It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer-Azizos deus bonus puer phosphorus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Yes Martinus that was it which looks connected to the Aramean tradition.

in the Parthian era, there is evidence that Nanay(a) was worshiped at Hatra, Assur,Palmyra, Dura-Europos, Susa, Elymais, and probably Babylon. Texts and iconographyfrom Hatra and probably Assur demonstrate that she was worshiped in those Aramean centers as part of a divine Triad, consisting of Nanay as the moon-goddess Martan,“Our Lady,” alongside Maran, “Our Lord,” and Barmaran, “Son of Our Lords.

There seems to have been a big difference between general Aramean tradition and Orthodox Judaism of the Temple cult or maube they were just more secretive with Maran-atha as something of a code word in a Gospel making the Aramean connection

There is an ancient high cross on Iona known by the gaelic name Crois Mhartuinn which translates as Martin’s Cross, not incidentally Saint Martin’s Cross. It is generally attributed as a dedication to Saint Martin of Tours. Curiously, this cross, portraying the Mother of Christ and her child

A former minister of Kenmore Church, by Loch Tay, in the central Highlands of Scotland, the Rev. William A. Gillies, records the local placename: “DALMARTAIG, DALMARTENE-The plain of Martain

They suggest Mary Magdalene was being associated with Bride/Brigit which was the Celtic equivalent of Hestia/Vesta, the eternal flame. it's interesting and would provide a possible intriguing basis for the old Scottish Catholic Free Masonry considering themselves the Kings of Israel, though it would date back to Celtic Christianity.

We believe that in spirit, Mary Magdalene.. became one with Brigid, as she always truly was in essence, entering the British mysteries as their queen and goddess.

Re-dedication of earlier tradition is always a thing and the original may have been the more interesting. St. Martin of Tours was active in the suppression of the remnants of Gallo-Roman religion, there is always the mirror image.

Only months after his birth, Mari, according to the divine plan given to her by Yeshua, left the child in the care of the Ionian Priestesses and journeyed to the Rennes (le Chateau) region of Southern France. She brought with her the ‘Sara’ – the lineage of the Star-Eagle, a star tribe that had integrated into the Grail famlies

Templar Priory of the White Stone

There always has to be a silly version of everything.

edit on 26-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

The earlier traditions were definitely better, seems the further back you go the finer they were as far as accuracy and truth... such was the age of iron I suppose.

She brought with her the ‘Sara’ – the lineage of the Star-Eagle, a star tribe that had integrated into the Grail famlies

Sounds suspiciously like the Sara Kali gypsy legend about Mary Magdalene... have got to hand it to the new age for imagination, and amusement value I suppose, hard to beat the classic Christian misinterpretation hairy Magdalene, but they did.

Saint Sara is the patron saint of the Romani. She is considered an unofficial "folk" saint, but her tradition is still carried on under the auspices of the Catholic Church. The Rom come from all over the world in pilgrimage, visiting Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, in the Camargue, Southern France, where a festival is held each year. There is several origin myths but all involve three Mary's, with whom she either arrived, or met.

According to various legends, during a persecution of early Christians, commonly placed in the year 42, Lazarus, his, sisters Mary and Martha, Mary Salome (the mother of the Apostles John and James), Mary Jacobe and Maximin were sent out to sea in a boat. They arrived safely on the southern shore of Gaul at the place later called Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer. Sarah, a native of Berenice Troglodytica, whose ancestors once came from the Malabar Coast, through Indo-Roman trade relations, and settled in Egypt (Roman province) and intermarried with Egyptians, appears as the black Indo-Egyptian maid of one of the Three Marys (Mary Magdalene, Mary Salome, Mary Jacob) usually Mary Jacobe.

The five women (3 Mary's, Sara, and Martha) made a pentad, again based on an earlier legend.

