It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer-Azizos deus bonus puer phosphorus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your not wrong about Horus it being Mars for Egypt and the Morning Star, with Set being Jupiter. While the Sun, an Saturn at night were thought to be the same planet once upon a time.

Roman Mythology is infamously known to be heavily based of the Ancient Greeks with difference( Mars,brave an brash , while Ares cowardly but cunning for Greeks). Rome was Spartan like, only without the grooming program, while Greeks went the Athenian route. Like Samael being the Gaurdian Angel of Rome, while Israel played Michael.

I think the main source of confusion, is which planet would win and be the center of it all, Venus, Mars, or Jupiter. They all lose, at least that what science tells me.

I do believe that Luicfer is referring to a high renowned an authority, like a beloved Dictator or Conquer, like Nebuchadnezzar 2, Cyrus, an Alexander the Greats. Caesar root meaning had something to with a hair, or a full head of it.

edit on 18-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It is allegory for the meeting of internal/external pressures

It is talking about opposing forces and pressure. We just mistranslate it

There is a force

And "that which is overcome" by force. This is your "scapegoat"

Ill explain what they are trying to say in English

We look out at the world and we see 1 image. 1 world

But we actually have 2 eyes

The same works cross-phase on a planetary level

Venus is the second eye to Earth
Venus is the phase. That is the open eye

Mars is also the second eye to Earth
Mars is the phase. That is the closed eye

The 3 planets are the same planet

Mars is Earth in phase, closed/internal
Venus is Earth in phase, open/external

When the eye is open, it is Venus. Love
When the eye is closed, it is Mars. Pain

But the ancient belief that Venus is Feminine, and Mars is Masculine, is actually backwards

Venus is Male. Because it is external. Like the penis (Penis/Venus)
Mars is Female. Because it is internal. Like the womb

When you look at Mars, you are essentially looking at flesh, inside of a celestial body

When you look at Venus, you are essentially looking at the courses of pressure "overcoming" resistance, to externalise. If we think of this in terms of how it is seen in Earth, it would be the ley lines and other courses and streams of influencing pressure. The jet streams, the gulf streams, channels of weather and water

Within the body, would be the veins. The intravenous (Venus) system

We don't understand the fact that when we look up at the "Universe" (Lucifer) we are actually examining the inside of a physical body

That is why there is so much confusion and misinterpretation

When it is actually fairly simple

Saturn /Satan is another good example

The rings around the planet Saturn are the same thing as the rings of colour around your eyes

If you existentially turned your eyeball inside out:

The Sun would represent the point of focus within your eye

Saturn is the reversal, mirror, or "opposition/Satan" point where everything that is within you, reflected out, returns as that outside you, reflected in

Satan is "reason". To "resound". Or return upon oneself in reflection

We wouldn't exist without Lucifer or Satan. They are essential part of what make our emotional conscious (Jesus Christ) possible

You divide yourself from them, is actually to be as far from thought (God) as a mind can be

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very interesting material Madrid’s!

In the polar configuration mars draws close to the earth and wrecks havoc, then returns to its position as the pupil of the eye, in the centre of the bull of heaven.

reply to: Madrusa

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Would have thought Baphomet somehow related to Azael too, but can't find any direct link besides the general goatishness and gender confusion?

Origen ("Contra Celsum," vi. 43) identifies Azazel with Satan.[23]

Does seem to connect with Edomites (hence also freemasons as per your other thread) and Seth.

some (such as Nachmanides) argued that Azazel belongs to the class of "se'irim," goat-like demons haunting the desert, to which the Israelites were wont to offer sacrifice.

Azazel" is regarded as a compound of "az," strong or rough, and "el," mighty, therefore a strong mountain.

This version was cited by the biblical commentator Rashi, who took "azazel" to mean "rough ground" or "cliff," and this meaning was accepted by many Jewish commentators who wished to avoid contamination of the Torah by traces of polytheism or the belief in demons. Ibn Ezra took "Azazel" to refer to "a mountain near Sinai," while G. R. Disker took the "rough ground" to be Dudael, a rocky place where the fallen angel Azazel is imprisoned" (I Enoch 10:4-6) 

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

Seirim (Hebrew: singular sa'ir) are a kind of demon. Sa’ir was the ordinary Hebrew word for "he-goat".

