It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polarisation? Liberal & Conservative minds are necessarily complementary in a healthy society.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I don't generally post in the political forums, partly because I'm based in the UK & most threads are understandably focused on the political machinations specific to the USA. However, what I have to share here is relevant to all peoples, all nations, and the world in general.

I have found myself wondering in recent times - if the world could be redeemed, politically, pulling it back from the edge of the Abyss upon which we presently find ourselves teetering - what would it look like?

The greatest threat we face in the current conditions of the world as it is, with the artificially engineered COVID crisis having been manufactured by the special conspiracy which is underwritten, promoted & inserted into our global consciousness, and into the nuts & bolts of the mechanics of the systems which govern the international stability of the world itself - is the vapid polarisation of the people of all political persuasions into opposing camps comprising equal measures of hatred levied one side against the other, in as many spheres of life & special interest groups as you can imagine (which can refer to just about anything at all - critical race theory, gender roles, etc) - all of which has been foisted upon us without prejudice, without even a shade of mercy, by those core conspirators. They are the 8,000 or so 'people' who constitute the 0.1% of the 1% - the ultra elitists who are wealthy beyond all meaning of measure itself, truly powerful in ways that we cannot even imagine, who may indeed be said to be in total overall control of the world & all of its resources. They control their rigged systems of banking, all secret orders with secret rituals of initiation/indoctrination, ordinary monetary resources, natural resources of the Earth, human resources, land ownership, our combined knowledge base, all political/private infrastructure (etc).

We are being forced into gulags of the mind - our information, studies, papers, notes & essays are being dumped down the memory hole, ensuring the cancellation of our formerly legitimate presence on the ordinarily accessible internet if we dare to question the narrative which they have issued as an edict from on high, with regards to the COVID pseudopandemic & how we are expected to respond to it. We are labelled 'anti-vaxxers, science-deniers & conspiracy theorists'. Our evidence & opinions deleted by the major social media & search engine giants, our efforts to share the nuggets of truth which we have found shouted down by the unqualified, amateur, utterly insignificant & damnable 'fact checkers'. This is similarly the case with chunks of the intel agencies, algorithms, bots & 'real human people' anti-truthers working for the major internet companies full time, massaging & shaping the flow of information, misinformation & disinformation, exerting total control over the permitted narrative as each day proceeds on the back of the last one, with all the true words of so many wonderful truth-seeking individuals diluted, rearranged & dashed against the rocks by the incessant rise & fall of informational tides & their waves crashing on the shore of Humanity's awareness.

Deception & manipulation are exerted by their proxies, and we are left with a world which is divided into so many different camps, which all hate each other vehemently, that under the influence of the Beast System being installed by these ultra-elitists, we can never, ever hope to present a unified front in response to any threat facing our children, any weakness in ourselves, or any opportunity to develop a love & appreciation for 'the Truth & nothing but the Truth' in the hearts & minds of the people who are thus controlled at the present time, to the detriment of the entire human race. Divided we fall, as the saying goes.

I want to draw your attention to something so remarkably simple, that I'm amazed I've never heard anyone speak in such terms prior to my stumbling upon its highlighting by Jordan Peterson the other day, in one of his recent videos. Whatever you think of him, this is unassailable:

We must be cautious against acceptance of polarising influences as they inevitably worm their way onto the scene, wherever truth is being spoken, wherever people are waking up to the simple & blessed reality of what is explained above.

We are all, by nature, of a certain type in terms of our character. Some are cautious & orderly, some are energetic & unbounded - some are conservative & restrained, while others are extroverted & open, thereby liberal, by straightforward definition. What is being hidden from us - and they are taking great care to obfuscate this simple point & how it has the potential to revolutionsise our engagement with, understanding of & contributions to the harmony of society on an appropriate scale that we are comfortable dealing with (herein lies another faux secret), is that a healthy, well-functioning society NEEDS a nice balance of so-called 'conservatives', along with a bunch of so-called 'liberals', in order for society to be fully rounded & capable of true success as its people move forward & begin to develop the protopian vision of a society which is ever-learning, ever debating the theses, antitheses & syntheses which unites us around a common goal.. Strategising for continuing iterations of protopian success sees us accessing both liberal confidence, courage & creativity in developing the ideas which will solve a problem - but then also accessing the wisdom, calm certitude & reasoned reasonableness which will see us capable of protecting the solution by which we have developed a functional model which can help us to bring our ideas into being for the wellbeing of all, both the liberal go-getters & conservative fort-holders.

Without a healthy relationship between conservatives & liberals, emphasising the need for thesis-antithesis-synthesis debate as the utmost method of ensuring solid command over the positive directionality of societal development as achieved by these two complementary people groups with their distinct & harmonious character traits, then society naturally decays into ruin, polarised beyond repair. At the current time folks, the process is being artificially exacerbated in such a despicable manner that society is falling into a state of chaos & fear from which there may be no constructive return possible.

Truth vs. Untruth is now similarly being tested at the absolute extreme limits of what is reasonable for a society to endure without collapse. The core conspirators - the 0.1% of the 1% (fifty levels of secrecy above # Joe Biden) are actively worsening the divisions, differences, character mismatches & lines of division which run between naturally liberal or naturally conservative people, and they are doing this at a heretofore unheard of level of insanity, such that the society which should (as Western democracies rooted in Judeo-Christian, Reformation, Enlightenment philosophy), be the strongest possible society you can imagine - instead it is at the brink of utter destruction. And that is no accident. They are hiding the truth of our need for these differences in our 'politics' (primary character traits - beliefs are secondary) - differences which are in fact as natural as the rising of the Sun at dawn, and as necessary as the Moonlight at night.