Some texts mention a group of goddesses collectively named the "Ladies" Nanaya, Beltu-§a-Re§, Usur-amassu, and Urkayltu. They formed with Istar a pentad which stood at the center of the religious life of Uruk, it is probable that each of these goddesses was to some degree viewed as a manifestation of Istar.

You mentioned one of the other Mary's was the real tradition holder and Mary Magdalene was more of a bodyguard. And Jesus was not a true sacred king. So any claim the Scottish freemasons make to kingship is patently false anyway.

Was just looking around at connections between Set and Seth but didn't find anything definitive until scrolling down to Freemasonry and the Pillars of Seth typical
This wasn't bad though...

- The Egyptians Seth's association with donkeys and Egyptian portrayals - apparently negative - of Israelite worship as associated with donkeys, and the Hyksos invaders' dedication to Seth:
In his essay "The contrast between Jew and Zhou People," Bohai Xu writes:

In art, Set is usually depicted as an enigmatic creature referred to by Egyptologists as the Set animal, a beast resembling no known creature, although it could be seen as a composite of an aardvark, a donkey, a jackal, or a fennec fox. ... The Egyptians themselves, however, made a distinction between the giraffe and the Set animal. During the Late Period, Set is depicted as a donkey or as having a donkey's head(te Velde 1967, pp. 13–15).

The Egyptians like Manetho portrayed the Israelites as worshiping donkeys or having a donkey head in their temple. These typically have been preserved in ancient polemics against Judaism. Josephus argued against these portrayals in his work "Against Apion."
Still, there could be some special associations between the Israelites and donkeys in a religious context.

earlywritings.com...

It was a red headed donkey too, I think the ginger jokes apply in this case.

edit on 26-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Christianity is something of a Magic Mirror framed in the context of Israel, you piece together the fragments and end up seeing yourself, own culture and religous traditions, so when the likes of the Scots Irish looked deeper into Christian and biblical lore they found correspondences and re-aligned the cultic sites and traditions accordingly, there's also a Semitic sub-stratum in the Gaelic language likely from Phoenician to convince them they were the real Israelites, there's also the Celtic equivalent of Seth and a tradition of Pillars, were Setanta is the son of Lugh.

similarities between Setantii, Seithenyn, the Irish Sétanta Beg, and the Breton legends surrounding "Enez-Sizun" and the Lost City of Ys.

Generally the entire point of Israel had been to oppose such aspects of Divine Kingship and the looking glass version just seemed to claim the soul of genuine and sincere traditions, which the Late Period Aramean was.

As far as ancient bloodlines go probably every Jewish merchant marrying into the aristocracy would be claiming descent from King David and thus somehow related to Jesus and such claims will have been taken over seriously, the Jacobites having such and the rival Hanoverians dating at least as far back as the Merovingians whose system of heraldry took the motifs of the tribes of Israel.

It is interesting though that in reconstructing the mirrored version that you might see things about yourself you hadn't realized. just avoid stepping into the mirror that's Clown World.

edit on 26-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yea, about mirrors and continuity, realised as soon as I woke up I should have, but hadn't, linked what we wrote last time about Sara and the three Mary's.
Song for a Dark Queen

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Grew up reading Celtic, Authurian, and other legends, often reimagined as fantasy novels, never would have guessed the Hound of Cuchalainn was Seth. It's sometimes difficult these days reconstructing the reality, when research in to such subjects often unintentionally leads further down the rabbit hole, like a hall of mirrors, disorientating, and which image is the enemy approaching?

But there is still truth, hidden by evil, out there and inside. Maintaining an evolving belief system, because belief is necessary, but not getting stuck, then peeling back the layers one by one, seems to be the way. Unfortunately this leads to many bouts of disillusionment as the previous structure crumbles, picking up the useful pieces and building anew requires fortitude, instincts, and yes a good bit of martian belligerence, seeing that we are being led adrift by decievers.

