. Can you elaborate more on what you mean by "rigged", "rules of how to communicate" and "secret"?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Life isn't fair. Rigged.
God's phone number.
Nobody has it. We have lost it.

So I strongly feel that would be something we should fix.
Before we do anything else.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Life isn't fair. Rigged.
God's phone number.
Nobody has it. We have lost it.

So I strongly feel that would be something we should fix.
Before we do anything else.

Life isn't fair because we're imperfect and sinful. God is the only one who has the ability to dole out true justice. As the Bible says, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

We haven't lost God's phone number. Many people have just chosen to delete it or throw it away. Now, if you want to say that losing connection with God as a people is a rigged game because the Bible said it would happen, so be it, but everyone has free will to choose. God just has the foreknowledge to know how that would turn out for us.

The absolute truth is, the only thing we can do is try to communicate what we have learned to others. It's up to God to touch someone's heart with his spirit and allow that to sink in, like it did with you when you broke down in tears and experienced perfect peace and bliss. Only God himself can do that. Only those who truly seek him will ever experience it. We can only plant the seed. God does the rest when he knows we are ready to receive it.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So the fallen sons of God that fell will be forgiven? Go to heaven? To a place of solitary, no TV or internet for 6 weeks? Maybe two weeks in Hawaii ?

The Jewish hell...separation from God, right? Like the Jews did not kill Rabbi Yeshua by demanding g his death over a murderer.

True BUT in a special place....specifically made for those who fell and for their followers... a place of torment.

edit on 30-10-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If you got his number call him, we need him now. A little reality check for everybody.
When can I expect the response you miracle worker?
Actions not words

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join