It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin Shooting Victim was wife of Latham-Watkins Lawyer, Clintoncide?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Who is Dave Halls? AD on 'Rust' set handed live gun to Alec Baldwin, said it's safe

According to IMDb, Halls is an assistant director and an actor. Some of the film credits to his name include 'The Matrix Reloaded', "Brawl in Cell Block 99', and 'Fargo'. According to LinkedIn, he has been an AD for feature films, TV series, and commercials since 1990. Other titles to his credit include 'A Simple Plan', 'Simpatico', 'The Naked Man', 'Down in the Valley', and 'Bad Santa' amongst others. According to the Sun, Halls also worked on 'The Crow: Salvation', the sequel to the 1993 film 'The Crow' where actor Brandon Lee was tragically killed in a similar gun mishap.

meaww.com/dave-halls-assistant-dir ector-rust-brought-live-gun-alec-baldwin-safe-for-use-halyna-hutchins

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I still maintain that this was an accident. And though I disagree with his stances, I genuinely feel this is just that... it was a horrible accident.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hutchins was also a journalist in E Europe before she came to the USA. Not saying every journalist has connections to intel people, but her background as a military brat in tandem with this line of work is a tad interesting.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This is getting better by the minute. Seriously, this is right out of a movie! What's even weirder, is that it IS right out of a movie.

Hey CY!

Having passively watched this story develop, casually observing the breaking news thread, this was quite the turn.

And honestly to all of those in that thread who were downplaying any sort of conspiracy behind this with the standard deflections may want to take another look!

Indeed.... Other than being glad to see Baldwin mentally suffer, I didn't care about any of this until 2 minutes ago.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

May be an accident from Baldwin's perspective, but someone wanted that woman shot.

RookQueen just dropped in about the AD (assistant director) who handed the gun to Baldwin and told him it was a cold gun.

What are the odds!?

ccording to a report citing court documents, the gun with live rounds was one of the three weapons that the film's armorer, Hannah Gutierrez, had set on a cart outside the wooden structure while a scene of 'Rust' was being enacted. Assistant director Dave Halls then picked it up from there, brought the gun to Alec Baldwin, at the time unaware that it was loaded with live rounds, the detective's notes read. Halls announced "cold gun" when he brought it to Baldwin and told the actor that the firearm was safe for use, according to the warrant filed in Santa Fe, Arizona.

According to the Sun, Halls also worked on 'The Crow: Salvation', the sequel to the 1993 film 'The Crow' where actor Brandon Lee was tragically killed in a similar gun mishap.

There is no such thing as coincidence.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSaturday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The headline on BBC News is Alec Baldwin told gun was safe.

Which violates the most basic of firearm handling rules: you ALWAYS check it YOURSELF.

"But somebody else said it was safe" is indeed how people get killed.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
The headline on BBC News is Alec Baldwin told gun was safe.

Which violates the most basic of firearm handling rules: you ALWAYS check it YOURSELF.

"But somebody else said it was safe" is indeed how people get killed.

That is a solid point, accident or not, Baldwin deserves to pay for this crime.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Has any credible official statement been made as to WHY a real hand gun was even where it was ????

🤫

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Who is Dave Halls? AD on 'Rust' set handed live gun to Alec Baldwin, said it's safe

According to IMDb, Halls is an assistant director and an actor. Some of the film credits to his name include 'The Matrix Reloaded', "Brawl in Cell Block 99', and 'Fargo'. According to LinkedIn, he has been an AD for feature films, TV series, and commercials since 1990. Other titles to his credit include 'A Simple Plan', 'Simpatico', 'The Naked Man', 'Down in the Valley', and 'Bad Santa' amongst others. According to the Sun, Halls also worked on 'The Crow: Salvation', the sequel to the 1993 film 'The Crow' where actor Brandon Lee was tragically killed in a similar gun mishap.

meaww.com/dave-halls-assistant-dir ector-rust-brought-live-gun-alec-baldwin-safe-for-use-halyna-hutchins

According to the Sun, Halls also worked on 'The Crow: Salvation', the sequel to the 1993 film 'The Crow' where actor Brandon Lee was tragically killed in a similar gun mishap.

Such an important find RQ!!!

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSaturday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has any credible official statement been made as to WHY a real hand gun was even where it was ????

And then handed to somebody with obviously no experience or qualification?

It doesn't take 13 weeks at Parris Island to master this, but if everyone who touched the firearm had the basics this would have been 100% preventable.

So either a tragic avoidable accident. Or someone saw cracks and an opportunity...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I saw this one too! It's just crazy that there are so many connections here.....
From what I am reading the gun never should have been pointed at anyone nor should there have been bullets with the projectile tip anywhere on the set but until we find out if actual live bullets caused this I am just not sure what to think.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looking through Matt Hutchins tweets and he is a rabid anti-trumper.

His last tweet was a retweet from Jan 12 in support of House Judiciary Committee's attempt to impeach Trump for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Wonder why the absence for the past 10 months?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I saw this one too! It's just crazy that there are so many connections here.....
From what I am reading the gun never should have been pointed at anyone nor should there have been bullets with the projectile tip anywhere on the set but until we find out if actual live bullets caused this I am just not sure what to think.

I think the most logical way to look at this is it was deliberate.

Who the guilty party is, is still to be determined.

There were three guns on the cart, Hall must have verified he had the right gun he wanted to hand Baldwin.

Why Baldwin decided to point the gun at the people he did and pulled the trigger needs to be answered.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Since he was also a producer he should bear some responsibility.
I never dreamed Red October would end up meaning something like this!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Total coincidence.

But LARP away. (If that entertains you)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join