The se'irim are also mentioned once in Leviticus 17:7[7] probably a recalling of Assyrian demons in shape of goats

In the Latin Vulgate translation of the Old Testament, sa’ir is translated as "pilosus", which also means "hairy".[5] Jerome, the translator of the Vulgate, equated these figures with satyrs.[6]

Guess Esau was hairy...

In the Bible, Esau is the ancestor of the Edomites who live on Mount Seir

"The Lord came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; he shone forth from Mount Paran." Deut. 33:2

"When you, Lord, went out from Seir, when you marched from the land of Edom, the earth shook, the heavens poured, the clouds poured down water. The mountains quaked before the Lord, the One of Sinai, before the Lord, the God of Israel." (Judges 5:4-6)

It could also be the reason for which a pig, - as well as a goat (Helck, 1982 : 595), another Sethien animal -, is sacrificed at the time of the Memphite festivals of Ptah-Sokar-Osiris, the 24th day of the 4th month of akhet.

www.osirisnet.net...

But the mountain was never theirs in the first place.

"And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto El Paran, which is by the wilderness "(Gen. 14:6)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Dig Your shhh

Tell me the babushka lady, ever seen a woman like that dissappear?

I have, and it was in a restaurant called the motherland

I'm a mystical person and recently I have been having experiences, for example I was experiencing myself as thought in a kaleidoscopic universe that was threatening to be shattered by light, light was cracking through, then I resisted again

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Horus was the positive aspect of all the planets with the exception of Venus which as Morning star could be associated with Osiris and likewise Seth was the negative aspects.

If we take the example of Mercury as Sobek the Crocodile, that is the first principle of individuation from the Sun, the crocodile was the supreme liberalist he did whatever he wanted guided by his reptillian brain, but with the subdivision of singularity it follows the need for communication and path finding for that individual, the traditional aspects of Mercury, Sobek-Horus as Mercury Morning star communicated truth and a good path that others could follow, Sobek-Seth as Mercury Evening star communicated lies and disinformation because he had no concept of the greater good, Horus-Shedety as Saviour is seen as having mastery over both aspects of the crocodille.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

If you recall Uz-Gal the Great Goat was the guardian of the Tree of knowledge, the equivalent of the Classical Constellation Hercules, the strong one, and Corona Borealis and Serpens Caput as the tree. The paper in the OP will point out that Mars Morning star was the equivalent of Nergal who as En-uru-gal/Lord of the Great City was also the basis for Semitic Erkalla as the basis of Hercules, i think the association with goat is based on contentious nature and mountain climbing expertise, the High in Hor-ite.

It sort of makes sense that if Azaz-el the strong one of El is accused of bringing down knowledge in terms of the Fall then he would had to have had access and association with it in the first place but the tree generally seems to have related to herbal knowledge in terms of the Goddesses associated with it, Nin-Isin medicinal knowledge, Bau culinary delights and Inanna cosmetics and aphrodisiacs, the Hebrew position appears to be they shouldn't have been let anywhere near that tree. this leads on to such horrors as Goats of Mendes and cloven hoofed Devils and Witches.

It's also the case Nergal was associated with mining and forging as the basis of providing the materials for civilization to develop, a possible reason for his association with Cities and that is what the Horites were in Edom for so they would have had those cultic associations of Azizos/Erkalla/Nergal, the Fall for the reactionary Edomite was the encroachment of civilization into their wilderness, Cain and metal-working, so they will always blame the goat along the lines of well if you hadn't brought the knowledge in the first place as the basis for their supposed eternal innocence, the only conclusion to that will be restoring them back to their former state, ie the Mesolithic period.

edit on 19-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

I remember

So they demonise the positive archetype and then worship the negative aspect in the Sethian form they created... black mirrors.

Bastards stole the goat.

Wonder how one would become a true Mercurial adept, heard it was a bit like waking up in the matrix.

As mentioned, mastery over both aspects of Sobek, or the reptilian brain. Mercury is associated with the throat, but is it also the base of the tree, muladhara, and the kindling of kundalini? It being the first planet and kundalini being sexual energy of the animal spirit, also Shakti, which is moderated by Venus/love.