Not that I claim truth, but feel I am approaching it, with some much needed and appreciated guidance 😊, it has a certain ring to it, the light at the end of the tunnel.

As the new Aeon manifests, the golden age comes around again, perhaps there will be some new myths and stories created, based on the genuine and sincere traditions.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I've not always known I am a sensitive, I just thought I was highly excitable and rambunctious, A deep thinker with a splash of ADHD or something, no matter.
I'm enjoying this thread and I have something to add after reading the last few posts, I am from the West Coast of Scotland, so after reading the Davinci code about 18 years ago or something I visited Rosslyn Chapel in the East Coast it was a 150 mile drive, it was quite amazing the stone work had Demons and troll like creatures but also corn on the cob, it was said the sculptures were older than the date Columbus "founded" America, indicating its builders had been before CC.
But on my visit when we were being shown round we were took to the room that sat above the sealed and secret chamber that is supposed to house the holy grail according to some legends and was mentioned in the back. I fell to one knee with nausea and a sore head instantly I had to get out the room immediately, that has never happened in my life before, and it happened just above the secret chamber. So aye there's something down there according to my heightened senses

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Although does descending in to a cellar of stone create a big difference in air pressure

That was my thinking at the time.
Now I'm not sure but should probably go back and see if it happens again

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The Alchemists weren't trying to turn lead into gold...

They were trying to figure out fertilizer.. How the trees of Eden are fed.. How the seed springs forth..

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The Setantii are the mirror opposite of the Sethians, not the same, a sub-tribe of the Brigantes in NW England and Ulster hence Setanta as the tutelary hero.

the goddess Brigantia, *brigant- meaning "high, elevated", and it is unclear whether settlements called Brigantium were so named as "high ones" in a metaphorical sense of nobility, or literally as "highlanders",

In modern Welsh the word braint means 'privilege, prestige' and comes from the same root *brigantī. Other related forms from the modern Celtic languages are: Welsh brenin 'king' (< *brigantīnos); Welsh/Cornish/Breton bri 'prestige, reputation, honour, dignity', Scottish Gaelic brìgh 'pith, power', Irish brí 'energy, significance', Manx bree 'power, energy'

The name Bridget from Old Irish Brigit (Modern Irish Bríd) also comes from Brigantī

This is why when relating Mary Magdalene in legend to cultic sites of Bride and Bridget it's better to consider what is being replaced, the opposite to the Sethian was Hor-us which just means High the same as Ar-yan

Through interpretatio Romana, she was identified with the goddesses Minerva, Tyche/Fortuna, and Victoria. The tales connected to the characters of Brigid and Saint Brigid in Irish mythology and legend have been argued to be connected to Brigantia

the Sanskrit word Bṛhatī (बृहती) "high", an epithet of the Hindu dawn goddess Ushas, and Avestan bǝrǝzaitī. The ultimate source is Proto-Indo-European *bʰr̥ǵʰéntih₂ (feminine form of *bʰérǵʰonts, “high”), derived from the root *bʰerǵʰ- (“to rise”)

As the Dawn Goddess she was also a Fish Goddess, DEAE NYMPHAE BRIGANTIAE—"to the divine nymph Brigantia", the Romans compared her to Minerva, High Celestial Intelligence.

But anyway Setanta is a good call for Mars Morning star, he was very contentious.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Glad I misinterpreted what you said in this case, really like the story of Cuchalainn. Good at least some of the myths/archytpes around now are positive.

Born Sétanta, he gained his better-known name as a child, after killing Culann's fierce guard dog in self defence and offering to take its place until a replacement could be reared. At the age of seventeen he defended Ulster single-handedly against the armies of queen Medb of Connacht in the famous Tain Bo Cuailnge ("Cattle Raid of Cooley"). It was prophesied that his great deeds would give him everlasting fame, but his life would be a short one. He is known for his terrifying battle frenzy, or ríastrad  in which he knows neither friend nor foe. He fights from his chariot, driven by his loyal charioteer Láeg and drawn by his horses, Liath Macha and Dub Sainglend.