We must unify around a new imperative - break the spell..!

FITO.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A distinct and unique American value used to be the concept of agreeing to disagree.

That's all gone now. We've reverted to this historical mean of trying to vanquish the enemy.

Peterson has that 100% right.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The one thing I will add, is that my meaning in describing 'liberals' & 'conservatives', is to do so in a very particular way, which is to say that I am not referring to lifelong political animals in, for example, the Democrat or Republican parties in the USA, or the Labour & Conservative parties here in the UK.. Instead, I am referring to 'liberals with a small 'l'', or 'conservatives with a small 'c''. I'm referring to our innate & natural character traits which give rise to a generalisation that we can be described as a 'liberal' person, a creative risk-taker, someone unafraid to branch out & try new things... Or, alternatively, a person having cautious, orderly traits, and thereby being understood in broad strokes in those terms in a political sense. Each set of traits complements the other - almost as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

So what do the controllers do, to usher in their Great Reset? They polarise society by using hugely cariacatured, overblown & ridiculous extensions to moral issues, exagerrating ad absurdium, claiming these abominable polarising tactics as a 'natural' liberal/conservative statement/claim accordingly, a war cry that the party-affiliated must rally to, in order that the Evil Empire - who shamelessly oppose the plainly 'moral' framework around your own allegedly sacrosanct conception, which is of course the most natural liberal/conservative 'good thing' that one must support to the death (think MIGRANT CARAVANS, or KIDS IN CAGES as various ways to cariacature politically convenient issues that literally all people have some measure of concern regarding - that being border controls in this instance).

And remember, if you don't get behind the war cry, then you're a sell-out, and groupthink will no longer protect you from being perceived as the worst thing imaginable - an outsider in your own sphere of political/character trait territory.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Agreed. People may or may not generally 'like' Peterson & his style of reasoning/philosophical conclusions, carrying his own political slant, which none of us can avoid - as noted, political leanings are innate & inherent traits of our character, they are the product of years of experience from our education & environment, as well as untold aeons of ancestral DNA memory, the collective unconscious, perhaps even past lives in some cases. However, as you say, in this particular case, regarding this particular point of the eternal debate, he is unassailably correct.

His thoughts on this issue (which others must also surely have formulated down the years) should be required 3rd grade education in every school in the world, and the matter should be revisited several times throughout the basic education of every child/ young adult, expanding with bitesize chunks of philosophical inquiry as the child becomes an adolescent. If this were to be the case, the world would be a much more efficient, expansive, creative, advanced, tolerant, moral, considerate & loving place; open-minded & without intolerance in matters of faith, particularly in respect of our conduct between one another regarding variations in spiritual or non-spiritual practice. Society, through its sciences & philosophy, would probably decide to adopt a formal policy of agnosticism, because this is the only position that can be justified in light of the intellectual honesty which such inquiry demands.

The tough questions of the ages* would no longer be open to wild misinterpretation, hence no more cults & far reduced mental illness; there would instead be a logical range of possible solutions which could be applied as necessary depending on the tenor & timbre of the exact problem at hand - and this would reduce both moral carelessness/rebellion & philosophical confusion in the populace at large. This would lead to a more calm, rational & spiritually reflective society the world over, without any need to stop doing fun things with our family & friends despite these intelellectual improvements to our collective mental development.. We would all be relatively capable of addressing questions of moral complexity without the need for an appeal to authority to solve them for us.

* I could give examples of what I mean, but I think it's fairly self-explanatory & I don't want to come across as facetious.

(No, I'm not misspelling fascist, I promise..)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We in America and the world right now are just going through the same cycle that has happened since before human history was recorded.

What Tytler observed.

Those of us that research history learn that we don't learn from history... based on history.

I already know what is coming.

edit on 000000010America/Chicago10pmFri, 29 Oct 2021 23:35:40 -050035 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If you put a little truth into a lie, people are more apt to believe and repeat it even though it is a falsity.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I have found myself wondering in recent times - if the world could be redeemed, politically, pulling it back from the edge of the Abyss upon which we presently find ourselves teetering - what would it look like?

Short answer, no.

Western civilizations have democracies. The people don't have the time or motivation for them. It's much simpler to find a perceived enemy, and support their opposition.

Even the fringe groups find themselves supporting the "lesser of two evils".

Almost every country is experiencing an economic shakeup, an outsourcing of jobs or replacement by automation, an exponential loss of rights and privacy... And yet the people turn to the very groups that did it, albeit their opinion of who did a little bit less of it.

We have access to more information than ever, yet voting participation is in the decline, information outlets more conglomerated, their bias and motives more blatant.

Citizens are becoming the product of a new industry, data. And they willingly subscribe more and more to this model. Retail competition is diminishing along with quality of products and services.

Taxes are going up with a kicker hidden tax of inflation. And while many are willing to acknowledge this, they are impervious from admiring their group or idol had any part in it furthering the cycle.

And at the end of the day, ideology allows people to wash their hands as they proclaim they were part of the resistance so to speak.

top topics

join