This Stone of Fire Bound in Ice at the Southern Pole. To Be Resurrected and Return to the North! From Muladhara to Sahasrara. Upward Rise to Eternal Being!

Unfold thy petals and open wide scattering thy blessings on all the Warrior Poets who reside in NOS. NOS, active experiential . A Green Lightning Bolt of Initiation! Awaken me! Awaken me! Awaken that I may Remember!

The Ultimate Flower, resides in Hyperborea yet its petals extend downward through all the worlds. And it unfolds as a Green Light into this Universe via Venus. And is reflected in the hearts of Initiates where an Ultimate Flower resides and unfolds in arising.

Guide me to my True Love~ White Light of Phosphorous! Illumine my way, and unbar all barriers! The Runes fall like snowflakes through my mind and into the world, and a bridge of ice and of fire is made therefrom. And I cross-over and I pass into. Thee Graal is Unveiled with Revelation!

edit on 19-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Mercury isn't a planet. It is a Solar Moon (Solomon)

You have:

Venus - Open eye phase
Earth - Phase centre
Mars - Closed eye phase

Then cross-phase:

The sun, with its moon, Mercury - Open eye phase
The Earth with its moon, "the moon" - Phase center alternate
Pluto and the solar opposite, which is not a planet, or sun, it is the negative closing - Close eye phase

The sun's opposing equivalent, for which Pluto is its moon, is referred to historically as the Solar, or planetary "crossing"

Some people mistake this for a missing or unknown planet

But planetary crossing is actually something closer to the Oculus of an eye ball

Within the level of phase around the Earth, Venus is externalisation "Open eye" and Mars is internalisation "Closed" eye

In the next layer, the opposite to the sun, is emptiness surrounding us

But it only appears this way to us, because of where we sit within the medium

From another solar system relative to ours, our solar system could very well appear to them as a binary system

It depends on how they balance within the galaxy compared to us

The picture below shows you the model for the nuclear/ocular structure in (relative) cyclic phase

It also resolves the Higgs Boson structure that scientists are struggling with

All internal/external systems have the same structure

The planets within our solar system are all actually the exact same planet, in various levels of phase. Like light being broken down through a prism

The picture shows both how matter and the planets stabilise in internally/externally balanced phase

Coloured lines show relative element and compound propagation, such as hydrogen (orange), nitrogen (purple), oxygen and water (blues)

The diagram on the left, though detailing matter, is the exact same model for the planets

The two circles on top are Uranus and Neptune in cross-phase

The two circles on the sides are Jupiter and Saturn in cross-phase

The circle on the bottom detailing the patterns of the tri-phase (oscillation), detailed earlier

It even shows how Neptune and Uranus connect to create the air and water of Earth

And how Jupiter and Saturn balance our atmosphere and solid earth

Added something and spelling
edit on 19 10 21 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

Dig Your shhh

Tell me the babushka lady, ever seen a woman like that dissappear?

I have, and it was in a restaurant called the motherland

I'm a mystical person and recently I have been having experiences, for example I was experiencing myself as thought in a kaleidoscopic universe that was threatening to be shattered by light, light was cracking through, then I resisted again

No, I haven't seen the women you speak of

But I do often see the black-eyed (dead-eyed) people

I understand what they are, so they don't really bother me, like they do most people

They come in perfect moments of realisation. When you are able to physical look upon time, as it is happening. As if you were an outside observer to the world

They are similar to the dark equivalent I just explained, but in human form

A disappearing woman may/might be a similar phenomena

In moments when you peak through the veil, you'll often find it staring straight back at you

I used to find such things amazing, and wanted to tell the entire world about them

Now I barely notice them or care

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Wonder how one would become a true Mercurial adept, heard it was a bit like waking up in the matrix.

It depends upon the free flow and exchange of information and the capacity to process it as well as the quality of and closeness to source, what the Sethian does in terms of the closed and secretive society is restrict and regulate that flow of information for their own self interest and also ensure that nothing is provided which would allow the initiate to escape dependency, the information given is generally useless but maintains the delusional premise it is of value

One of the greatest exponents of the Mercurial arts at the present time and the most principled is Godwinson in his internet-person form as far as general networking goes.

edit on 19-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Very interesting views you have, seem well thought out and perhaps based on your personal revalations? Full points for thinking outside the box!

