It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin Shooting Victim was wife of Latham-Watkins Lawyer, Clintoncide?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Seconds later, filming a scene inside an Old West-style church, Baldwin apparently aimed towards the camera and pulled the trigger.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So the message is: It doesn't matter how safe you think you are. It doesn't matter where you are. We can get to you even if you are in church.

Oh, ffs.....Who is "we"?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Why are live rounds any where near a movie set? And why are there
not laws against them being with in a certain distance of any stage
or set?

Clearly I myself as a strong gun advocate. I can see no reason why
a common sense law of such isn't absolutely warranted. Having live
rounds and blanks anywhere near each other is asking for this to
happen. Why would live rounds ever be considered around people
who live their whole lives pretending?

Why is the potential for confusion even allowed to exist? It may be as
simple as arrogance.
edit on 23-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seconds later, filming a scene inside an Old West-style church, Baldwin apparently aimed towards the camera and pulled the trigger.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So the message is: It doesn't matter how safe you think you are. It doesn't matter where you are. We can get to you even if you are in church.

Oh, ffs.....Who is "we"?

Lol, some people have a persecution complex, it solidifies some of their beliefs

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Regardless of stage prop, it is still the responsibility of the handler of the weapon to authenticate it's firing status. That's why the safety was integrated into the weapon.

Is the fear of god in the heart of the slain, or the slayer?

link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh, ffs.....Who is "we"?

"We" is the hidden secret world central bank system 😎

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Set in 1880's Kansas is all I can find....

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Why are live rounds any where near a movie set? And why are there
not laws against them being with in a certain distance of any stage
or set?

Clearly I myself as a strong gun advocate. I can see no reason why
a common sense law of such isn't absolutely warranted. Having live
rounds and blanks anywhere near each other is asking for this to
happen. Why would live rounds ever be considered around people
who live their whole lives pretending?

Agree's, there should never be actual live rounds anywhere near a set.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If your gonna need realism I kind of get why you need
authentic firearms. But it's a movie for cry'n out loud. Why the
real bullets unless it's a snuff flick?

Are people in Hollywood this retarded? Really?
edit on 23-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

A 13 year-old boy, left to fend for himself and his younger brother following the death of their parents in 1880's Kansas, goes on the run with his long estranged grandfather after he's sentenced to hang for the accidental killing of a local rancher.

Just another coincidence..

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Using algebra as a formula to guess where this might lean to...

Live ammunition is too dangerous to allow just any responsible citizen tax payer (still paying taxes through all this πŸ‚πŸ’©) to trust with, they're likely to shoot each other by accident because they didn't check the safety...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The only issue I have with this being some secret assassin bullet placed in there on purpose to conveniently find it's way into this womans body, is that reports were saying they weren't even taking a shoot, they were just standing around talking about a scene or something and it went off and it hit her and someone else.

If that was the case, it then becomes the question, did Alec Baldwin commit murder or knew it had a live round in it?
Or was it just a pure accident?

Hell, that's even worse if they were just screwing around?

You treat every gun as it is loaded, pointing an unloaded weapon at someone is stupid, doing so and then pulling the trigger is even more idiotic.

As far as the CT's here who knows?

was her Instagram scrubbed? DID she really say something about Hilliary and it was scrubbed? Inquiring minds want to know, and real or imagined it deserves a little research

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I think that point is being pushed since it's a dead end (no pun intended). Dave Halls worked on the sequel to "The Crow", and not the movie where Brandon Lee was off'ed. One must wonder why the connection is being forced down our throats when the connection isn't the side people, but rather Alec Baldwin to the VS crowd or his connections to the Clintons.

Here's something to sidetrack us, with Maxwell's trail coming up, is Baldwin one of the actors that might get called to the stand as a witness?

Could Hutchins have provided evidence of these travels?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh, ffs.....Who is "we"?

"We" is the hidden secret world central bank system 😎

What? You link that to a tragic accident on a film set?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How about:

A real handgun can NEVER be used as a prop gun or any weapon on a movie set.

Further, A gun designed to model a real gun, a prop, must be chambered so that there is no straight path from the chamber holding the blank to the end of the barrel. They use venturi paths around the barrel to make it look like smoke is coming directly out of the barrel, or in the case of starter pistols, the blast is directed vertical, 90d to the barrel.