The water his warriors throw him in, to calm him down that boils from his internal heat reminds me of agni and the tummo practices of the Tibetans, although they are calm so it seems similar but not quite the same. My experiences with it have been more like the former, with enough fire the evil could be burned from the world.

Cartimandua, Queen of the Brigantes, who lived around the same time, first century AD, is also a popular figure in modern fiction. She was loyal to the Romans and eventually deposed by her ex husband who lead a rebellion.

Have never been able to find much information about the druids, likely it was systematically erased.

edit on 27-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Cool you've been to Rosslyn, would love to go there myself sometime. I do think what happened to you there could well have been an energetic effect, it lies on one of the main dragon lines and forms a triangle with Iona and Glastonbury Tor.

It's a pretty interesting place, there is some stave angels there that look like cymatic patterns, a guy Stuart Mitchell arranged some music by decoding them. I think it could be something to do with the music of the spheres. Some say the underlying basis of the material universe is a form of
sound, as in "first there was the word" or the concept of the mantra OM.

The musica universalis (literally universal music), also called music of the spheres or harmony of the spheres, is a philosophical concept that regards proportions in the movements of celestial bodies – the Sun, Moon, and planets – as a form of music. The theory, originating in ancient Greece, was a tenet of Pythagoreanism, and was later developed by 16th-century astronomer Johannes Kepler. Kepler did not believe this "music" to be audible, but felt that it could nevertheless be heard by the soul. 

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Does this configuration remind you of anything Eyes of Kek related?

It's when Mars becomes first visible as a Morning star around the 11th next month right next to Mercury in Virgo. As to what that would mean according to tradition is Mercury bringer of truth and ways forward (and Fortuna bringer of good fortune) and Mars bringer of big trouble (and Vesta of the eternal flame) in conjunction, conflict based upon truth.

Bad fortune was related to Mercury Evening star, the Sethian aspect, through lies and deception and the paths that lead to oblivion, but anyway it would be an auspicious time to cause trouble in a good cause, trust me i'm an Astrologer.

edit on 27-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well an astrologer is definitely a lot better than trusting an engineer.

Don't really know much about astrology, a curious blank spot, realise it is extremely important as far as macrocosm/microcosm interaction, we follow the pattern written in them, and the Tree has always been an interest, but have never tried to grasp the complexity of the heavens until recently.

Wouldn't surprise me if you had a hand in creating that kek meme haha, but yea I trust you... even if you are just using me for Australian glue

edit on 27-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I was trying to figure the connection between Martinmas and Samhain as the transition from Autumn to Winter regarding the return of Mars as Morning star.

Saint Martin's Day, also called the Funeral of Saint Martin, Martinstag or Martinmas, as well as Old Halloween and Old Hallowmas Eve, is the Funeral day of Saint Martin of Tours (else Martin le Miséricordieux) and is celebrated on 11 November each year.

In some countries, Martinmas celebrations begin at the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of this eleventh day of the eleventh month (that is, at 11:11 am on November 11).

In the agricultural calendar widely in Europe the day marked natural winter's start, and in the economic calendar, the end of autumn.

There seems confusion with All Souls/Samhain on 31st October and Martinmas on the 11th, they probably have the same basis and that may be down to precession of the equinoxes.

Samain or Samuin was the name of the festival (feis) marking the beginning of winter in Gaelic Ireland. It is attested in the earliest Old Irish literature, which dates from the 10th century onward

Samhain is believed to have Celtic pagan origins and some Neolithic passage tombs in Ireland are aligned with the sunrise at the time of Samhain. It is first mentioned in the earliest Irish literature, from the 9th century, and is associated with many important events in Irish mythology. The early literature says Samhain was marked by great gatherings and feasts and was when the ancient burial mounds, which were seen as portals to the Otherworld, were opened. Some of the literature also associates Samhain with bonfires and sacrifices.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

They do look like they are prety much the same festival, Christians with their the overlays...  Samhain was associated with culling the herds for winter, as is Martinmass. There is also the Anglo Saxon blodmonath/November .