Reminds me of Vastru Shastra a bit. Indeed reality is fractally holographic, our bodies contain and mirror the universe and vice versa. The planets are a sort of string of aetherically phase shifted solar body chakras.

But the lack of links and supporting evidence for the rest make me doubt the epistemology, a problem with a lot of modern esoteric thought.

Around 1000 years ago Abhinava Gupta, a master of Kashmir Shaivism, had this to say on the matter.

the process of creative contemplation or holistic meditative inquiry (bhāvanā-krama) that leads to experiential knowing of reality is based on these three supports:

sound and careful reflection on your experience (sat-tarka)

the guidance of a great teacher (sad-guru) who is skilled in meditative enquiry and has attained its fruit

the wisdom of the scriptures (sad-āgama) When these three come together in agreement Abhinava suggests, we know we have arrived at truth

edit on 20-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Thanks, was a good video, imagine some of those "secret groups" of liberal youtubers are on ats (along with the paid shills, bots and trolls), it sometimes makes posting on contentious topics a hard task. The pc bs is next level but same.

nothing is provided which would allow the initiate to escape dependency, the information given is generally useless 
but maintains the delusional premise it is of value

Sad but true.

Been doing some work with the runes Algiz, Raidho, and Ansuz with regards to pathfinding and Mercury.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
the process of creative contemplation or holistic meditative inquiry (bhāvanā-krama) that leads to experiential knowing of reality is based on these three supports:

sound and careful reflection on your experience (sat-tarka)

the guidance of a great teacher (sad-guru) who is skilled in meditative enquiry and has attained its fruit

the wisdom of the scriptures (sad-āgama) When these three come together in agreement Abhinava suggests, we know we have arrived at truth

He is describing a similar phase relationship that is a reflection of the concept I described

You have Perceiver. 1. The "Un"
You have Perception. 2. The "To"
You have the Perceived medium. 3. The "The". Everything in fluid in nature in between

These are relayed objectively by some beliefs as "Conscious, Consciousness, and Conscious thought/conscious mind"

It sounds as though you understand the concept of the trinity. Self and reflection, sharing the experience

But it is important to realise that you are not just that which looks, you are also the world you look upon. On all levels. In all aspects

Enki = Conscious
Enki Ea = Conscious Thought
Enlil = Consciousness

1, 2, 3 - Un, To, The

The shorthand of this is the Om. It represents the resonant phase of all things "perceivable" to the "perceiver"

But it is rooted within science. Particularly Biology and Geometry

The three parts reflect the first 3 book of the Bible when it is correctly translated

1, UN. Genesis (Biology) Nucleus. Anything relative to the inside of the circle/sphere (El'ohim literally means "Equilibrium")
2, TO. Exodus (Geometry) Oculus. Everything relative to the outside of the circle/sphere
3, THE. Leviticus (Entropy) Meeting of forces. Everything inside, as it relates in forces to that which is outside, in finding balance

The symbols perfectly reflect this concept

The symbol "1" is actually shorthand for the radius of a circle. The arrow at top is the centre/nucleus of the circle, with a line leading down to a small line on the bottom of the 1, which represents the outside of the circle

Radius, to centre

The symbol "2" is a golden-ratio curve, opening to a point where inside, becomes outside, which is represented by the underline at the bottom

The symbol "3" is two curves meeting each other in the middle. Symbolising a point of stability and medium between the meeting of internal and external forces

In the Om symbol, the 1 is drawn in shorthand as a dot, with a semi-circle around it, which they call the crown. The nucleus

The 2 is drawn as an open circle, on the right of the symbol, which surround the outside. The oculus

The 3 is drawn on almost exactly the same as the symbol 3, on the left hand side, the meeting of forces

The symbol is exactly the same as the Jewish star, backwards and forward opposing forces, creating a central star of balance

The same as the Muslim flag, with the star centre, surrounded by the crescent moon. Nucleus and oculus as 1

The Christians have the lopsided star, upon which sits the emotional consciousness (self), as Jesus Christ

