It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanessa Gelman Senior Director of Pfeizer Runs Away Instead of Facing the Truth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
(had to truncate my own title)

Despite claims from the far leftists/pro abortion crowd that the Veritas Project edit their videos to take comments out of context, which is not true, we can see that Vanessa Gelman is not interested at all in making comments about those emails of hers the Veritas Project people were able to get because of Pfeizer whistleblower, Melissa Strickler. Emails in which Gelman, whom is a senior director for Pfeizer, admits that the cells from aborted unborn babies have been, and are being, used in the production/development of the COVID-19 vaccines, and that they "Pfeizer" do not want this information to be leaked out to the public.

Here is a link to the video showing Vanessa Gelman running away from the Veritas project people...

Here is a youtube video showing her running away. And she runs towards that big mansion she got from making money from the killing of unborn humans...

twitter.com...

She does not deny the emails, she just runs away.

The truth shall set you free...

edit on 14-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

These freaking dirtbags need to be strung up.

She’s a director all right, the director of triple cheeseburgers and boxes of donuts, she barely got away.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thats pretty funny...no no I'm not guilty *running away*!

Don't think Clinton even looked that guilty...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

That ..... is ...... glorious.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Big ole pig butt. Look at that porker run! Sue-eeeeeeee

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Do Mitch next…

Absolutely Glorious.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Clearly she's not comfortable talking about how the Vatican endorsed the use of dead baby kidney cells. I don't know why, it's not like they murdered a newborn to get the materials for their R&D team.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

That was not running!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

These freaking dirtbags need to be strung up.

She’s a director all right, the director of triple cheeseburgers and boxes of donuts, she barely got away.

Ooooh, a triple cheeseburger sounds really good right now. I haven't had a hamburger in over three weeks.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Smurfette has a big booty, she needs to pace herself.

That deer in the headlights look was nice to see though. No mask either, not even one on the ready for passers by....

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'd trade one of those burger patties for a serving of bacon.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A sea cow hit with a boat propeller off has more agility than her. Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I bet she’s still sitting with her back against the door gasping for air, she never hauled that ass so fast. I’m sure I even detected some torque issues.

Butt pun aside, there’s no denying those emails, so all that’s left is to run, bob, weave and dodge questions.
edit on 15-10-2021 by 2Faced because: Let’s Go Brandon!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

The questions were already answered. Fetal cells used in preliminary trials, specifically HEK293 associated with kidney materials preserved for roughly half a century.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It suddenly dawned on me why abortion is big business to some totally unrelated people out there, like the pharmaceutical industry for instance.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sadly, yes. A foetus possesses certain materials of a quality unparalleled in your average adult organ donor. Very useful to pharmacy.

edit on 15-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The questions were already answered. Fetal cells used in preliminary trials, specifically HEK293 associated with kidney materials preserved for roughly half a century.

WOW...you really LOVE spouting lies day in and day out... If you claim that was the only way in which they used embrionic kidney cells from murdered unborn humans why being so secretive? Why say we don't want this information to be given to the public?...

Sorry, but your lie doesn't pass the smell test...

Here is part of what is said in the emails exchange...

PFIZER LEAKS: Whistleblower Goes On Record, Reveals Internal Emails from Chief Scientific Officer & Senior Director of Worldwide Research Discussing COVID Vaccine ... ‘We Want to Avoid Having the Information on the Fetal Cells Floating Out There’

If what you claimed is all there is they wouldn't need to keep this secret... She even asks "Who is this information for?" She also states this information should not be told to the public. Which is proof they want to hide the truth.

Notice that in the last paragraph she also states, and I quote: " Human fetal derived cells are not used to produce our investigational vaccine, which consists of synthetic and enzymatically produced components." Then she wrote: "One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program."

Trials are part of the "investigation process", but she is admitting that they do not use human fetal tissue for the investigational process of the vaccine.

edit on 15-10-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
How absurd and undignified

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

She's hauling ass...a lot of ass.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wow she's not safe in that house

Purge anyone?