What killed this woman was something illegal in a gun model that would be safe to use on a set. It could have been a real gun.

There would be no way for any projectile to exit a gun model DESIGNED to be used on a movie set.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

Well then we must know the gun probably isn't a Glock 9mm and is probably an antique (if it was real) πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This seems to be a stretch...

First, Latham-Watkins is a major law firm. Known as a "BigLaw" firm which is what attorneys call the largest and most prestigious or what used to be called white shoe law firms.

The firm is huge. They have about 3,000 attorneys. Firms like this have all kinds of practice areas. Article notes her husband was an Associate (which means he wasn't a top dog Partner) in entertainment practice area. His being at L&W doesn't mean he has any connection or knowledge of working with other attorneys in litigation or other area involving Clinton.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

There's a photo of the gun being used in the link i provided in my other post about halfway dow n:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I cant be asked to download it and upload it here as sometimes uploading doesnt work

edit on 23-10-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh, ffs.....Who is "we"?

Probably the same network of people that caused Epstein's "suicide"?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent
This is a message being sent.

The whole thing reeks of public assassination.

I echo your sentiment entirely.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Quite the conspiracy theory.

The shot was during a set-up for a POV scene, as has been mentioned already. The gun must be aimed at the camera and fired to shoot that kind of scene. The victims were working the cameras manually to line up the shot while Baldwin practiced his fast draw (an accurate fast draw is NOT as easy as it may sound). All that sounds plausible, if the gun was loaded with blanks. Just another day on the set, apparently, except there shouldn't even have been blanks in a "cold gun."

It is possible that there was an issue with the blanks. I go into this in more detail in the other thread, but a blank can discharge high-velocity shrapnel from the end of the casing if not loaded properly, and they are notoriously hard to load properly. The film production already had a reputation for cutting cost corners (why the Union walked off the set), so it is apparently not too wild a speculation that someone tried to save a few bucks by using blanks loaded by a local.

So that works. Gun was loaded with blanks, AD did not identify it as such, Baldwin did not check it himself, and people trying to line up for the POV shot while he was practicing his fast draw were hit by shrapnel from a bad blank.

But, the ties to Hillary have me wondering now. I can see a potential other scenario:

If the AD and Baldwin were both in on the plan, a live bullet could have been inserted into the gun (which was a real gun, not a "prop gun" as many have tried to claim). Baldwin could have practiced his fast draw until the opportune moment, then completed the fast draw, making it look like an accident. Early accounts indicated that it was possible that a single projectile hit both victims, but that was an early assumption, probably based on the assumption that an actual bullet exited the gun. That's a reasonable assumption for police to make; only movie sets and idiots fire blanks.

One other thing that has me wondering is the gun was not supposed to have been fired in the first place. It was a practice run for a fast-draw, not to fire it. The two actions are practically indistinguishable form a spectator's point of view, but from the person doing the shooting's perspective, not so much. I know; I have practiced the fast draw many times. But there is always the possibility of accidental discharge when handling a weapon like that. I actually think there were probably more foot injuries than actual killings from fast draws in the Old West.

So there is the question of why did the gun go off when it did. That's actually two coincidences at the same time... accidental discharge with blanks, and a faulty blank.

So it boils down to this: were the victims hit with shrapnel from a brass casing, or with an actual bullet? Since there is absolutely no reason for any live ammunition to be anywhere on the set, an actual bullet would indicate that this conspiracy theory is quite plausible, and it would certainly implicate Baldwin. Had he not been in on the plan, there would be little chance he could kill the right person.

If the victims were hit with brass shrapnel, then this theory falls apart completely. It is almost impossible to aim such projectiles with any accuracy, and quite difficult to determine if the casing will even cause projectiles in the first place.

So I want to know: what was the object that came from the gun? Did the police find a bullet?

TheRedneck

Thank you for sharing your insights Redneck!

You eloquently break down the possible scenarios very well and have introduced aspects that I was unaware of and would not have thought of.

It really does boil down to the answer of what is found, however if this was an orchestrated hit, the police would not exactly uncover it.

The connection to the law firm is what stands out the most to me, we are all aware of the many "accidents/suicides" that follows anyone connected with the Clintons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join