They are all talking about the same thing. Reflection of the self upon the world

Perceiver and perception, in co-existence as one

This works on all levels though

The planets around us aren't just "Like" our body. THEY ARE our body

Not just ours, but all life

Like a single beam of light that shines into crystal, broken up into countless smaller beams of light

The flower of life depicts this. It is obviously a little deeper than how I've described it here, but it is just to give a basic understanding

The concept I'm suggesting connects all religions, symbology, numbers and language, astrology, philosophy, biology, geometry, everything

At its most basic understanding

That everything is a phased version of the same thing, and source

I'm not talking figuratively. Which is the part that is hard for most people to visualise

But the example you gave me, is basically another "layer" version of the example I gave you

edit on 20 10 21 by Compendium because: Added pictures and clarified something

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I was interested reading something accredited to a "Master" containing the word "Truth"

This is a very complicated choice of word. I am surprised he used it

Masters should avoid this word because most people don't understand the concept of the primary truth

When the word is read by the uninitiated, it can lead them to confusion, rather than understanding

There primary truth is;

The only thing that can ever be known for certain in this world, is that you exist. Beyond this, everything is open to/for debate

Personal belief, is not the same as knowing

Anyone who names themselves "Master" should understand this, or they are not what they purport to be

Abhinava Gupta seemed to understand this, as far as his use of the word in the sentence goes (it is within context at least) ...

But I'm surprised he used it where it could be misunderstood, rather than using the abject self

Perhaps this is more something within its translation into English?

Or perhaps he was speaking with those that understood the primary truth

But he should have understood to avoid the use of such terms which are/can be misunderstood by any who may/might come across his works

There is already enough confusion in this world about concepts such as "truth". When the concept is actually very simple to understand

---

Also, to answer your question

It is/was through personal experience, but I was/am initiate in the mysteries (Sinian)

Sinian means "Fire". The rites of the sun

It is represented within the Eleusinian Mysteries, but these were the processes of those who learned from the Sinian

The Eleusinian were 1st degree students of the initiate

Their festivals were where answers could be obtained openly from visiting initiates and their Greek students

Help with understanding and solving problems. All of which was shared and given freely

I had to go through all the rites, including death, to gain the understanding I have today

Sinian do not use titles such as "Master" though, because they actually sit contrary to what a Master is supposed to represent

No true Master, would/could ever consider themselves to be such, or allow themselves to be seen as such. Even if others do

It implies knowing. Not understanding. Which are very different things

You speak what you know

But you share understanding

Master is not something which can be defined. Let alone given in title

If it were, it would/could only ever be to those who were/are unworthy of such

Make sense?

I'm not saying that they didn't know, what they knew

Only that some teachers are/were often done disservice by how they are/were represented
edit on 20 10 21 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Thanks for your further explanation Compendium, details provided and the provenance have clarified my doubts as to the veracity. Some new info to me, your main points I am familiar with and concur.

But it is important to realise that you are not just that which looks, you are also the world you look upon. On all levels. In all aspects

Yes this is exactly the main point of non dual Kashmir Shaivism, which is the most advanced view I have yet come across, and resonates most with my understanding. Absolutely everything is one, and consciousness.

The mistakes you point out were the translators and mine.

This part was written by the translator Christopher Wallis, the book was written by him and he quotes historical scripts.

books.google.com...

It's more of a reference for his translation and explanation of The Recognition Sutras, written by  Rajanaka Kṣemara, Abhinavas student.

books.google.com...

The "master" bit was written by me, I certainly am not one haha, and I see your point.

Still think Venus is mainly female, although OP mentions...

Venus Morning star as Ashtar/Athtart, the Mesopotamian Istaran, Venus as gender fluid in a Metaphysical/serpentine sense, similar to the Atum in Egypt.

Female due to historical sources, the sages of old, and the pentagram and rose that Venus makes interacting with Earth.

Def looks female to me.

Will go over what you have shared and try for deeper understanding

edit on 20-10-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Right so if the principle of Mercury is individuation and Venus binding and reproduction and Mars emotional attachment you arrive at Jupiter which is Order and groups, team Red and team Blue and this religion or that religion and the individual is assimilated, there are really only two forms, constructive order for the greater good which will take into account natural hierarchies or an order as a specific group which will contend with all others, the Free Masons see themselves as creators of a World Order but in reality as spiritual Sethians they're the lowest form of self serving order.