St Martin was a Roman soldier saint, that in itself could be a Mars connection.

A mart or fattened cow or ox slaughtered and salted about Martinmas as winterprovision.

The food most associated with feasting on St. Martin’s Day throughout continental Europe is roasted goose. (In Ireland and the U.K., beef and pork are the main staples–for reasons that will be elaborated upon shortly.) In folk belief, Martin, as mentioned above, was elected Bishop of Tours against his will. In fact, he was so unwilling to be appointed to the job, the story goes, that he supposedly ran away from his ecclesiastical brethren and tried to hide in a farmer’s goose pen somewhere in Tours. The fervent honking of the geese betrayed his whereabouts, and he was dragged off to the cathedral and elevated to the status of bishop. It’s an amusing story, certainly, but the association with geese also bears a connotation of Romano-Gaulish Paganism, one that largely goes unexplored or gets written off as an association dating to a much later time: the Middle Ages, when serfs dismissed from toiling their masters’ lands at the onset of winter received their wages in the form of geese to feed their families.

What if the cult of Saint Martin the former soldier bears traces of a much older devotional cult to the Roman god Mars? The end of the farming season in ancient Rome was commemorated with sacrifices of geese, a bird sacred to Mars. (If you question this large, seemingly clumsy bird’s association with the God of War, then you’ve never been chased, as I have, by a belligerent male goose upon trespassing too closely to his mate’s nest!) Archaeological excavations of graves dating from Roman-occupied Gaul have revealed that geese were buried with warriors.

amoretmortem.wordpress.com...

An ancient Irish Pre-Christian codex talks about Crom and Samhain. Looks like he goes way back, maybe 5000yr+.

According to the Annals of the Four Masters:
"M3656.2 It was by Tighearnmas .... At the end of this year he died, with the three fourths of the men of Ireland about him, at the meeting of Magh Slecht, in Breifne, at the worshiping of Crom Cruach, which was the chief idol of adoration in Ireland. This happened on the night of Samhain precisely. It was from the genuflections which the men of Ireland made about Tighearnmas here that the plain was named."

In the end we have "Dar Crom". That Crom is still used in Irish to mean God is a big surprise. After all the attempts to eradicate the belief in Crom Dubh from Ireland and to turn the oldest sky god of Evroasia into the Dark Lord, the Devil, the Evil king of the Earth, the Irish languages still managed to preserve the true meaning of Crom Dubh in this one little phrase: Dar Crom = By Jove...Crom is not the Devil, he is the God, and not just any God, but Jove, the Sky god, the god in Heaven, the Thundering Sun Giant.

oldeuropeanculture.blogspot.com...

edit on 29-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes i think he was over writing cults formerly related to Mars including the fire cult of Samhain, and of course the timing of his festival is the same as the Armistice , Pacife-ro Marti, Mars the bringer of peace (through Victory), pf course Martin of Tours was contending against the Gallo-Romano principles of Mars with the Churches idea of what one should contend against, something of a Martian conflict.

Mars bringer of peace

Samhain is similar to the Sumerian Festival of Ghosts

Without him no light would be there during the month Ne-Izi-gar, during the festival of the ghosts

(Ne-Izi-gar a time when the spirits of the dead followed a special passage of light leading from the darkness of the netherworld back into the world of the living for a brief stay. The setting of fire and lighting of torches by each household would guide the spirits of the dead back to the ancestral home, where a ceremonial meal, presumably the offering, awaited.)

Any peace that Venus brings would be the one that passeth all understanding.

edit on 29-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Does the veil thin at Halloween? Celestially it is certainly a liminal time.