It's the same with the e-celebs Godwinson mentioned, they cannot understand that they fail because their in-group preferance is so limited and what they allow to be expressed, in shutting everything else out they become self restrained into repeating the ever more restricted and retarded eventually finding themselves in the bubble detached from greater reality, then as is the case with the Australian Government everyone else asks how did they get so weird?

So really then the only order one should align with is natural order itself, Jovis Optimus Maximus, or some equivalent, perhaps the Runes will guide you in that direction.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You could very well be right. Or both could be true

I suppose with Venus and Mars, it can also depend on the perspective it is viewed from

Mars is very literally flesh inside the body, which means it should be considered internal and feminine
But it is considered Masculine

Whilst Venus is the veins and channels which overcome in the flesh, which should be considered external and masculine
But it is considered Feminine

Perhaps this is rooted in the polarity of exchange within a phase relationship, similar to what is represented in the Ying-Yang (which is actually originally a symbol for water, or anything of fluid nature such as time, thought, etc)

Because one correlates to the body internal within tree Perceiver, it is masculine external in planetary nature relative to the Perceiver

This does make sense within understanding of entropy I have outside of what is conventionally understood

What we perceive to be a complexity limit in entropy, is actually a reversal point

The Galaxy turns in the opposite direction to the branches within it. And the branches within spin opposite again

So it would make sense that the planetary layer, equivalent to our physical body, could be perceived as opposite

In my experience,

Venus was the Grandfather (Venus/Penis/Jesus)
Mars was the Grandmother (Mars/Mary/Marie)

We all initially begin as female in the womb, before some become male

So Jesus, comes from Mary (Venus from Mars)

Whilst there is the "other" Mary, who is Jesus partner and balance

The fact the Bible depicts Mary/Mars as Feminine and Jesus /Venus as Masculine ...

Makes me believe you are probably right that Jesus/Venus is more feminine 😂

Because most everything in the Bible is somehow, somewhat, backwards

A reversed understanding could also very well be what helps root us within our physical bodies

I've come to consider that this could be true of allot of opposition/reversal within this world

Like the reverse of a seed, which turns inside out, to expand into this world ...

It could be that systematic polarisation within the veil, is the thing which focuses us into being in this world, as individuals

Thanks for sharing your own understanding. It has been helpful

I like finding people such as yourself on ATS

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Venus Morning star as Ashtar/Athtart, the Mesopotamian Istaran, Venus as gender fluid in a Metaphysical/serpentine sense, similar to the Atum in Egypt.

This is because in Metaphysical terms there is no dividing line between Feminine and Masculine, starting from a spremise of infinite broad based darkness increase is toward the light and the narrowly defined singularity, the curvaceous and ill defined toward the linear, that first principle of increase is the tendancy toward the Masculine which ultimately becomes infinitely small and returns to void, thus a cyclic principle, the serpent that eats it's tail.

Venus is concerned with gender dynamics towards reproduction and there has to be an ideological basis for that, gender dysfunction and confusion of the non-procreative variety is the negative aspect of Venus which the Sethian will encourage under the folly of the Rainbow rag, obviously every person has Masculine and Feminine qualities in the Metaphysical sense because it's a graduated scale manifest in physical and spiritual qualities, like a rainbow of light.

edit on 20-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Most orders only imitate the rites and mysteries, they aren't privileged to them

They have knowledge available to them, but very few, in any, understand it

And if they do, it is because of how they have lived. Not because of their associations with the order

Most of it needs be experienced to understand it, it can't be taught

As far as I understand, we don't need to be concerned about the Freemasons

If they are shown a better way for all of us, they are more likely to embrace it, than to oppose it

Either way, they pose no threat to the rest of us long-term

Possibly as individuals within their varying positions short-term. But not in the bigger picture, long-term

Also, as far as I'm aware

Jesus literally means "Emotion(al)"
And Mars/Mary was reproduction

So what you just wrote, is very definitively opposite to what I know about Mars and Venus

But ...

Like I said in my last post; maybe backwards, is actually backwards

Or maybe (more likely) both, are actually both. And both correct

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join