Sorta sick how far the Samahain festival has degraded, from something deeply spiritual and meaningful, to a crass commercial sugar and boozefest (not to say people didn't drink at the original 🍻) with generally little connection to its roots. Better than nothing I suppose, at least they haven't stopped it completely, but I just hate how they twist and corrupt everything.

Halloween – short for All Hallows’ Eve – is an astronomical holiday. Sure, it’s the modern-day descendant of Samhain, a sacred festival of the ancient Celts and Druids in the British Isles. But it’s also a cross-quarter day. The cross-quarter days fall more or less midway between the equinoxes (when the sun sets due west) and solstices (when the sun sets at its most northern or southern point on the horizon).

Then Pacifero Marti in its postive sense, not the reflection, could lead to the peace of Venus. The hearts rest, that place for which we long, to lay down our weary heads.

Venus... Goddess, I love her the most of all.

Some things are worth fighting for, and that intent is pure, not to oppose, but to struggle for something better.

edit on 30-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I think Holst related Venus to bringer of peace because of Shalom as the Evening star but just like Sahar as Morning star that's Mars, red sky at night shepherds delight, so Gustav Holst's Mars should have been titled bringer of War and Peace, which leads to the love of Venus i suppose in the positive sense, the absence of contention, the only issue with that aspect loving stupid things.

There was Atarsamain which is Venus Morning star, Athar/Ashtar, and Samain there "Shamayim" ("שמים") in Hebrew means Sky/Heaven, so it's possible Samhain is from the Semitic as otherwise the name is uncertain, the term is also found in the name Baalshamin, so i think it generally relates to the Heavenly aspect, Celtic Bel-Samhain.

Atarsamain (also spelled Attar-shamayin, Attarshamayin, Attarsame (ʿAttarsamē); "morning star of heaven"

Atarsamain
edit on 30-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Guess the Semitic source for the name Samhain was from the Phoenicians you mentioned before. The languages are so similar.

PHOENICIAN OF PLAUTUS:
Byth lym mo thym nociothii nel ech an ti daisc machon
Ys i do iebrim thyfe lyth chy lya chon temlyph ula.

EARLY IRISH-CELTIC:
Beth liom' mo thime nociaithe, niel ach an ti dairie mae coinne
Is i de leabhraim tafach leith, chi lis con teampluibh ulla.

phoenicia.org...

Was contemplating how to embody/manifest positive archetypes, you said it's what you think about or how you think, relating somewhat to natural disposition.
So that's a part of what is happening on this thread, but I was also wondering about belief, as in believing you are the Gods while also realising the Gods are archytypes? Obviously it's a fine line, but maybe methods like Yidam practice in Vajrayana find a balance between belief and void.

This is one of the primary functions of the development stage; it is a unique method that allows one to practice calm abiding by focusing on the mind of the deity

Whether you meditate on the deity in front of you or meditate yourself as the deity, after you have received the masters oral instructions, the master should have given you, the disciple, his blessings and protected you against obstructing forces.”

buddhaweekly.com...

Would rituals help? Seems to be another traditional method.

edit on 31-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The linguistic structure of insular Celtic is the same as Semitic language so the early connection is certainly there and must be an important factor the Scottish Free Masons determined they were the long lost Hebrews or Phoenicians, it could date back to their dominance in around 1,200 BC.

Meditative practise is the principle of establishing self-control through rejecting the impulsive and uncontrolled, there are limits to the extent of that but in terms of the psyche the principle relates to Jupiter and the establishment of the Ordered mind and through extension lifestyle, it's also the fundamental principle of all ritual, working within the controlled liminal space.

That is always as much about what you reject as what you integrate, the safe guarding against Demonic forces interupting your blessed ritual, all attempts to create the Ordered Macrocosm adapt from the greater Cosmological in terms of observing directions and the ordering of the seasons and the patterns of the Heavens in general, harmonizing with the greater natural order.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join